Found Deceased GA - Jason Salter & Kenny Guerra, best friends & business partners, were together, both vehicles found, Fulton County, 25 Feb 2023

The reporter wasn't vague, he stated the bodies were found over the weekend. It is suprising, given LE set up at a local gas station while processing the scene.

This article says the GBI Lab can have DNA results in 2-3 days. So not sure why identification is taking so long?

I hate even typing this, but possibly the condition of the bodies?
No matter who this is, it's heartbreaking.

What a curious area for them to be found, if it is them. From their cars being found in areas like Campbellton Rd and East Point, and to end up at Chattahoochee Hills is weird IMO. VERY different areas. Their families have been largely silent on social media this week with a few odd comments from friends.
Wow, this is unfortunate. The areas may be 22 miles apart, but I'm not surprised. The car with both cell phones was found at 3901 Campbellton Road. Campbellton Road runs right into Chattahooche-Palmetto Highway, the road where the farm is off of. If the bodies belong to the missing men, imo whoever did this is someone who lives or is very familiar with the southside area.

According to the Chattahoochee Hills police chief, the woods are property of Bouckaert Farm.

According to the website, the property is a massive 8,000 acre event and multi-use space.

The bodies are currently at the GBI Crime Lab and the Fulton County Medical Examiner’s office as they have the tedious task of identification.

The Fulton County Medical Examiner’s Office says identification could take some time.

The discoveries come as the search continues for two best friends and business partners missing for weeks.

The families of Jason Salter and Kenny Guerra say they planned to continue their efforts to find their loved ones this weekend but will hold off until the bodies are identified

I used to show horses at Chatt Hills/Bouckaert Farm. There are only 2 roads in/out, but it's a large property, wooded around the edges and around the river. As far as I know, only caretakers live on-site to take care of horses stabled there permanently (but that might have changed in the 5 or so years since I've been there). They live near one of the entrance road, but the other is all the way across the farm, so I could see someone coming up that way and not being heard or seen. Not sure if there are security cameras or gates, but I don't think the entire property is fenced

The reporter wasn't vague, he stated the bodies were found over the weekend. It is suprising, given LE set up at a local gas station while processing the scene.

This article says the GBI Lab can have DNA results in 2-3 days. So not sure why identification is taking so long?

Maybe someone tried to make identification difficult?

Maybe someone tried to make identification difficult?
I'm wondering if the bodies were found in the river. Depending on how long they'd been there I can see that significantly slowing down identification. Or not, I'm not knowledgeable about that kind of thing. All the water around there makes it a possibility that's where they were.

Last edited:
According to the Chattahoochee Hills police chief, the woods are property of Bouckaert Farm.

According to the website, the property is a massive 8,000 acre event and multi-use space.

The bodies are currently at the GBI Crime Lab and the Fulton County Medical Examiner’s office as they have the tedious task of identification.

The Fulton County Medical Examiner’s Office says identification could take some time.

The discoveries come as the search continues for two best friends and business partners missing for weeks.

The families of Jason Salter and Kenny Guerra say they planned to continue their efforts to find their loved ones this weekend but will hold off until the bodies are identified
Holy cow!! I've showed at Chatt and likely will again this year. The owner is a billionaire and the property is absolutely stunning, one of the top eventing facilities in the US. I even thought of mentioning it earlier today just as a reference for the area, but I thought it wasn't relevant! I attached photos of the main residence and barn, horse show entrants don't get to use it, but it's out of this world opulent.

The property is huge and it would be easy to sneak around the wooded edges without being caught; it feels pretty remote out there even though it's less than 30 mins to ATL airport. I'm sick for whoever discovered the bodies and the families as they go through this agonizing wait.

Attachments

• 006290B9-9DEB-437A-BC37-C125DE53A8F7.jpeg
    006290B9-9DEB-437A-BC37-C125DE53A8F7.jpeg
    170.9 KB · Views: 70
  • AA31DA09-8B42-47DD-8015-DA12238E9934.jpeg
    AA31DA09-8B42-47DD-8015-DA12238E9934.jpeg
    226.5 KB · Views: 69
I'm wondering if the bodies were found in the river. Depending on how long they'd been there I can see that significantly slowing down identification. Or not, I'm not knowledgeable about that kind of thing. All the water around there makes it a possibility that's where they were.
No, reporter said they were found in the woods. Suprised to see the news story is still only showing on Fox News Atlanta. No updates anywhere else in MSM.

Last edited:
I hate even typing this, but possibly the condition of the bodies?
No matter who this is, it's heartbreaking.
I'm surprised they don't have identification yet through DNA if they were found last weekend. Unless there was burning involved? I can't see what else would interfere with DNA. Although I'm guessing a fire would have been noticed. Those poor guys.

I'm surprised they don't have identification yet through DNA if they were found last weekend. Unless there was burning involved? I can't see what else would interfere with DNA. Although I'm guessing a fire would have been noticed. Those poor guys.

“We’re restless, we’re sleepless,” Salter’s cousin Michelle Johnson said. “It’s just been a difficult 5 to 6 days not knowing where our loved ones are,” Johnson said.

In a statement, an East Point police captain wrote in part:

“The East Point Police Department is familiar with two missing men from the area. Jason Salter and Kenny Guerra are listed as missing, and several jurisdictions are working together to locate the men. Missing reports were done in Hapeville and The City of South Fulton.” “These two guys, they are loved by so many,” friend Torey Tomlinson said.

Washington learned that Guerra’s son had just recently celebrated a birthday. Friends said Guerra would have never missed that
moment.

CHATTAHOOCHEE HILLS, Ga. — The apparent remains of two people were discovered near the bank of the Chattahoochee River at a farm in Fulton County on Saturday, according to Chattahoochee Hills Police Department

Police said the apparent human remains were found at the Bouckaert Farm property in Fairburn just before 8 a.m. on March 11. The farm sits on 8,000 acres and is home to an event space and equestrian facility, according to its website.

Hoping for an update on this.

Hoping for an update on this also...FWIW

ETA: Snipped...
...Timmons was wanted for homicide in Fulton County.

The warrant included additional felony charges for two counts of murder, armed robbery, and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Last edited:
Hoping for an update on this also...FWIW

I saw this and wondered the same thing. I see he's charged with two first degree counts of murder, interesting they didn't add details about the case he is wanted in. Seems like an obvious connection but I also know they will sometimes charge a person with different types of murder to cover all bases of "intention".

There is another case here recently where a popular club owner was killed and his alleged murderer is still wanted, believed to have possibly escaped to the DR...

Dontavia Timmons doesn't have a criminal record in Georgia, checked on Peach Court. He has an address on Splitpine in Atlanta and another in Honolulu. Wondering if he was in the military or National Guard at some point?

Goes by Dontay on Facebook - Log into Facebook

Dontavia Timmons doesn't have a criminal record in Georgia, checked on Peach Court. He has an address on Splitpine in Atlanta and another in Honolulu. Wondering if he was in the military or National Guard at some point?

Goes by Dontay on Facebook - Log into Facebook
Interesting ...a residence on Splitpine in Atlanta, another residence in Honolulu. Could he be a big dog in the crime world?.....just me wondering.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back