VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it’s OK, once my client, the chicken, recovers from seeing her relatives toted around in pressed cardboard cartons, we will be retiring to the roof of the extra cocktail car and reclining in a 60s style lounge chair with half the webbing busted out. I would like Mountain Dew…the soft drink…over ice please, and with permission, I will grill some burgers at lunch time. Until then I will relax and see how long it takes the pine pollen to cover me.
Yes indeed just follow the lighted steps up and relax up there. We've slowed the ole train down to a crawl so we don't loose anyone up there lol. We have refreshments on hand up there, mountain dew as well and a chef is on hand with a hot black stone grill to cook orders to perfection.

Sorry Jim but these clips of Maggie’s friends and employees saying that Alex adored her sound just like a Dateline episode about a murderin husband.
That’s what my common sense tells me.
JMO

Seriously, what is going on here? It seems like Jim Griffin can't figure out if he's on the prosecution or the defense. He keeps highlighting points that make Alex look guilty, like the very short time frame between the kennel video and the murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500