MO - Furious Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead at Kansas City Home Days After Watching Football Game, January 2024 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think this may be breaking news? <modsnip - rude>
I don't know but I expect it will become "breaking news" after the meeting, one way or the other. With so many family members involved, I doubt the information discussed at the meeting will stay quiet for long. So I hope the county plans to release information to the public. Otherwise, we could get an inaccurate view of what was said. Grieving family members may not be the best reporters. And many seem to already have "relationships" with certain news organizations that will likely press them for information.... MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the feeling that having the meeting at the house is to let the families see first hand while listening to the explanations the investigations have come to. That way they can ask questions at the scene and be shown things. JMO It's heart-wrenching but maybe necessary given their obvious confusion and pain by so many conflicting stories that have been put before them </3

"You can see Jordan cuffed and detained on his front stoop while police ask him questions," wrote Caprariello. "I'm told he was uncuffed, put into a police car and driven away. Later, police could be seen going room to room with flashlights searching for more evidence."

Neighbor Ashton Brady, who recorded the video on his phone, told the news website, NewsNation, that he was locking up his house for the night when he noticed something strange across the street.

"I saw a woman come out the backyard on her phone, and she looked distressed cause she kept looking back at the house," said Brady

Yeah looks like more of a sun room but I guess being there's not the room for a table in the kitchen maybe they built on a nook area. It looks to be a wonderful place to eat. My mother-in-law had a sunroom/porch right off the kitchen that was separated by sliding glass doors and a step down. It was totally just a warm weather room, no heat vents. This one looks more a heated part of the house to me. I actually think this house is beautifully laid out.
I guess JW liked the house well enough or he wouldn't have rented it. I don't think we know what the rental market is like there though, especially for dog owners. The large fenced yard and dogs being allowed along with proximity to his father's home could have sealed the deal as much as anything else.

Tastes vary but the house strikes me as very much a 1970s style and to me, the current layout is somewhat odd (such as the laundry in the front with the dryer venting near the front door.) It seems an especially odd layout for a single person to me. Multiple potential eating areas, multiple "entertaining" areas, lots of different floor types including multiple carpeted areas with two carpeted staircases (with dogs that must shed at least a little) and 3 "guest" bedrooms is alot of space for one person and would require lots of "stuff" to fully furnish. We don't know how JW has furnished the home or how he uses it. (And neither do the families.) That makes it hard to guess where and exactly how he spent those two days. We don't even know exactly where the infamous couch he slept on at least part of the time is located or whether it faces windows.
MOO

Last edited:
I guess JW liked the house well enough or he wouldn't have rented it. I don't think we know what the rental market is like there though, especially for dog owners. The large fenced yard and dogs being allowed along with proximity to his father's home could have sealed the deal as much as anything else.

Tastes vary but the house strikes me as very much a 1970s style and to me, the current layout is somewhat odd (such as the laundry in the front with the dryer venting near the front door. It seems an especially odd layout for a single person to me. Multiple potential eating areas, multiple "entertaining" areas, lots of different floor types including multiple carpeted areas with two carpeted staircases (with dogs that must shed at least a little) and 3 "guest" bedrooms is alot of space for one person and would require lots of "stuff" to fully furnish. We don't know how JW has furnished the home or how he uses it. (And neither do the families.) That makes it hard to guess where and exactly how he spent those two days. We don't even know exactly where the infamous couch he slept on at least part of the time is located or whether it faces windows.
MOO
It is a much larger house inside than it looks like from the outside front.

Tastes vary but the house strikes me as very much a 1970s style and to me, the current layout is somewhat odd (such as the laundry in the front with the dryer venting near the front door.) It seems an especially odd layout for a single person to me. Multiple potential eating areas, multiple "entertaining" areas, lots of different floor types including multiple carpeted areas with two carpeted staircases (with dogs that must shed at least a little) and 3 "guest" bedrooms is alot of space for one person and would require lots of "stuff" to fully furnish. We don't know how JW has furnished the home or how he uses it. (And neither do the families.) That makes it hard to guess where and exactly how he spent those two days. We don't even know exactly where the infamous couch he slept on at least part of the time is located or whether it faces windows.
MOO

Same here on the house, not a fan of it.

View attachment 479486
Linda Johnson said Tuesday on “CUOMO” she questions how Willis wouldn’t have heard somebody banging on his door or breaking into his home.

“I don’t know why he would hear the police and not hear the people that had been there just prior,” Johnson said. “It’s like he’s acting, he’s just trying to seem like ‘I didn’t hear anything before this, and now that the police are here, Oh, I suddenly hear everything that’s going on.'”

They also said some of their son’s personal belongings were left inside Willis’ home and later returned to them by a friend, not police.

“It just means that (police) weren’t thoroughly looking everything over in the house,” Linda Johnson said.
There was a KC reporter on the news, NewsNation, yesterday or the day before and he was saying he'd knocked on the door but nobody was answering. It had a video bite of him hitting the front double doors with his fist just a couple times. The sound was very loud and I thought wow if someone was standing there pounding on that door for long period of time it must have been quite the racket. Made me wonder why a neighbor didn't come out and confront them as to what the heck is going on let alone a person inside. Just my thoughts.

Imo, there had to have been something in the three dead men’s system, which caused their demise other than alcohol. Speculating that once they all decided to leave the house that night/morning, they mistakenly (I noted this previously) left through the back door, thinking it was the front door and met their demise, due to their death happened so quickly.

Previous articles state that renter was cooperative with detectives, so I am curious if he (JW) gave a drug test?

My thoughts, no facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member