VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m working but peeking in from time to time…have a question…why do defense attorneys make so much of LE focusing on their clients from first days of investigations? I mean I know they say it is because they didn’t fully investigate other possible suspects and to a degree I get that. But it seems to me that if LE focuses on their client from the beginning it is just as likely LE is doing their jobs and following clues that keep leading back to their client.

[…]

The judge said he was not suggesting that she intentionally did anything wrong but told the juror that she must be dismissed to preserve the integrity of the case.

Judge Newman encouraged the juror not to speak publicly until after the trial but said she had the right to speak if she wished.

Amazing! Everyone else in the entire state is wrong, incompetent and/or lying. Saint Alex is perfect. It's OK to make mistakes if you're AM, but the rest of the world must be damn perfect!?

So far I'm about another drink away from taking a nap. This is boooooring!! Zzzzzzzzzzzz!

Amazing! Everyone else in the entire state is wrong, incompetent and/or lying. Saint Alex is perfect. It's OK to make mistakes if you're AM, but the rest of the world must be damn perfect!?

So far I'm about another drink away from taking a nap. This is boooooring!! Zzzzzzzzzzzz!
Splash of Red Bull in your next one, gives you wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member