CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish.
But I don’t think so. When would LE or anyone else have seen evidence of that on LS ? She certainly didn’t consent to any physical examination in the few days before she high tailed it to Florida.

Sadly, I think the Expert will testify regarding G being identified by the little gap in between his front teeth.

JMO
Are you listening to the audio? @Kiranerys said you shared the link and sent it to me, and I got the webex app but it says that the meeting hasn’t started yet? tia :)

Are you listening to the audio? @Kiranerys said you shared the link and sent it to me, and I got the webex app but it says that the meeting hasn’t started yet? tia :)

I don't think there is any more now until Monday Dre, and there is no court on Thursdays throughout the trial because Judge Werner has other cases on his docket for Thursdays.

Hi @Dre !
Sorry I’m just now seeing this. Thursdays will be an off day during the entire trial according to Judge Werner.

I believe he will hear other cases on Thursdays, but not this case.

They’ve selected enough jurors ( 120 people) to bring back next Monday April 3rd where they will determine the final 18 ( 12 jurors plus 6 alternates.)

Judge told lawyers to be there at 8:30 on Monday and one group of Jurors at 9:00 , another group at 11:00 .

Judge says if the Jurors are selected in time, we may hear opening statements Monday afternoon. He’s given each side one hour for opening.

Hope this helps!

RBBM

I shudder to think.

JMVHO.
I don't know how in the world I'm going to make it through this trial. I know I won't be able to listen to the autopsy results or the coroners testimony. I would lose my mind, I get physically ill thinking of it even now.

How does one hurt such a truly innocent young boy? They're monsters, not crazy, but devoid of human empathy and compassion if you ask me. It's going to be a rough one, but I'm here for Gannon.

MOO

I don't know how in the world I'm going to make it through this trial. I know I won't be able to listen to the autopsy results or the coroners testimony. I would lose my mind, I get physically ill thinking of it even now.

How does one hurt such a truly innocent young boy? They're monsters, not crazy, but devoid of human empathy and compassion if you ask me. It's going to be a rough one, but I'm here for Gannon.

MOO
You don't have to listen to it.
There are some things and people I will not listen to but I don't feel the pain when people post their comments, it's like receiving predigested information and can ease the shock.
I can take listening to and seeing it but my mind always goes to the victim's last conscious moments and that hurts like a knife.
I think I hold a belief that by taking it on, it, in some way eases the burden for the victim because time is immaterial in different dimensions.
I don't know how his mother wil cope, I have a feeling that she will hear things that will wound her greatly and maybe permanently, not that she is not already desperately wounded.

Ms. Hiott (Gannon’s mom) please know that we’re right here with you ready for justice to be served. Finally!

At a press conference after Letecia Stauch’s arrest, Hiott told reporters, “He said ‘Gannon is no longer with us,’ but I have to say ‘Gannon is still with us.’ After the stories from people all over the world, he’s not only my hero now, he’s the world’s hero. … I’m astounded by the amount of love, that has not come for me, it has come for my boy. And I never thought I’d be standing here, it’s a nightmare. I’ve had to put trust in the people I don’t know. Today I got the worst news and the best news. The best news is that justice will be served and I will make sure that justice is served, because my boy did not deserve any of this that has happened to him.”

I agree. He was positively identified by his dental records. I think he also had a shattered jaw or was struck by a bullet. It's probably a technical finding. JMO
Yes, I believe there was a bullet wound to the left side of his jaw and he was identified via (upper) dental records. I hate to even type that. I look at my avatar and see such a sweet boy and I cannot, and don't want to, imagine what he experienced. But the facts in this case, as brutal and nauseating as they are, are the reason we're all still here pushing for justice. She is abhorrent.

Yes, I believe there was a bullet wound to the left side of his jaw and he was identified via (upper) dental records. I hate to even type that. I look at my avatar and see such a sweet boy and I cannot, and don't want to, imagine what he experienced. But the facts in this case, as brutal and nauseating as they are, are the reason we're all still here pushing for justice. She is abhorrent.

I have added this to my notes:

Gannon suffered from a fractured skull, a gunshot wound to the lower jaw, eighteen sharp force wounds & what appeared to be defensive wounds on his hands. The cause of death was determined to be a gunshot wound with blunt-force trauma to the head.

I have added this to my notes:

Gannon suffered from a fractured skull, a gunshot wound to the lower jaw, eighteen sharp force wounds & what appeared to be defensive wounds on his hands. The cause of death was determined to be a gunshot wound with blunt-force trauma to the head.
Defensive wounds on his tiny hands..

he was conscious while she tortured and slaughtered him.

The poor tiny child..

I have to make a conscious effort not to hate on perps for my own sanity but though I know this case well I'm going to find it extraordinarily difficult because it invokes a terrible rage in me that a court outcome will not easily quell.

It's all the same to her, she's in now and she's in for life and she knows it so the verdict will not upset her in th slightest.
She'll be having a different life now, she'll still be wielding power and control over all who encounter her. The trial won't change anything at all for her.

she knows she's fried and she will use the opportunity of the trial to further wield the same power she wielded over a tiny child's bare hands as she killed him physically only this time she will be doing it psychologically, that's her expertise..
That's what she feeds off.

Rant over.

Here for Gannon <3
Me too. I can barely stand it but I’m here. Gannon’s loss still hurts my heart deeply. LS has allegedly extinguished the life a human being. A child of only eleven years old robbed of a future. A stolen life from his parents. And his grandparents too. My empathy is overwhelming. Gannon, a child of their blood, born as a soul to live on in their generational lineage long after they leave this earth, is now a stunted branch in their family tree. To these parents and grandparents ~ I say, please hold the preciousness of Gannon in your heart. Feel his spirit. He will stay with you. He will live on forever through you and your child. ❤️

Me too. I can barely stand it but I’m here. Gannon’s loss still hurts my heart deeply. LS has allegedly extinguished the life a human being. A child of only eleven years old robbed of a future. A stolen life from his parents. And his grandparents too. My empathy is overwhelming. Gannon, a child of their blood, born as a soul to live on in their generational lineage long after they leave this earth, is now a stunted branch in their family tree. To these parents and grandparents ~ I say, please hold the preciousness of Gannon in your heart. Feel his spirit. He will stay with you. He will live on forever through you and your child. ❤️
You nail it here Grandma. It's going to be a tough one alright, but we can all look out for each other too.

Defensive wounds on his tiny hands..

he was conscious while she tortured and slaughtered him.

The poor tiny child..

I have to make a conscious effort not to hate on perps for my own sanity but though I know this case well I'm going to find it extraordinarily difficult because it invokes a terrible rage in me that a court outcome will not easily quell.

It's all the same to her, she's in now and she's in for life and she knows it so the verdict will not upset her in th slightest.
She'll be having a different life now, she'll still be wielding power and control over all who encounter her. The trial won't change anything at all for her.

she knows she's fried and she will use the opportunity of the trial to further wield the same power she wielded over a tiny child's bare hands as she killed him physically only this time she will be doing it psychologically, that's her expertise..
That's what she feeds off.

Rant over.
Let's hang in there for Gannon until the jury has its say. We can never tell how that will go.

She does not live in freedom, and if the jury can understand that she is sane and always was, she may never experience freedom again.

That will be justice in Gannon's name. Sadly, that's about the best society can do. What's more, she will never be free to do it again to another child.

There are children harmed as egregiously as Gannon who never saw justice and probably never will.

Let's hang in there for Gannon until the jury has its say. We can never tell how that will go.

She does not live in freedom, and if the jury can understand that she is sane and always was, she may never experience freedom again.

That will be justice in Gannon's name. Sadly, that's about the best society can do. What's more, she will never be free to do it again to another child.

There are children harmed as egregiously as Gannon who never saw justice and probably never will.
This is true and thanks for saying it.

Only real justice would arise if the child regained life itself.
Everything that is less is a huge compromise.

But, I've watched enough US trials too to know that they move on many different levels and they do bring about change or catharsis and I know because I've experienced it time and again.

It's not something I see in other countries.
Namaste.

Hard to believe the trial is finally on the horizon.

This case captured such a large segment of WS as we all wondered what happened to such an innocent kid with alarm bells ringing almost immediately to one, LS.

I hope for justice, as far as we can take it. If justice is served in the courtroom, one can only hope for justice on the otherside of the prison walls...

More than 50 witnesses as well as law enforcement officials from the Colorado Springs Police Department, the District Attorney’s Office, the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office, the FBI, as well as Florida officials and others from various fields of expertise, will take the stand during the trail, according to court documents obtained by Denver7.
*I’m still puzzled by the Rhode Island LE witnesses??

Hard to believe the trial is finally on the horizon.

This case captured such a large segment of WS as we all wondered what happened to such an innocent kid with alarm bells ringing almost immediately to one, LS.

I hope for justice, as far as we can take it. If justice is served in the courtroom, one can only hope for justice on the otherside of the prison walls...
My mind keeps swinging ahead to the concept of future dangerousness.
Some people get pleasure from extreme violence.

More than 50 witnesses as well as law enforcement officials from the Colorado Springs Police Department, the District Attorney’s Office, the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office, the FBI, as well as Florida officials and others from various fields of expertise, will take the stand during the trail, according to court documents obtained by Denver7.
*I’m still puzzled by the Rhode Island LE witnesses??
^^bbm

IMO, LS told so many tales early in the investigation including letters to the Judge from jail. I think there might be one tale that included the real killer was known to her and located in RI, and where the RI LE witnesses can testify they checked out LS's claim and debunked her story. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53