FL - Jared Bridegan, 33, father of 4, ambushed & killed, Jacksonville Beach, 16 Feb 2022 *3 arrests, 1 guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tenon lived at 5239 Potomac Avenue in Jacksonville, which was owned by Gardner-Fernandez’s second husband, Mario Fernandez, at the time of the murder.

Speechless about that.

When he was arrested in August he had a different address, so he must have moved after the crime.

from the article:

According to sheriff's records, Tenon was arrested in August on unrelated gun charges. He will go before a judge tomorrow on murder charges.

and @PayrollNerd - I see you are reading on this case - and unfortunately, I can not access Duval County court site today. I usually can, but not today.... so wondering maybe you can look & see. Maybe the time of his hearing - and if it has his DOB there too. TIA! :)
I can't find a murder case listed yet. This is the August traffic citation and weapon citation case tho.

HENRY ARTHUR TENON
Case: 22CF045925AD
Next Court Date: 1/31/2023 at 9am

1674670911215.png
1674671030679.png

1674670938606.png

My take from reading all articles concerning this ongoing case is that despite being divorced for over 3yrs the ex-wife and victim were still at odds about child custody and other ongoing disputes and suddenly after his death and investigation the ex decides to up and move across the country taking several children with her. Not pointing a direct finger in that direction but with an ongoing investigation one may want to stay put for a spell just to make sure your name is cleared. As we know the investigators always start with family and relatives and fan out from there. The manner of the shooting smells like a setup for the victim with the tire placed just so to force the driver to get out and move it as the suspect lay in wait already knowing that the victim would be dropping off the kids, almost like a call was placed just early enough to get the tire in place and just hid in the shadows waiting for the right moment to make his or move. Just kicking around some idea's here tis all.
What also is sad is I've seen the widow say that the ex isn't and hasn't allowed the twins to see their siblings since the murder. I understand that divorces can be very difficult and emotions and things can be crazy and people do things out of those emotions and then often later after some time has passed they put differences aside and work together for the kids (not talking about abuse cases or where divorce is happening because of something very very wrong with one parent or neglect, etc. This case seems like dad was a good dad and no real reason for ex to be so awful about custody or him seeing the kids, etc.). So in my mind, if there is no involvement from the ex or her new husband or anyone in her family, then once Jared was murdered, why what would the motive be for keeping the kids from seeing their siblings? They already lost their dad, now the siblings they have known for 3 years are also taken from them and possibly even the relationship they had formed with their step mom too.. just makes no sense. You'd think murder would cause someone to think about things more and allow for some of those connections to be continued to help her kids deal with this huge loss.

A significant development is expected in the Jared Bridegan murder today at noon. The Microsoft exec and father of four was killed Feb 16, 2022.

This has been unimaginably difficult for Jared's widow. Police press conference at noon will hopefully be significant.

Jacksonville Beach Police say Henry Tenon has been arrested in connection with the murder of Microsoft exec Jared Bridegan. Investigators say “we know Tenon did not act alone.”

Tenon is charged with: -conspiracy to commit murder -second degree murder with a weapon -accessory after the fact to a capital felony -child abuse

State attorney says they will only share limited information because it is an ongoing and active investigation. Tenon's arrest warrant and affidavit will be sealed for the next 30 days because the investigation is ongoing.

State attorney says they will present Tenon's case to a grand jury to seek an indictment for first degree murder.

I find it amazing how some people, that have some possible connection to a crime, fail to see that moving away would bring them under more suspicion. It's like they think that by moving it will make it all disappear.

When exactly did the ex wife move across the country?

Not exact

Amid mounting public scrutiny over her ex’s murder, Gardner-Fernandez moved 2,800 miles to the Pacific Northwest late last year, Fox News Digital exclusively reported Tuesday.

I can't find a murder case listed yet. This is the August traffic citation and weapon citation case tho.

HENRY ARTHUR TENON
Case: 22CF045925AD
Next Court Date: 1/31/2023 at 9am

View attachment 397698
View attachment 397700

View attachment 397699

We can't know when she actually moved, but the house was purchased in September 2022. It looks like her wealthy parents purchased the home for $1M using an LLC.

Major break in Jared Bridegan murder mystery after ex-wife moves cross-country

So, Henry Tenon arrested in late August 2022. House in Washington state purchased in September 2022.

Things that make you go hmmmm.

MOO.

Law Enforcement is telling us what we all know, without telling us what we all know. "Nothing was stolen, nothing was taken." “We know Henry Tenon did not act alone.”

The pressure on Gardner-Fernandez will become quite intense now. The media quickly made the discovery that Teton rented property from her husband Mario. With that connection, the tangled web unravels further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member