FL - Jared Bridegan, 33, father of 4, ambushed & killed, Jacksonville Beach, 16 Feb 2022 *3 arrests, 1 guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on all their wording, I hope Shanna is getting her affairs in order for the twins. I truly hope they’re allowed to live with their half siblings and Kristen. Especially since they were just moved across the country to a city without other family. Makes me so angry for those poor kids.
Unfortunately, since she's such a selfish witch, she will likely make sure they live with her parents.

Ok, different defense attorney but that was back in June of 2022. So I wonder who, if anyone, Henry Coxe III is respresenting now. Probably just Shanna if I had to guess.

But Gardner-Fernandez and her husband, Mario Fernandez, are now represented by high-powered criminal defense attorney Henry Coxe III.

Found it but I see you already have it. Good to confirm tho. DOB 4/28/88

I wonder if this attorney from 2018 is the same one that Shanna & Mario hired recently. I'll have to go see if I can find that info in the thread.

View attachment 409494

This article says:
Mario Fernandez Saldana is represented by Jesse Dreicer. He said he is prepared to represent his client. Dreicer confirmed he was his attorney before today and does not know when his client will be moved to Jacksonville.

Hank Coxe is the attorney for Shanna Gardner Fernandez. News4JAX left a message with him for comment.

The Public Defender is representing Henry Tenon. News4JAX also left a message with Chief Public Defender, Charlie Cofer.

From article:

This article says:

From article:
As it should be, all separate attorney representation. I hadn’t had a chance to read all the sources yet so thanks for pointing this out.

Snip
Mario Fernandez Saldana is represented by Jesse Dreicer. He said he is prepared to represent his client. Dreicer confirmed he was his attorney before today and does not know when his client will be moved to Jacksonville.

Hank Coxe is the attorney for Shanna Gardner Fernandez. News4JAX left a message with him for comment.

The Public Defender is representing Henry Tenon. News4JAX also left a message with Chief Public Defender, Charlie Cofer.

It's a bittersweet moment. So much sadness in this story. All of those sweet, innocent children.

Jared's lovely widow, Kirsten, displays amazing character and restraint. May she find strength in her walk thru the valley.

Nothing new, msn cobbled several articles together + a video
'Still angry': Jared Bridegan's widow speaks after 2nd arrest in Microsoft exec's killing
Is she giving Shanna a message?

“Justice for Jared will not be stopped, and we will not be silenced. We know there's still a long way to go before all those responsible are truly held accountable”

State Attorney Melissa Nelson said a Fourth Circuit Grand Jury returned the following indictments against Fernandez Saldana:
  • First-degree murder: Punishable by death or mandatory sentence of life in prison
  • Conspiracy to commit first-degree murder: Punishable by up to 30 years in prison
  • Solicitation to commit a capital felony: Punishable by up to 30 years in prison
  • Child abuse: This charge stems from the fact that Bridegan’s then-2-year-old daughter Bexley was directly in harm’s way during the shooting, Nelson said
Fernandez Saldana’s arrest warrant originally listed a charge of second-degree murder with a weapon.

Florida law requires a grand jury indictment to upgrade charges to first-degree murder. Assistant State Attorney Christina Stifler presented the case concurrent with the Tenon plea and Fernandez-Saldana arrest to upgrade the charges to first-degree prior to today’s announcement, the State Attorney’s Office said.

Nelson said if the state does decide to seek the death penalty against Fernandez Saldana, it will be announced within the 45 days after he is arraigned.

Saldana was busted just outside of Orlando and will be extradited three hours north to Jacksonville for his first court appearance, the prosecutor said.

“Our investigation remains active and ongoing,” Nelson added. “And it has not stopped today with the arrest of Mario Fernandez Saldana. We all remain committed to seeking the truth and that is the entire truth and holding accountable every single individual.”

Gardner-Fernandez and Saldana had reportedly split since Bridegan’s killing. Both previously denied any involvement in the crime.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (Court TV) — Investigators in Florida announced a second arrest in the murder of Jared Bridegan, a father who was killed in front of his young daughter in 2022.

The Jacksonville Beach Police Department announced the arrest of Mario Fernandez-Saldana in a news conference Thursday. Saldana is married to Bridegan’s ex-wife.

Fourth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Melissa Nelson announced Henry Tenon, who had previously been charged with murder in the case, had pleaded guilty that morning and agreed to testify against Fernandez-Saldana.

Jared Bridegan, 33, was killed on Feb. 16, 2022. According to the Jacksonville Beach Police Department, Bridegan had gone out for a “date night” with his twin 9-year-old daughters and his 2-year-old daughter from another relationship. After dropping the twins off at their mother’s home, Bridegan was driving home with his 2-year-old when he came across a tire in the road.

Police said in a Jan. 25 news conference that the tire had specifically been placed in the road with the intention of stopping Bridegan. Bridegan put on his hazard lights, put his car in park and got out to remove the tire. When he got out of the car, Bridegan was “gunned down in cold blood,” police said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes