FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
What people look like to an outside observer means nothing in terms of whether or not they consider suicide.
Yes, I'm aware of this fact.

Jennifer Joyce Kesse was not suicidal. She was brutally ripped from her life by a slimy force of evil that lives and walks this earth today.

We need to find that evil.

Not blame the victim. IMO

Yes, I'm aware of this fact.

Jennifer Joyce Kesse was not suicidal. She was brutally ripped from her life by a slimy force of evil that lives and walks this earth today.

We need to find that evil.

Not blame the victim. IMO
It’s not victim blaming to suggest a statistically more likely outcome. Nearly 50,000 people per year are successful at committing suicide. Less that 3,000 people per year are killed by individuals unknown to them.

In addition many show no signs suggesting suicide was something they considered.

It may ultimately not be the right answer, but based on the outright lack of any evidence suggesting a struggle in her car or her apartment, nor even an inkling of a possible crime scene, along two phones going out of service at the exact same time, it is premature and bad logic to rule out a suicide scenario at this time.

Having the opinion that she did not commit suicide is different from it not being possible.

It’s not victim blaming to suggest a statistically more likely outcome. Nearly 50,000 people per year are successful at committing suicide. Less that 3,000 people per year are killed by individuals unknown to them.

In addition many show no signs suggesting suicide was something they considered.

It may ultimately not be the right answer, but based on the outright lack of any evidence suggesting a struggle in her car or her apartment, nor even an inkling of a possible crime scene, along two phones going out of service at the exact same time, it is premature and bad logic to rule out a suicide scenario at this time.

Having the opinion that she did not commit suicide is different from it not being possible.
How many of those people were able to hide their body for at least 17 years?

Here is a comment made by Drew that makes me think the abduction in the parking lot would have been challenging to get away with on a Tuesday morning.

Attachments

• 95A654BB-1792-4490-ABCC-37B4F61637EA.jpeg
    95A654BB-1792-4490-ABCC-37B4F61637EA.jpeg
    136 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
How many of those people were able to hide their body for at least 17 years?
Presumably quite a few. With the number of missing persons cases, a certain percentage of which are suicides, have never been found.

Here is a comment made by Drew that makes me think the abduction in the parking lot would have been challenging to get away with on a Tuesday morning.
Reviewing that comment with some of his more recent statements is interesting.

He has said cadaver dogs were brought into the empty unit across from Jennifer's condo and they didn't hit on anything.

I remember Mrs. Kesse saying that particular condo was one of the first places Logan checked right after he arrived on the 24th.

IIRC, law enforcement said they checked all the empty condos in Jennifer's building and all the condos occupied by owners/renters who gave them permission. (But Logan had checked the empty condo across the hall from Jennifer's condo first).

Just a guess, but if "they" brought in cadaver dogs more than one unit was likely searched.

So, in my opinion, that would rule out his theory that: "maybe she didn't make the car at all but another empty unit for hours then moved".

And let's remember that on the Greta Van Susteren special, she said Logan got there around 12 noon with Mr. and Mrs. Kesse arriving at around 1:00 pm.

Also, while the Kesses were driving to Orlando they called the condo management and had them check Jennifer's condo. That was probably around 11:00 am, no later than 11:30 am. (IMO, it was most likely earlier).

Plus at one point, Mr. Kesse said he had those same two guys who had entered Jennifer's apartment drive around the complex to see if they could find her vehicle. Assuming the information is accurate, I think it gives a good indication Jennifer's vehicle wasn't there at that time.

Going back to your quote, he goes on to explain that at 7:30 am every Tuesday five lawncare workers arrived like clockwork and they didn't see anything the morning Jennifer didn't show up for work.

I remember him explaining in an interview that he spoke to some of those workers himself and he found them believable. Note, apparently there was no mention as to whether they noticed Jennifer's car parked in its spot or not. I would have wanted to know that if I was her father and got to talking with them. Just saying.

Maybe it's just me, but even the above doesn't make a morning abduction seem likely.

So sad for Jennifer. I think most of us got lost in the tunnel and we're still there.

Who had keys (other than owners) for the apartments at Mosaic?
Who had access to those keys?
Who could have had copies made of those keys?
IIRC those apartments were originally named Tradition? Naturally all the locks would have been changed?

Reviewing that comment with some of his more recent statements is interesting.

He has said cadaver dogs were brought into the empty unit across from Jennifer's condo and they didn't hit on anything.

I remember Mrs. Kesse saying that particular condo was one of the first places Logan checked right after he arrived on the 24th.

IIRC, law enforcement said they checked all the empty condos in Jennifer's building and all the condos occupied by owners/renters who gave them permission. (But Logan had checked the empty condo across the hall from Jennifer's condo first).

Just a guess, but if "they" brought in cadaver dogs more than one unit was likely searched.

So, in my opinion, that would rule out his theory that: "maybe she didn't make the car at all but another empty unit for hours then moved".

And let's remember that on the Greta Van Susteren special, she said Logan got there around 12 noon with Mr. and Mrs. Kesse arriving at around 1:00 pm.

Also, while the Kesses were driving to Orlando they called the condo management and had them check Jennifer's condo. That was probably around 11:00 am, no later than 11:30 am. (IMO, it was most likely earlier).

Plus at one point, Mr. Kesse said he had those same two guys who had entered Jennifer's apartment drive around the complex to see if they could find her vehicle. Assuming the information is accurate, I think it gives a good indication Jennifer's vehicle wasn't there at that time.

Going back to your quote, he goes on to explain that at 7:30 am every Tuesday five lawncare workers arrived like clockwork and they didn't see anything the morning Jennifer didn't show up for work.

I remember him explaining in an interview that he spoke to some of those workers himself and he found them believable. Note, apparently there was no mention as to whether they noticed Jennifer's car parked in its spot or not. I would have wanted to know that if I was her father and got to talking with them. Just saying.

Maybe it's just me, but even the above doesn't make a morning abduction seem likely.

So sad for Jennifer. I think most of us got lost in the tunnel and we're still there.

Yes, Logan stated that he and Travis went in the condo across the hall that Tuesday. He said they didn’t notice anything. He said the carpet had already been removed. This was all covered on Unconcluded 13 according to my notes. I agree with your reasoning about the dogs. Since they brought the dogs in, I would assume too that they would have used them in as many units as they could. They had free access to search all the unoccupied units. I”m not sure how many of the residents allowed them to search their units. Occupied units were only searched with permission.

There were only 4 other units on her hall. The perp would have had to take her up or down a flight of steps to have access to other units. If she was taken to the third floor there would have been 5 units. If she was taken to the first floor, there would have been 4. I feel like a lot of people assume there were a lot of places the perp could have went with her at Mosaic if she was attacked in the hall, but that’s simply not the case. He really only has easy access to Jennifer’s condo or 4 other units if he attacks her at her door. I’ll bump my post of the layout of the building so people can see it.

I noticed on the 48 hours show I linked earlier this week that there is a clip of TD the CFO saying he got the call at 10:30 about her not being at work. This news media clip was from 2006. On HOBD episode 1 Drew said TD called them between 10:30 and 10:45. On Inside Crime Podcast, Drew said that he and Joyce arrived at 1:00 pm at Mosaic. On Unconcluded 2 Joyce said Logan and Travis got there at 3 and her and Drew got there at 3:15. On House of Broken Dreams episode 1, Logan said they beat his parents by 30 minutes to 1 hour. Drew said they were on the road within 5 minutes (48 Hours). On HOBD episode 1 Drew stated they instantly decided to come out. It sounds like they all pretty much dropped whatever they were doing as soon as TD called and rushed to Orlando. Drew had to pick up Joyce at work so Travis and Logan were able to beat them. I’m not sure when & where Travis and Logan met up that day. They could have been hanging out together still. Different times have been given for their arrival at Mosaic. I tend to lean towards closer to 1 since we know they left almost immediately after TD called them and because we know they were on the corner by 4:30 passing out fliers.

They made the phone calls requesting Mosaic to do the wellness check while en route to Orlando. They also called hospitals, police, and her friends while on the way. From my understanding management was notified around 11:15. The manager got to her condo about 11:30 and had to wait another 10 minutes to enter it. I also recall him saying the managers drove around looking for her car. I know it’s in my notes somewhere. I just missed it glancing over.

I’m with you. After everything I’ve watched, listened to, and read over the past 17 years a morning abduction at the Mosaic doesn’t seem likely. If it was somehow pulled off, the perp got extremely lucky.

Data from realtor.com’s app showing number of units in building. Jennifer’s building circled in red.
View attachment 320861
Zoomed out pic of Mosaic Complex. Her building circled in red.
View attachment 320862
In this photo I split her unit in 1/2 (red line). The paths to the 14 apartments on Jennifer’s side are highlighted in blue, and the paths to the 14 apartments on the other side are highlighted in yellow. Her parking spot has a black x.
View attachment 320863
Another view of her apartment building. The path to the 14 apartments on Jennifer’s side is highlighted in blue, and the path to the 14 apartments on the other side is highlighted in yellow. Her parking spot has a black x. The red x is the location of her parents in the pic below.
View attachment 320864
View attachment 320865
I’m just trying to show people that even though there were a lot of condos at the Mosaic, it would be logistically challenging for the abductor to use most of them without causing a major scene.
Jk condo layout

IIRC those apartments were originally named Tradition? Naturally all the locks would have been changed?
I’m not sure when Jennifer’s locks were last changed. We know that the Kesse’s said that they bought new locks but they hadn’t put them on the door yet. Early on the Kesse’s said it was because maintenance needed access to the condo for the punch list. This was said on Greta on 2/10/2006 (websleuths thread 1 post 108).

I know where you’re going with this point. If someone gained entrance that night with a key then they’re also going to have to stage it to make it look like she got ready down to the detail of her contacts being missing. I highly doubt that level of staging could be done unless it was done by someone that had spent the night with her before. Plus you have the fact that there was nothing visible to the naked eye that led them to believe she was attacked in the condo.

I'm going to weigh in on the cell phone data with a point I haven't seen anyone else make.

Back around 2006, I lived in a bigger city than Orlando and sometimes my phone would randomly attach to a tower a hundred miles away. I was constantly having to call the cell phone company to have the roaming charges removed. I of course have no idea how often my phone was connecting to a local tower that wasn't the closest one to my location.

That being said, Jennifer had two cell phones with her that night/morning FROM TWO DIFFERENT COMPANIES. Her own Verizon phone, and her brother's friend's Nextel phone. Nextel had already merged with Sprint by 2006.

Do/did Verizon and Sprint rent coverage from some of the same towers? Of course! Do they rent ALL OF THE SAME TOWERS? No, of course not! And even on the same towers, companies often had their own subtowers because they were operating different networks. Comparing the friend's cellphone data to Jennifer's should actually provide a fantastic overview of where those phones actually were. Even if the biggest tower by her condo was down, and both Verizon and Sprint rented coverage from that tower, it should be illuminating to see where each phone's service was sent to during that outage.

Also, what phone calls was the friend's phone receiving and did Jennifer pick any of them up? Maybe even more importantly, did anyone who knew the friend and knew Jennifer ALSO have a Nextel phone? Because remember that Nextel had that walkie-talkie feature that could be used between Nextel customers. I had one for work, and I don't think those types of calls came in over caller id. So did Nextel have a record of those calls? Did anyone ask?

I'm going to weigh in on the cell phone data with a point I haven't seen anyone else make.

Back around 2006, I lived in a bigger city than Orlando and sometimes my phone would randomly attach to a tower a hundred miles away. I was constantly having to call the cell phone company to have the roaming charges removed. I of course have no idea how often my phone was connecting to a local tower that wasn't the closest one to my location.

That being said, Jennifer had two cell phones with her that night/morning FROM TWO DIFFERENT COMPANIES. Her own Verizon phone, and her brother's friend's Nextel phone. Nextel had already merged with Sprint by 2006.

Do/did Verizon and Sprint rent coverage from some of the same towers? Of course! Do they rent ALL OF THE SAME TOWERS? No, of course not! And even on the same towers, companies often had their own subtowers because they were operating different networks. Comparing the friend's cellphone data to Jennifer's should actually provide a fantastic overview of where those phones actually were. Even if the biggest tower by her condo was down, and both Verizon and Sprint rented coverage from that tower, it should be illuminating to see where each phone's service was sent to during that outage.

Also, what phone calls was the friend's phone receiving and did Jennifer pick any of them up? Maybe even more importantly, did anyone who knew the friend and knew Jennifer ALSO have a Nextel phone? Because remember that Nextel had that walkie-talkie feature that could be used between Nextel customers. I had one for work, and I don't think those types of calls came in over caller id. So did Nextel have a record of those calls? Did anyone ask?
I’m not aware of anything that has been said about the second cell phone‘s signal other than Drew making that comment on guestbook about them both going dead at the same time. You’re right though. The data Travis’s phone was sending was equally as important as Jennifer’s in determining her location, and I’ve often wondered how his signals compared to hers. I’ve had the thought that when Drew said something to the effect how could she be up here and then down there seconds later that he was cross referencing the phone data.

I’ve also wondered if she communicated with anyone on Travis’s phone that night. I’m sure the police looked at it but no one covering the case has really dug into it. They may have been asked not to because you’d think some reporter/podcaster would have by now.

I’m not aware of anything that has been said about the second cell phone‘s signal other than Drew making that comment on guestbook about them both going dead at the same time. You’re right though. The data Travis’s phone was sending was equally as important as Jennifer’s in determining her location, and I’ve often wondered how his signals compared to hers. I’ve had the thought that when Drew said something to the effect how could she be up here and then down there seconds later that he was cross referencing the phone data.

I’ve also wondered if she communicated with anyone on Travis’s phone that night. I’m sure the police looked at it but no one covering the case has really dug into it. They may have been asked not to because you’d think some reporter/podcaster would have by now.
I'm jumping in without a link but I'll find something if necessary.

It's been said that when Jennifer and Travis talked that evening she told him that he had quite a few calls. IIRC she gave him all the particulars and he was going to handle his calls with a second cell phone that he had. Travis' cell phone was almost out of power at that point and I believe Jennifer turned it off as she had no way of charging it. It only made its "final" ping as it was being destroyed--nothing between the time Jennifer turned it off and the "final" ping. That's what they used to say, anyway. No confirmation of the time Jennifer turned it off or even if she did.

It's interesting that a Nextel phone has a walkie-talkie feature. First I'm hearing of that. Also, IIRC, Travis had two cell phones. One for work, and one for personal use. He lent his work phone to Logan because Logan had apparently forgotten to bring the charger for his cell phone. It was actually Logan who forgot Travis' business phone at Jennifer's condo.

With all due respect to Mr. Kesse, I don't think he understood anything about cell towers and I would guess that's mostly because he didn't want to. Or he was hoping to confuse us.

When he started going on about how could she be up there and down here, I think he was referring to the actual location of the cell towers instead of looking at where the phone was in relation to the radius of the tower. Each tower has a radius of about 20 miles of coverage (more in some areas) and the coverage is designed to overlap with other towers so that cell phone usage is not interrupted as the cell phone leaves the coverage of one cell tower and enters the coverage of another tower.

She wasn't sitting underneath each tower. Her cell phone was traveling between towers. Was she with it? She most likely was not home sleeping.

She was 24 years old and it was only around 10:00 pm when the pings started showing movement. That's not the middle of the night.

Yes, Logan stated that he and Travis went in the condo across the hall that Tuesday. He said they didn’t notice anything. He said the carpet had already been removed. This was all covered on Unconcluded 13 according to my notes. I agree with your reasoning about the dogs. Since they brought the dogs in, I would assume too that they would have used them in as many units as they could. They had free access to search all the unoccupied units. I”m not sure how many of the residents allowed them to search their units. Occupied units were only searched with permission.
If LE would have had solid evidence that Jennifer was abducted in her condo or on her way to her vehicle, they could have gotten search warrants and searched each and every unit. It was the fact that they had no evidence.

There were only 4 other units on her hall. The perp would have had to take her up or down a flight of steps to have access to other units. If she was taken to the third floor there would have been 5 units. If she was taken to the first floor, there would have been 4. I feel like a lot of people assume there were a lot of places the perp could have went with her at Mosaic if she was attacked in the hall, but that’s simply not the case. He really only has easy access to Jennifer’s condo or 4 other units if he attacks her at her door. I’ll bump my post of the layout of the building so people can see it.
Thank you for this. I didn't have this understanding until you posted it. The Kesses said that there were only 5 units (including Jennifer's, IIRC) occupied in her building. They must have been referring to the building in total, do you think? I can only remember 2--the pedophile, supposedly only a few doors down, and the lady directly underneath Jennifer that didn't hear a thing--evening or morning. (I lost my notes on this).

I noticed on the 48 hours show I linked earlier this week that there is a clip of TD the CFO saying he got the call at 10:30 about her not being at work. This news media clip was from 2006. On HOBD episode 1 Drew said TD called them between 10:30 and 10:45. On Inside Crime Podcast, Drew said that he and Joyce arrived at 1:00 pm at Mosaic. On Unconcluded 2 Joyce said Logan and Travis got there at 3 and her and Drew got there at 3:15. On House of Broken Dreams episode 1, Logan said they beat his parents by 30 minutes to 1 hour. Drew said they were on the road within 5 minutes (48 Hours). On HOBD episode 1 Drew stated they instantly decided to come out. It sounds like they all pretty much dropped whatever they were doing as soon as TD called and rushed to Orlando. Drew had to pick up Joyce at work so Travis and Logan were able to beat them. I’m not sure when & where Travis and Logan met up that day. They could have been hanging out together still. Different times have been given for their arrival at Mosaic. I tend to lean towards closer to 1 since we know they left almost immediately after TD called them and because we know they were on the corner by 4:30 passing out fliers.

They made the phone calls requesting Mosaic to do the wellness check while en route to Orlando. They also called hospitals, police, and her friends while on the way. From my understanding management was notified around 11:15. The manager got to her condo about 11:30 and had to wait another 10 minutes to enter it. I also recall him saying the managers drove around looking for her car. I know it’s in my notes somewhere. I just missed it glancing over.
Yeah, they change these details all around often. It's hard to say what's true.

I don't think they were passing out flyers by 4:30 on the 24th. Listen to KE's interview on the House of Broken Dreams podcast. She's a female electrical engineer. I would think her memory of the events is pretty good.

This is a short transcript of a "talk" on Jennifer's behalf that Mr. and Mrs. Kesse did. Mr. Kesse makes the brief statement that Joyce Kesse was also called on the 24th. He makes it sound as if the same person called them both, but I heard Mrs. Kesse give a different interview and she said they were each called by separate people. Mr. Kesse was called by his friend (TD), and Mrs. Kesse was called by someone in Human Resources because Jennifer had named her as an emergency contact. Anyway, for what it's worth I'll link the little bit I have as it isn't really common knowledge, or at least it's not accepted.

Snipped unofficial transcript:
Drew Kesse:
The next day, January 24, 2006, Tuesday morning, about 11:00 am or 11:30 am, I work out of my home and I received a call from one of my friends who Jennifer worked for [not clear] corporation. He asked if everything, if everything was okay with Jennifer. She had not been into work that morning and she had some appointments that she needed to attend to. And I said, no, but I’ll find out what happened. I spoke with her last night—everything’s cool. So I hung up the phone and I called Jennifer’s cell phone and for the first time since she was 15 years old and we gave Jennifer her cell phone for the car, it went directly into voice mail. It didn’t ring 4 times, it went directly into voice mail and at that second, we knew something was wrong. So I immediately called Joyce and Joyce had gotten a call, too, from our friend and she was at work. I sped out of the house with my son Logan and we went up and picked Joyce up at work and we were on our way out to Orlando almost immediately.

I'll just add here that it's been said that Mr. Kesse was at their home where they currently reside, but Mrs. Kesse was in Tampa. I believe she was at Staples making photocopies for a meeting that she had a little later that morning.

Logan was just leaving the gym when his mother called and told him but he returned to the residence where his father was. I believe Logan took his own vehicle but followed his father to Tampa. Mr. Kesse picked up Mrs. Kesse and Logan picked up TB (that's where he lived). I'm pretty sure that's how it worked. The times are a little sketchy though. I don't think they want it to be common knowledge what time they were notified. Just my opinion.

If you know what interview I'm talking about, I'd appreciate a hint as to where I could find it. I'd like to hear it again.

I’m with you. After everything I’ve watched, listened to, and read over the past 17 years a morning abduction at the Mosaic doesn’t seem likely. If it was somehow pulled off, the perp got extremely lucky.
I hate to acknowledge it but he got lucky no matter when he did it. He's had the 17 years that he took from Jennifer. The SOB.

They always held to the story that the locks were never changed from the time it had been "Tradition". Nothing new on that front.

Mr. Kesse said in the Q&A that one month before Jennifer went missing a full set of keys to her building were stolen.

I'm not sure how he knew they were stolen as opposed to missing/misplaced. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I suppose it's better evidence than water droplets behind bottles and a damp towel in a closed-off room.

It's grasping, though. IMO YMMV

Hmmmm, too many people with keys. I wouldn't like people wandering around with keys to my residence. So where was Jennifer taken.
Inside her condo?
Outside her condo?
At her car?
Inside her car?
Outside a night club?
Or someplace else?
I'll select someplace else. I think she drove her car to that place, though.

All good points about the lack of a struggle, or possible crime scene, but the thing that tips it for me into a "foul play" situation is that someone - not known to/recognized by anyone in Jennifer's circle - parked Jennifer's car at HOG and left. It's unlikely the POI had permission to move her car. So something happened. I definitely do not believe a self-harm theory is at all tenable.

So this is pertinent to comments a page or two back. I looked up the 2007 image for Moxie and the Mosaic entrance.
Jennifer Kesse Moxie and Conroy Witness Statement a.jpg
Google Maps

I'll add a transcript from the House of Broken Dreams podcast to support the location, (hopefully). I bolded the important part but I thought I would add the portion of the interview I transcribed. It's interesting.

I'm sure she is a very nice lady. ("Juliet" is not her real name. The podcaster chose it to protect her identity).

House of Broken Dreams Podcast
A Witness Speaks
November 11, 2020/Link at bottom of the transcript
Voiceover:
“Juliet” was in a hurry. Her husband, a cancer patient, was late for his radiation treatment at a local clinic. She drank her coffee, locked the house, and got behind the wheel of her car with her husband in the passenger seat.

The pair drove through their development in the heart of Orlando coming to a stop sign at the intersection of Moxie Blvd. and Conroy Road. As “Juliet” flicked her right turn signal, she saw something. Her husband saw it, too.

Across the road at Mosaic at Millenia where Jennifer lived a car was driving erratically.

“Juliet”: “We stopped at the stop sign and we saw a black Malibu. It was a 4-door, and we saw a struggle in the car as if someone was taking the steering wheel out of someone’s hand. We didn’t stay to watch which way they went because of my husband’s first day of radiation for his prostate cancer.

Voiceover: The car was a black Chevy Malibu identical “Juliet” says to the one belonging to Jennifer that she would later see plastered all over the news.

But at that intersection on that morning, as “Juliet” hurried to make that right turn no one knew a young woman was about to disappear.

“Juliet”: “My morning began about 6:00 am. That morning because my husband had just been diagnosed with prostate cancer, and he had an appointment at 8:30. So we began to leave out of our driveway, we lived on Snowflake Court at the time, and we began to take Snowflake to Troubador to Moxie which is directly in front of the Mosaic complex.

And I can tell you it was clearly that morning between 7:00 am and 7:30 am.

Voiceover: This was around the same time that Jennifer typically left for work.

Question by podcaster: So you were at that intersection, which I’ve actually been to that intersection and you’re, you’re about to pull out from the intersection and then across that two-way road, you see a car that looks like Jennifer’s coming out of the Mosaic apartments. And were you able to see what the driver looked like and the passenger? What did you observe?

“Juliet”: I did not because the car, you could tell the car was steering from side to side; that there was some type of struggle going on inside the car.

Question by podcaster: I see. So, the car was moving sort of toward the intersection and it was moving in a way that was erratic or …

“Juliet”: Correct. That’s the correct word I would use—erratic.

Question by podcaster: You make this observation and what did you say to your husband or what did you two discuss?

“Juliet”: Actually, my husband said, ‘it seems like somebody’s hiding in that car’. He said, ‘if we had time, we would call the police and I said to him, ‘we don’t have time because you’ve got to go. It’s your first day of radiation.' That’s why we did not stay at the stop sign to see which way the car turned because we was rushing to try to get on the other side of town for his first day of radiation.

Question by podcaster: So, when you turned to go on your way was the car still at the intersection?

“Juliet”: Yes. Yes, when we made our right turn the car was still in the intersection of the Mosaic.

Question by podcaster: And you are certain that it was a black Chevy Malibu?

“Juliet”: I’m one hundred percent certain.

Question by podcaster: But from where you were you were not able to see if it was a woman driving or a man driving.

“Juliet”: I honestly could not tell you.

Voiceover: Sitting in the waiting room of the doctor’s office Juliet couldn’t stop thinking about the swerving black Malibu. Neither could her husband.

Question by podcaster: Did you guys talk at all during the day about what you had seen or you kind of just dismissed it?

“Juliet”: No, we actually talked about it cause we didn’t know what happened. We were like I wonder if somebody was hiding. Matter of fact, I even pulled up on the news to see if there was any accidents reported in the area. There was no accidents reported in the area so we did often wonder what happened that day.

Question by podcaster: How many people were in the car in total?

“Juliet”: That I could not tell. I don’t know. Have you ever been to the Mosaic? But when you are coming out of the Mosaic, when you are coming out of their gate, and you pull towards to front they are not actually up to the road yet like we were. So, they were a little bit back as they were just coming out of the complex. But we can still see the car, what kind of car it was but we could not see the people inside of the car because of the distance it was from our stop sign.

These next two images are of the entrance to the Mosaic in 2007 and in 2022. I tried to get a close-up of the booth. I didn't do so great but I'll post them anyway.

In the 2007 image, there appears to be a huge pole light over the booth. I wonder if that was there in 2006? I can't see any sign of it in 2022, but the trees might be hiding it.

Jennifer Kesse Mosaic Entrance 2007.jpg
Google Maps

Jennifer Kesse Mosaic Entrance 2022.jpg
Google Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics