NY - Fashion designer Kathryn Marie Gallagher allegedly killed in her apartment in drug-related theft - 3/24/23

Bishop Black

Former Member
Reaction score

A woman who was found dead in her Manhattan apartment eight months ago has now been identified as fashion designer Kathryn Marie Gallagher.

The New York City Office of Chief Medical Examiner confirms with PEOPLE that Gallagher died of a homicide. Her cause of death was acute intoxication by the combined effects of fentanyl, p-fluorofentanyl, and ethanol.

On July 24, 2022, the New York Police Department responded to a call about an unresponsive woman in a bedroom inside of her Eldridge Street apartment. After officers arrived, the woman was found on her bed and declared dead at the scene. Gallagher was publicly named as the deceased woman by police on Friday, according to NBC New York. She was 35.

The medical examiner's office added, per the outlet, that Gallagher died of a drug-facilitated theft. However, authorities did not confirm if anything had been taken from her apartment.

Authorities have not identified any suspects in her death.

kathryn-marie-gallagher-01-032423-cceb3eb8950141d08cf33a793e1a66e0.jpg

this is unreal

long article with lots of details on the suspects in her death:

The two law enforcement officials said the homicide of acclaimed New York City fashion designer Kathryn Marie Gallagher, which came by drug-facilitated death, may be part of Pattern 90. The medical examiner's office last week said Gallagher died of acute toxication by the combined effects of alcohol, fentanyl, ethanol and p-fluorofentanyl.

related thread:

this is unreal

long article with lots of details on the suspects in her death:

The two law enforcement officials said the homicide of acclaimed New York City fashion designer Kathryn Marie Gallagher, which came by drug-facilitated death, may be part of Pattern 90. The medical examiner's office last week said Gallagher died of acute toxication by the combined effects of alcohol, fentanyl, ethanol and p-fluorofentanyl.

related thread:

RBBM what is Pattern 90? Is it the name of the NY gang related druggings?

Ethanol is essentially grain alcohol :confused: Here's a link to whatever p-flurofentanyl is:

"Adding to the danger is a new drug, a new form of fentanyl called para-fluorofentanyl -- mixed in with batches of what's supposed to be heroin."

"I don't know if it's sold to them as para-fluoro or sold to them as fentanyl. It's not a regulated industry, obviously, in any sense of the word. It's just the Wild West out there," he said

"Dr. Williams doesn't know if para-fluorofentanyl is more powerful than other forms of fentanyl, but he said any form is extremely dangerous. It is 10 times the strength of heroin."

*ebm typo

RBBM what is Pattern 90? Is it the name of the NY gang related druggings?

Ethanol is essentially grain alcohol :confused: Here's a link to whatever p-flurofentanyl is:

"Adding to the danger is a new drug, a new form of fentanyl called para-fluorofentanyl -- mixed in with batches of what's supposed to be heroin."

"I don't know if it's sold to them as para-fluoro or sold to them as fentanyl. It's not a regulated industry, obviously, in any sense of the word. It's just the Wild West out there," he said

"Dr. Williams doesn't know if para-fluorofentanyl is more powerful than other forms of fentanyl, but he said any form is extremely dangerous. It is 10 times the strength of heroin."

*ebm typo

if I remember correctly it's the police codename for a complex drug-related robbery case
pretty sure it was explained in the article but it seems to have been edited out now

if I remember correctly it's the police codename for a complex drug-related robbery case
pretty sure it was explained in the article but it seems to have been edited out now
I tried searching the term within the article and couldn't find it at all which is why I asked. Swear I've heard that term somewhere before, maybe a Vice article? Weird if it was edited out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back