CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the break, I am wondering whether Tee had procured extra carpet prior to these events, or if it's merely the case that there was always extra carpet in the storage room.

Did she go track down the contractor (as she says she did)? When did that happen? Did she manage to buy carpet from them (while she was planning her initial murder - using fire).

Nothing else shocks me nearly so much as learning that Letecia Stauch seems to have tried to burn a child to death or at least use fire as torture.

I know this is just my view, but after hearing HH, I can't believe anything else. It makes no sense for Tee to try and use burning as punishment, when she knew AS would find out. She was going to make it so that Gannon accidentally burnt himself to death (probably was going to claim he was smoking at first, but didn't get it staged well and then realized Laina was seeing and hearing too much).

IMO. She could even have decided to get him burned and then to give him the codeine as painkiller, but overdose him (which may be what was happening as Gannon lay in bed the night before she dragged him out on "errands").
I can't think of a new build that doesn't have a partial remnant of carpet.

IMO it was there all along.

Lying liar lied.

JMO

During the break, I am wondering whether Tee had procured extra carpet prior to these events, or if it's merely the case that there was always extra carpet in the storage room.

Did she go track down the contractor (as she says she did)? When did that happen? Did she manage to buy carpet from them (while she was planning her initial murder - using fire).

Nothing else shocks me nearly so much as learning that Letecia Stauch seems to have tried to burn a child to death or at least use fire as torture.

I know this is just my view, but after hearing HH, I can't believe anything else. It makes no sense for Tee to try and use burning as punishment, when she knew AS would find out. She was going to make it so that Gannon accidentally burnt himself to death (probably was going to claim he was smoking at first, but didn't get it staged well and then realized Laina was seeing and hearing too much).

IMO. She could even have decided to get him burned and then to give him the codeine as painkiller, but overdose him (which may be what was happening as Gannon lay in bed the night before she dragged him out on "errands").
This!!! All of this!!! This is exactly what I think happened.

Yeah that's what I thought I saw too.

I snapped a pic of the first one, then the bloody neighbour turned up and kept distracting me but I saw her do it at least twice, then really quickly recover herself.
It could have been a subconscious thing, but I don't feel.like giving her the benefit of the doubt!

Last edited:
Police checked everything that left the house and was loaded into the rental van, all the suitcases, riffling the pages of books, not allowing technology to be taken.

Talking to the reporter, now. LS's family tried to talk her out of it.

"Why did you answer the questions the way that you did?"

"Because that's what she told me to do."

LS left again. Took the Altima, claiming to get dogfood. Two and a half hours. LS claimed she got lost because she didn't use the GPS.

Went and got a new van because the aunt didn't want to pay for it while they were gone, the insurance. Came back with a new van. LS kept changing the destination. Texas, Florida, Myrtle Beach.

HH was not involved in the transfer of belongings between the vans.

Other family went to catch their flight, HH and LS went on the road. HH never entered the back of the van, despite needing more clothes. LS kept hustling them along. Dogs were in the front with them. Says the toy bone found looks familiar.

Harley didn't get to go in the back of the van to get a change of clothes. The stops were always quick, and her mother didn't seem to give her time to ever go back there. The dogs weren't allowed to go in the back of the van either.

Can someone please explain why she thought Gannon was taking "bath salts?" Did she accuse him of taking them?
Was she slowly poisoning him and then trying to get others to believe he was experimenting with bath salt street drugs?
Am I close? This one thing I am having a hard time following.
I forgot to mention the Swisher cigar things found (planted) in Gannon's backpack which are used to make marijuana cigarettes. Thanks for the reminder @10ofRods!

Letecia also made sure to talk (i.e. lie) about some supposed older friend Gannon was hanging out with. Put it all together it sure seems like Letecia was trying to paint a picture of Gannon having fallen in with a bad druggie crowd.

So the plan may have been that either Gannon was with the (imaginary) older man and ultimately would be found overdosed by him. Failing that Gannon might have ended up taking the hydrocodone in his room and overdosed. Or committed suicide (ergo her saying he yelled that he hated his life). Victim blaming at its best.

Keep in mind that *all* of this is made up by Letecia and it was she who gave Gannon the hydrocodone. It is confusing, just like the rest of Letecia's made up stories.

T knew her marriage was done. She could have fleeced her husband, cleared out his house, left his children behind, unsupervised and alive.

Driven away with her own child and spewed a bunch of nonsense about DV and tried to ruin her husband by other means.

Instead she destroyed Gannon. To serve her own agenda.

Somewhere a team of psychiatrists is adding a chapter to the diagnostic manual.

And now we learned that beautiful HH was physically assaulted/abused by her mother.

I truly hope HH feels vindicated and freed today.

You go, Girl.

Jmo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads