ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
most likely hoping they can put a reasonable doubt in the jury minds, like oh they died naturally and we just buried them, you can't prove they didn't die naturally. UGH the level of EVIL.
apparently Archibald on first day of trial said to the press as he was entering the court wtte of ' well we did try and get our client to accept a plea ' ( He was telling the world that he thinks his client is guilty & there's no hope for her. Wild! And unethical )

Last edited:
Good point re duct tape - yes very tricky, especially as per description below

So, if he wasn't sedated, likely to be two persons.
( Although I had always assumed he'd been drugged because their circle had said that she'd drugged Charles before & just went back to check what LV pal Christina Attwood said about sedatives used on JJ. TBH I also thought they'd try to test for a pattern of drugging by hair follicles. )

At 19.10 minutes

I'm really wanting there to be fingerprints on all that duct tape.

I hate that the two trials were separated. I really wanted to see Lori and Chad sitting there together during the testimony and photos of the remains.
I feel the same.

Now we have Lori sitting across from the jury with her defense attorneys, and Chad’s attorney sitting in the reserved seating on the defense side.

plus the two murdering charlatans constantly improvised on the supposed rules/teachings ( eg Charles & Tammy didn't have the 2 second rule applied to them because it was not convenient for them)

They always changed the rules when it suited them. 'Just like predicting "doomsday" the December prior to Charles' death... when it didn't happen, they just explained it away and changed the date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173