TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks like Jim to me.
Yep, jim, tim. Looks a name starting with something straight rather than an S.

Have you heard anything about who the man between CA and TT might be? I was thinking maybe CA's bro and I do think it looks like him but I've not seen anyone identify him.
Only other person I could think of was Mr Mosely but from what I can gather he wasn't around or involved in the searches.

Last edited:
Episode 97: Rachel Trlica, Renee Wilson and Julie Moseley

This was a good listen. It features interviews with both Richard Wilson and Kelli Arnold ( cousin of RT and websleuths VI). Its not so much the story that was a good listen as theres nothing new there, but it was interesting to hear the interviews from these two people who have insight beyond whats out there.

Yep, jim, tim. Looks a name starting with something straight rather than an S.

Have you heard anything about who the man between CA and TT might be? I was thinking maybe CA's bro and I do think it looks like him but I've not seen anyone identify him.
Only other person I could think of was Mr Mosely but from what I can gather he wasn't around or involved in the searches.
Was Mr. Moseley really uninvolved? I keep hearing that, but unless there was hardship or a restraining order, I wonder.

Was Mr. Moseley really uninvolved? I keep hearing that, but unless there was hardship or a restraining order, I wonder.
There are quite a few men out there who couldn't care less about being involved in their kids' lives—some women too. I've known plenty of people who were abandoned by one parent or the other. I knew two sisters—really nice girls—whose mother abandoned the family and moved to Florida. She called the girls every once in a while, but she never bothered to visit them; the reason she gave was that she didn't like the weather in Michigan. Multiple people were willing to pay her travel expenses so that she could visit her two daughters, but she still couldn't be bothered.

Unfortunately I agree with Ozoner,its not that uncommon for a parent to leave the family and have little to no interaction.

As far as Mr Moseley goes, I've seen no comments from him, no mentions in news reports, no involvement then or now, and TM says he just seemed unconcerned. There just isn't any record or any evidence he was around

Does anybody know if Julie Mosely was living with her Father at the time of the disappearance? Seems like the older sister and TM were living with the Mother but not sure about Julie ( yes I know the Mother gave her permission to go ).

These aren't my photos but they help show who everyone is.
Pic one is Cotton in brown hat, Tommy in cream hat ( notice the contrasting outfits lol!) Julies grandmother next to him and Richard Wilson at the end.
Pic two shows Fran in blue jacket
Pic three shows Judy wilson in brown jacket, JM's grandmother again and Rayanne Moseley in head scarf.
I've never been able to find a pic of Debra back then, only recent.

Lots stood out, all just opinion not stating as facts.

The main thing is the differences in how some of the parents appear distraught, while others almost disinterested.

How well CA looked for a man who 4 months earlier was pretty much bedridden according to some versions. I know he passed 3 months after the video,but still at this point in April 75 he is well enough to be out, standing around unaided. Raises questions around his condition 4 months earlier for me.

The lack or interaction or discussion between any of the different families- looks a bit tense or strained.

Funny you mention the cowboy hats, but actually the fact TT and CA look like they are mirroring each other. Makes me wonder if TT looked up to CA and was trying to emulate him, and if so, just how much he would do to please and keep CA happy.

Also wondering who the man smoking between TT and CA is? He can be seen in the shot where RM picks up the clothing but Im not sure who he is
It's nice to be able to put faces with names, for those of us not intimately acquainted with these people. Thank you.
Question- Where was this bayou?

By later that evening, I meant after bowling. I agree the Oldsmobile would have to have been 'staged' at the Mall sometime in the afternoon (by the original accomplice).

Second 'helper' arrives after 8.30pm and is gone along with the van by the time certain people arrive at the Mall some hours later.
Why do we need two accomplices?

It's nice to be able to put faces with names, for those of us not intimately acquainted with these people. Thank you.
Question- Where was this bayou?
Ok I might make Texans weep with my lack of geographical knowledge here but I think where they searched was off texas highway 35.

The link didnt work for some reason so added screenshot instead20230313_102035.jpg

Brightchaser47
Why do we need two accomplices ?

One to drive the car back to the Mall. At least one other with access to a larger vehicle to remove the bodies under cover of darkness to another location later that evening/night.

If the Oldsmobile was 'staged' at the Mall, I don't believe the bodies were removed in it, that would be crazy.

Maybe we should discuss  ST's alibi. We've been told she picked up her son at around 12:30 p.m.at Minot, on the 23rd, and that the girls were all there, when she left.
DA claims Rachel didn't have Shawn that day-- that Rachel and TT were to have him on Christmas Eve. The lady at the bowling alley watched him from 8:30p.m.- ?
According to  Parksestx (thread 3, pg 22, post 422),"Shawn is on record as saying he's caught his mother in some lies. Why would she lie if she had no involvement?" Although he was only two years old when this happened, he's not a little kid anymore, and people talk.

Last edited:
One to drive the car back to the Mall. At least one other with access to a larger vehicle to remove the bodies under cover of darkness to another location later that evening/night.

If the Oldsmobile was 'staged' at the Mall, I don't believe the bodies were removed in it, that would be crazy.
Assuming the following (theoretical):
1. Girls were killed at Minot
2. Killings were quick and quiet
3. There was a fence around the property  or
4. Garage was connected to the house
5. Bodies were disposed of/buried within 1-2 hours' drive of Minot Ave.

Then, you don't need more than one accomplice, and you  can move the bodies in broad daylight. If disposed of/buried in an isolated area, you don't even have to wait till dark.

Assuming the following (theoretical):
1. Girls were killed at Minot
2. Killings were quick and quiet
3. There was a fence around the property  or
4. Garage was connected to the house
5. Bodies were disposed of/buried within 1-2 hours' drive of Minot Ave.

Then, you don't need more than one accomplice, and you  can move the bodies in broad daylight. If disposed of/buried in an isolated area, you don't even have to wait till dark.
I would think LE would have gone over that Minot house with a fine tooth comb. Be hard to kill 3 people there without a trace or drop of blood but who knows. I'm leaning more towards the transmission shop and CA calling big brother to come with a truck and get the bodies. The girls put in 55 gallon drums theory sounds good to me too. You could go down a 100 rabbit holes.

Too many to list. Have you read the previous threads? Quite a few examples locations were mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993