MO - Furious Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead at Kansas City Home Days After Watching Football Game, January 2024 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit I haven’t thought of that. Is that not something that could be determined fairly quickly though? You do mean electrocution, right?
Yes, or shock enough to incapacitate them until the hypothermia kicked in. They would have to wait for Toxicology to rule out drugs and alcohol.

Last edited:
How is death by poison not a deliberate act?
There is no evidence that I've seen in this case that points to poison.
We don't know what happened. I am not really making an argument for poison. But, i meant there have been people who have died of poison, but no one was specifically trying to poison them.

ADMIN NOTE:

excerpt from: The Rules: Etiquette & Information

Off-Topic posts derail the thread and are subject to editing or removal at administrative discretion, and without notification. Members that continuously post off topic may have their posting privileges suspended.
These threads are not for fireside chats or personal anecdotes. Threads are dedicated to discussion of the case and the victims. Please stay on topic without making the post all about you. Off topic posts are a violation of WS TOS. Unless your post relates directly to the case under discussion, it is off topic.

Thank you.

The police do not suspect JW of any foul play. So I'm wondering why this is even a debate? He didn't see them through any window, big or small, sliding or fixed. IMO.
Not being suspected, at the onset, of foul play doesn't necessarily mean he has no clue as to what occured. He may have more information on what happened that night to the three deceased that he's willfully not divulging. If so, that's irresponsible because the families deserve to know.

JW is one man present in the house that night who puts, via his lawyer, 5th man as the last person to be with the three dead men. 5th man has said, via his lawyer, when he left JW was awake and with the three men watching Jeopardy.

The discrepancy of stories...dogs were there or dogs were at the father's house, he was home sporadically or he never went out, he didn't see the three men leave or he walked them to the door and they must have come back in.Those things are why it matters to me when he says for 48 hours he never noticed a dead man sitting right outside his kitchen sink window. If he also ingested something and was ill, say so. Why he hasn't been clear on numerous things and has changed his story, via his lawyer, multiple times is why this particular thing matters to me,
AJMO

I never go in my formal dining room and my hubby lives here with me.

I'm not certain a single male would go into their dning room ... ever; certainly not regularily.
There's no room for a table in the kitchen. That side room right off the kitchen, in a posted picture, looks more like breakfast nook (looking at the table) than a formal dining room. JMO

For what though? My dishes go in my diswasher and not the sink. I too have a water and ice dispenser in my fridge like JW did (see other kitchen photo -- the one where the stairs are also visible).

Even if he did go to the kitchen sink and happen to look out his window over it, that window is high enough that you'd not see someone sitting in a chair under it. We have no idea where in the back yard the other two deceased were located so I can't even speculate on wther or not they'd be viewable from that window.
That's your opinion. I feel differently.

Seeing the pics on Banfield tonight, it looks very possible to me that a grown man sitting in one of those chairs would have been quite visible from the sliding doors as well as the kitchen window and the upstairs windows.
Now if the person inside the house was laid out , passed out or unconscious for two days , I guess they could have been completely oblivious to anything. Or if they did finally look out and saw bodies in the snow with bright red colored KC jerseys on… that’s what they were wearing, IIRC…. maybe they just went into shock and withdrawal. It had to be a horrific scene, like from some horror story!
It’s hard to fathom, isn’t it. OMO.
That's what I think is behind all the changing stories, worries about what telling the whole truth could bring his way. That families deserve the whole truth.

There's no room for a table in the kitchen. That side room right off the kitchen, in a posted picture, looks more like breakfast nook (looking at the table) than a formal dining room. JMO
Indeed; once all the other sites pics came out it became rather obvious it was the 'sun room' (as I think most are calling it). With another dining table in it (there is also a dining room).

That's what I think is behind all the changing stories, worries about what telling the whole truth could bring his way. That families deserve the whole truth.

I’m inclined to think that JW was the provider of whatever substance and he doesn’t want the public to know. If there wasn’t any intention to harm the friends he will still have to go through the tenuous process of proving it.

He has educational accolades and designations and is thought highly of by peers. It could be devastating for his career if he is exposed as a drug user.

The repetitive statements of there not being any foul play makes me think that LE found recreational drugs.

Just listening the NewsNation Banfield re-broadcast from last night and she's saying one of the victim's father and step mother have informed NewsNation that the families have been invited to a meeting tomorrow with the county prosecutors at the site of the home where the men died. I hope they finally can have some questions answered <3

The doggy door visible on exterior photos may have been installed specifically for/by JW, as he had dogs. If so the interior photos on rental sites may have been taken some time before he moved in.
I think I've figured this out with photos from a different listing link. JW didn't install the doggy door as it is also visible on exterior shots on that listing. But, also, it's still not visible on the interior pics. That's because that entrance has a double door with different styles on each side. In these pics you can, just about, see the other door behind.

Screenshot_2024-01-31-09-46-09-511-edit_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg
Screenshot_2024-01-31-09-44-34-929-edit_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg

I think I've figured this out with photos from a different listing link. JW didn't install the doggy door as it is also visible on exterior shots on that listing. But, also, it's still not visible on the interior pics. That's because that entrance has a double door with different styles on each side. In these pics you can, just about, see the other door behind.

View attachment 479478
View attachment 479479
Makes sense security-wise, you can block access and lock up.

Yes, since there is a separate dining room that room is probably intended to be a "breakfast room" although it could also be a "sun room." It was certainly set up with a table for eating with two chairs in the sales pictures posted when the house was for sale several years ago. It's not clear to me if the pictured setup was "staging" (the room didn't look "lived in" unlike many other rooms pictured and the two breakfast nook chairs match the 4 chairs in the formal dining room) but it could have been used that way by the previous homeowner. We don't know if JW uses it that way or if he even has a table in that room. But for a single occupant, in a home heated with electric heat (yikes), it's probably not a particularly pleasant room in the winter because it has large windows on 2 sides and a sliding glass door on the third side. Looks cold to me! And if the blinds are usually drawn in winter as they are in recent pictures of the home, it looks like it would be awfully gloomy. Finally, while people vary, I've never known a single youngish man who sat in a separate room at a designated dining table to eat solitary meals. That doesn't mean JW didn't, but eating on the go, on the couch, while at the computer, and so on tends to be pretty common in my experience. In the real estate photos there's also an area of the kitchen counter that's open underneath that could serve as a "desk" or eating spot for one person.

MOO

Attachments

• 2302138-175-single-family-home-20.sm.jpg
    2302138-175-single-family-home-20.sm.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 16
Yes, since there is a separate dining room that room is probably intended to be a "breakfast room" although it could also be a "sun room." It was certainly set up with a table for eating with two chairs in the sales pictures posted when the house was for sale several years ago. It's not clear to me if the pictured setup was "staging" (the room didn't look "lived in" unlike many other rooms pictured and the two breakfast nook chairs match the 4 chairs in the formal dining room) but it could have been used that way by the previous homeowner. We don't know if JW uses it that way or if he even has a table in that room. But for a single occupant, in a home heated with electric heat (yikes), it's probably not a particularly pleasant room in the winter because it has large windows on 2 sides and a sliding glass door on the third side. Looks cold to me! And if the blinds are usually drawn in winter as they are in recent pictures of the home, it looks like it would be awfully gloomy. Finally, while people vary, I've never known a single youngish man who sat in a separate room at a designated dining table to eat solitary meals. That doesn't mean JW didn't, but eating on the go, on the couch, while at the computer, and so on tends to be pretty common in my experience. In the real estate photos there's also an area of the kitchen counter that's open underneath that could serve as a "desk" or eating spot for one person.

MOO
Yeah looks like more of a sun room but I guess being there's not the room for a table in the kitchen maybe they built on a nook area. It looks to be a wonderful place to eat. My mother-in-law had a sunroom/porch right off the kitchen that was separated by sliding glass doors and a step down. It was totally just a warm weather room, no heat vents. This one looks more a heated part of the house to me. I actually think this house is beautifully laid out.

And many people still went. But, hey, there is a lotta luv for the Chiefs and these three fans paid a very dear price. It's my understanding that there were many fans at the game that needed first aid.

And, btw, I still have my Purple Pride!

JMO
Heck! I live in Australia - hence I'm somewhat out of the loop when it comes to NFL-associated news.
Were the fans who required first aid suffering from conditions brought about the cold weather?

1706697822085.jpeg
Linda Johnson said Tuesday on “CUOMO” she questions how Willis wouldn’t have heard somebody banging on his door or breaking into his home.

“I don’t know why he would hear the police and not hear the people that had been there just prior,” Johnson said. “It’s like he’s acting, he’s just trying to seem like ‘I didn’t hear anything before this, and now that the police are here, Oh, I suddenly hear everything that’s going on.'”

They also said some of their son’s personal belongings were left inside Willis’ home and later returned to them by a friend, not police.

“It just means that (police) weren’t thoroughly looking everything over in the house,” Linda Johnson said.

Simple questions -- maybe rhetorical -- but if, as has been suggested upthread countless times and all four unknowingly ingested fentanyl (where three died because they were outside and one survived because he was inside), what sort of a wallop hangover would that give the survivor? And what impact would that have on memory, including the events that lead up to it? Is it like a concussion, a whack to short term recall? Would a person be fuzzy on details, fuzzy on time? I imagine a sort of stupor.

If he thought at all about the other three, IMO he probably thought they were in their homes trying to sleep/walk it off too.

While there may be liability for whoever supplied the drugs, if that's what happened, I don't think for a second the survivor knew his three friends were dead in his back yard.

JMO

Just listening the NewsNation Banfield re-broadcast from last night and she's saying one of the victim's father and step mother have informed NewsNation that the families have been invited to a meeting tomorrow with the county prosecutors at the site of the home where the men died. I hope they finally can have some questions answered <3
Anyone else think this may be breaking news? <modsnip - rude>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads