Australia Australia - Marion Barter - Missing After Trip to UK - June 1997 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been reading and watching. Very confused of the respite being used. I do know as a carer you can have respite for 60 something days I think it is in a calendar year.

I noticed last time and this time when he looks down or away it seems he is trying to think of a way to get himself out of this.

Last inquest I don't remember him having a lawyer. Did he have one?
@Mrs_Vee

I think your quoting my post made it seem that I said "So that means they probably won’t be back until hmmm… 3:00pm? Any bets?? Lol"

I actually hadn't thought of that :)
That wasn’t my intention. I was inferring that the court seems to have sooo many breaks & they never seem to be punctual but surprisingly, they were pretty close to 1:30 (this time) ☺️

So thankful the fool RB is answering questions at all as they can squeeze as much out of him through the coroners.....not criminal...YET!..... but reminds me of dawson case...showing so many lies and patterns of behaviour no other option or alternative of but guilty.... even without Dawson’s testimony and a body....again coroner not criiminal but they getting so much now ready for a criminal case for Marion..... just my broad thinking
So Casselden just pulled out a newspaper clipping where Ghislane announced her marriage to Frederick De Hedevary!!!!
He is so surprised to be caught out that he forgot to stutter lol
And the shaking stopped... he was holding the paper and it was perfectly still

How dare he!!!! "She said that I have had enough of my family and she didn't want to see them, she was strange.. strange in the way she dressed".... Thank you Coroner for stopping him there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname