Found Deceased MS - Montevious Goss, 16, Endangered Child Alert, seen getting into green Dodge single-cab pick up, Louisville, 11 Jan 2023

Still missing.

Meanwhile, the Louisville Police Department is still actively searching for missing teen Montevious Goss.

Police Chief Sean Holdiness said that finding Goss is their main mission right now.

His officers have been continuously searching for the teen and seeking help from other agencies.

“He is the top priority. Not just because of him personally but because of his mother and his family; they are just worried sick about him. We have worked many long hours and have gone out in the county for leads that we have had,” said Chief Holdiness.

If you have any information on Goss, call 911 or the Louisville Police Department.

Hunting coveralls, had that come up prior? … so sad.

Hunting coveralls, had that come up prior? … so sad.
No, not to my knowledge. I don't believe I have seen a description of known clothing worn by MG.

LOUISVILLE, Miss. (WCBI) – Louisville police said the body found earlier this week is that of a teenager who had been reported missing.

16-year-old Montevious Goss was found by railroad workers near South Church Street and Railroad Avenue, in a wooded area.

He had been reported missing on January 11.

(...)

The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation and Louisville police are investigating Goss’s death

His mother told 3 On Your Side that the 16-year-old was last seen at her sister’s home, but did not take the bus to school.

His mother told 3 On Your Side he was last seen at her sister’s home, but did not take the bus to school.

Someone last saw the 16-year-old on the morning of Jan. 11. The State of Mississippi issued an Endangered/Missing Child Alert on Jan. 15.

o_O

New details have been revealed regarding a connection between a Sunday afternoon shooting in Louisville and the body of a missing 16-year-old identified earlier this month.

As revealed by WCBI, at least four of the six people shot outside the Louisville Pit Stop were related to Montevious Goss, the teen found dead by the city’s railroad tracks on Jan. 30. Family members confirmed to the TV station that two of Goss’ half-brothers, his stepmother, and his cousin were all shot.

The cousin, 23-year-old Devontae McMillian, later died.

Article continues at link

A big hmmm moment for me when reading the article above came with this part (BBM) "While Louisville police officers have previously said that Goss died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, his autopsy results have not officially been released."

A self inflicted gunshot wound? Of course it could always be true, but for some reason that's hard for me to swallow in this case. Though I guess that he could have been carrying a weapon and had an accidental discharge and they consider that self inflicted? Also hard to swallow when the Mayor says "talk of retaliation is unmerited" about the following violence that included 4 of his relatives. I hope the investigation is thorough on this one and not just a quickie conclusion.

A big hmmm moment for me when reading the article above came with this part (BBM) "While Louisville police officers have previously said that Goss died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, his autopsy results have not officially been released."

A self inflicted gunshot wound? Of course it could always be true, but for some reason that's hard for me to swallow in this case. Though I guess that he could have been carrying a weapon and had an accidental discharge and they consider that self inflicted? Also hard to swallow when the Mayor says "talk of retaliation is unmerited" about the following violence that included 4 of his relatives. I hope the investigation is thorough on this one and not just a quickie conclusion.
Hmmm...
Rest in peace to Montevious and Devontae .
So young. :(
Even if they found a gun next to his body, the other shootings seem connected.

And then the other shooting of the cousin, Devontae, & related family members !
Maybe LE are keeping everything under wraps for now ?
This is beyond hinky.
Imo.

What an unusual case. LE previously said that Goss died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Then we learn four of his family members have also been shot. Why would the mayor say "talk of retaliation is unmerited"? Something odd going on in that neck of the woods.
moo

What an unusual case. LE previously said that Goss died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Then we learn four of his family members have also been shot. Why would the mayor say "talk of retaliation is unmerited" ? Something odd going on in that neck of the woods.
moo
Bbm.
Indeed.
How could there not be a connection ?
Imo.

very strange case
RIP Montevious and Devontae

Bbm.
Indeed.
How could there not be a connection ?
Imo.
I wondered if the sheriff has a different meaning for unmerited than I do .
Dear sheriff, so the victims family gets shot by more of the victims family and speculation about a connection is unmerited?
"As of Wednesday, five suspects were in custody for their involvement in Sunday’s shooting. 16-year-olds Nazyrian Goss, Eleshawn Clark, Cameron Thompson, 17-year-old Decameron Moore, and 21-year-old Elvandrick Idom are all charged with aggravated assault as officers continue to figure out who fired the bullet that killed McMillian."Report: 4 people shot in Louisville related to missing teen found dead in January - SuperTalk Mississippi

I don't know why they beat around the bush on this stuff. It is obvious gang activity, just look at the social media of those involved.

I don't know why they beat around the bush on this stuff. It is obvious gang activity, just look at the social media of those involved.
It IS obvious gang activity imo. Easy connection to make and I don't read social media. Sheriff Dept seems to avoid using the G-word. Understandable.
moo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa