TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, murdered, Scurry County, Dec 2010 *Arrest in 2021, released in 2023* #4

All of this information is coming straight from Clint and his PI (girlfriend). I have not found anything about this in MSM. Is there a possibility it is not true? Wouldn't the media be all over this? I am hoping this is not happening.......
:mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad::mad:
I'm in shock too nannymo, but I have no doubt what Clint is saying is true. I'm sure we'll learn more tomorrow, Nolan County will have to make an announcement of some kind.

Dismissed With Prejudice​

In the dismissal context, the term prejudice refers to whether the court has made a final determination on the case. The prejudice relates to the prosecutor’s ability to pursue the charges in another subsequent proceeding.

A dismissal with prejudice means that the ruling is the final judgment in the case. The dismissal prohibits the prosecutor from refiling the charges. In a dismissal without prejudice, the prosecutor can refile the charges (or file new charges based on the same circumstances) at some future time.

A dismissal with prejudice is much more desirable for the defendant than dismissal without prejudice. When a criminal case is dismissed with prejudice, the prosecutor cannot file new charges or reopen the case. The dismissal permanently ends the case in the defendant’s favor. The prosecutor’s only option for continuing the case is to appeal the dismissal ruling to a higher court, which may happen if the prosecutor disagrees with the judge’s decision.

This means it cannot be filed later

Dunn's private investigator said the prosecutor dropped the charges at the request of the FBI. She said the case was dismissed with prejudice, which means it could be refiled later.
Hopefully this will be clarified by Nolan County tomorrow as well, which is it?!!

This means it cannot be filed later

Dunn's private investigator said the prosecutor dropped the charges at the request of the FBI. She said the case was dismissed with prejudice, which means it could be re

Clearly the reporter was confused and I am hoping the correction would be without.

Any chance it could be a FBI caseload priority thing (cough Paxton cough)?

Or FBI fumbled something? Or there was an issue with the search warrant and/or DNA?

Or FBI staff attrition: not enough manpower due to TX housing market and non-competitive government salaries? This is a definite problem in ATX.

Hopefully we get a MSM crumb of info soon.

Justice for Hailey

I have been thinking more about the "FBI" being involved. What in the what?? Is he a confidential informant on a case and is getting a "get out of jail free" card? This is insane! How can the FBI come in when there was an indictment at a local level unless they want him to fry a bigger fish?? I am still sick to my stomach over this!

Trying to do the math and nothing is mathing . . well, at least now we know why he turned down the 30 year plea deal. He knew he wouldn't need because the FBI was gonna get him released outright without the need for plea or elocution. MOO

What does he have that the FBI could need? It must be something. He's got be a CI or something in order for them to insert themselves into a state matter right?

This simply does not feel real.

I just read he has been released. I hope the FBI's recommendation for his release was rooted in sound evidence that he did not do this, and they know who did, but need more.

I really hope they didn't let him out knowing he is a murderer. If he hurts someone else this will be on them.

Could he possibly be a drug informant?

I seem to remember during the initial investigation,that some flash drives were discover in a drawer. They contained adult "images"/ bestiality/ child "images".

I felt that the investigation into Hailey's disappearance may have been a secondary concern as the Feds were more concerned with tracking down the source of the child "images", perhaps an international ring?

Maybe Adkins is a state witness for the child "images"?

I got the vine link notification of release this morning.

On my phone, so can’t copy and paste, but the reasons for dropping the case are in the article. The big takeaway is the charges CAN be refiled!!!

:mad: :eek: :eek: How can you keep someone locked up in jail for 2 years, have a $2M bond and not have enough evidence to bring them to trial? What is wrong with this case? What are we missing here? I always believed she was killed the night before or the morning she went missing....not that afternoon! the documents seem to suggest she was murdered that afternoon........I don't think so! Please someone! Rethink this case and look at the evidence again!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sheepranch
Back