SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a bit disappointed that CW didn't bring that visit up when AM kept saying that MM didn't like going there - she had just been there with Krispy Kremes the night before and apparently wasn't there against her will. A missed opportunity to confront him with another of his lies.
^^rsbm

I understood AM to testify that MM did not like visiting his mother because of her dementia condition and found it too sad whereas MM really liked visiting and spoiling her father-in-law.

The visit on Sunday was actually to take donuts to RM3 who was still at his home on Sunday.

It was the following day or Monday that John Marvin took dad to Savannah, GA where he was admitted to St Joseph's hospital. JMO

I was a bit disappointed that CW didn't bring that visit up when AM kept saying that MM didn't like going there - she had just been there with Krispy Kremes the night before and apparently wasn't there against her will. A missed opportunity to confront him with another of his lies.
^^rsbm

I understood AM to testify that MM did not like visiting his mother because of her dementia condition and found it too sad whereas MM really liked visiting and spoiling her father-in-law.

The visit on Sunday was actually to take donuts to RM3 who was still at his home on Sunday.

It was the following day or Monday that John Marvin took dad to Savannah, GA where he was admitted to St Joseph's hospital. JMO

Any contact is Contraband, for good reason. Since tehn, others have tried to pass things to him when walking out of Court, which is why he is removed First Alone, and then others can leave. Sickening.

Just repeating what someone else posted. Thanks for the correction. I don't want to start anything negative.

Gotcha. I just don't want to go off on the Murdaughs about this. It's bad enough that it's about a corrupt judge.

IMO.

How long has he been in custody? I would think he'd already gone through withdrawal. Do they drug test prisoners?
"1.1 The South Carolina Department of Corrections is committed to a policy of zero tolerance of inmate drug use and possession within the institutions. 1.2 Inmates under the jurisdiction of the Department of Corrections will be subject to drug testing at any time. Testing will not be used for harassment of inmates.Jun 22, 2022"

OP-22.59, "Inmate Drug Testing/Screening Program,"​

And from my recollection, there was the call to 911 that the slain mother and son made to 911 dispatch after the housekeepers fall. That call seemed to be somewhat devoid of concern for the ailing victim? From both participants in the call. It almost seemed that they were troubled by the dispatcher’s questions for clarity on the ailing victim. As if it was a bother to provide. IMO.
I recall Court TV's Vinnie P's assessment of the 911 call for Gloria and he too opined that MM came off as more inconvenienced than concerned.

okay I binged the Netflix wild hair turn documentary...and I will tell you when I heard Mags on the phone with the po po after Gloria died on the stairs...I was stunned at the laissez faire call...she just sounded like she didn't give two craps.. I'm still thinking about. everything and either they are like the witches of Salem and are being crucified by innuendo and rumor and dislike of their power _or_ this is a rottenest family in and southern gothic true crime in history...wow.

I was wondering about that but the State didn't ask Rogan if the tail turned out to be not injured.
I may be convincing myself that I see something that isn’t there, but I thought I saw a spot of thinning hair on Cash’s tail, possibly the beginning of a hot spot? I have a lab who has skin issues, so I’m not sure if it’s actually there or if I’m just used to seeing it and letting my brain play tricks on me.

I'll agree that he was pleased. He's also delusional. He's so full of himself that he couldn't see he was allowed to run his mouth. His whole testimony was like The Emperor's New Clothes with Carly Simon's You're So Vain playing in the background. CW could have stopped him from his pontification but why when he was doing so much damage to himself.

I totally disagree with AM being pleased with himself. I even commented the moment CW was done with him that he looked like a completely defeated man. He was slumped over, his suit looked all disheveled, his body color turned ashen white, and whatever confidence and swagger he had the day before when he was being lobbed softball questions by his lawyers was gone. The entire courtroom was also looking like they were looking at a dead man. The room looked deflated as they came to the realization that he was guilty. I've never seen such a palpable feeling in a courtroom before from just watching the TV. His lawyers looked defeated as well. He was torched and everyone knew it. Alex got consumed by his own greed and narcissism. It was a glorious dismantling!

Was it actually the brand Chapstick? Could it have been CBD lip balm?
It did not look like it had the Chapstick brand label on it to me.
I should not have used the brand name -- that is not the point. I should have typed lip balm. I suspect he took whatever Ms. Fox or one of those admins over past Mr. Barber had in their purse.
I was answering @Walela.

From FITSNEWS twitter account about an hour ago:
Lots of buzz in Walterboro, S.C. tonight about Alex Murdaugh allegedly having a stroke/ being hospitalized. Sources close to the disbarred attorney tell us this rumor is NOT TRUE. Nothing in this case would surprise me, but Murdaugh camp saying this is NOT TRUE #MurdaughTrial

I will admit, AM is just about the best yarn-spinner and liar I've seen in awhile... he can tell tales about guinea fowls, house cats gone wild, dogs marking territory. He's got a tale for even the lamest subject... and he can hem n' haw, cry, stutter around, blow snot, and change the pitch in his voice to suit all the nuances in yarns he spins. I hope he hasn't spun these lies into wool that covers the eyes of the jurors.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member