CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still find it outrageous that nothing was done about MT having a copy of the custody report on her laptop! Atty Manning made an extra effort yesterday to ensure that the report remained sealed and yet it has evovled into MT OF ALL PEOPLE having access to it. How do you not remedy that right away?

I would bet once the trial is over that report makes it way into all kinds of MSN and social media.

I’m way behind - I’m at the part about the alibi call she answered from Greece. LE asks “did the call just end”. MT: “I don’t know because I went downstairs, and I cooked an omelette, but I’m not 100 percent about the omelette , eh ehnaym - my daughter got sunburned at school - so I texted with my daughter about in which purse was her sunscreen.”
Haha! Interview goes on and on just like your quote AND it will continue into Tuesday too as Monday is holiday and no Court.

@lucegirl were you surprised that Judge R only removed Defendant Laptop (and did not exclude her phone which she was seen using again in Court) and did zero to secure the rogue sealed document from MT possession? Punted any Contempt hearing until after Defence rests....kinda makes sense but why not secure document in the interim? State didn't ask to secure report either but did want Mama Troconis removed from the Courtroom. I feel like Judge R dropped the ball here on what was most important which was securing the report imo. We also saw Atty Audrey Felson letting Defendant use her laptop today in Court AFTER Judge R removed DEFENDANTS computer. Why would she do this after Judge said NO?

Off to work but will check back later to see what you think as I'm quite concerned about the security of the report as it could be leaked on the internet. Glad you have returned!

MOO

I still find it outrageous that nothing was done about MT having a copy of the custody report on her laptop! Atty Manning made an extra effort yesterday to ensure that the report remained sealed and yet it has evovled into MT OF ALL PEOPLE having access to it. How do you not remedy that right away?

I would bet once the trial is over that report makes it way into all kinds of MSN and social media.
Same here-I could literally have written this post, and in fact, checked to see if I did.

Was it actually banned? I must have missed that. She never should have had any devices at all, ever.
He specifically said that only counsel should have computers in the courtroom. He said it in the morning, right around the time he said “no one is to be communicating with the jury or witnesses, or they’ll be removed”. I don’t understand why she is still pushing the envelope, and why her legal team isn’t stopping her.

Last edited:
He specifically said that only counsel should have computers in the courtroom. He said it in the morning, tight around the time he said “no one is to be communicating with the jury or witnesses, or they’ll be removed”. I donmt understand why she is still pushing the envelope, and why her legal team isn’t stopping her.
Her legal team WAS allowing Defendant to use THEIR computer! Atty Felson just pushed over her laptop to Defendant.

What planet?

Kinda says it all about the quality of this Defence team imo.

MOO

Judge R: submit the report by tonight at midnight

JS argues he can't get in touch with witness in California in time. ALWAYS AN EXCUSE when it comes to JS.
Why-because California is so far away, or something? You can call California just as easily as calling someone down the street in Stamford, JS!

I can understand why fd took the easy way out the amount of evidence they would have against him. I think the jury recognizes all the lying. I don't think the jury is going to appreciate the two witnesses the defense is sneaking in. They will recognize the waste of their time jmoo
I sure do agree. It's gonna be painful to listen to.
MOO.

So sick of this defendant hiding behind her stringy mop and poorly placed hair extensions.
With all the smack talk her family puts outs, you think Michi would sit prominently every day
at that defense table with hair tied back, head high and show her face to the jury. That's what
an innocent, wrongly accused person would do. I truly believe she was the match that lit FD.

So sick of this defendant hiding behind her stringy mop and poorly placed hair extensions.
With all the smack talk her family puts outs, you think Michi would sit prominently every day
at that defense table with hair tied back, head high and show her face to the jury. That's what
an innocent, wrongly accused person would do. I truly believe she was the match that lit FD.
MT only started hiding behind her mop after the Nanny's testimony when she stared her down with daggers as LA exited the witness stand. The following day MT was hiding behind the hair/poorly placed hair extensions.

But the judge said he is going to schedule a contempt hearing…

LOL
You KNOW we will hear from the " Memory Expert" that this was called a ' Memory Aide' not an alibi script.

Anticipating...
It's Elizabeth Loftus. I don't know what she is going to say in this case, but based on what she is broadly known for, I think it likely we will be hearing that the memory fills in details (from what customarily happens, or from another eventful day, or from comparing notes with other persons - in this case FD, with the preparation of the timelines) when a person's memory is missing actual details and those "filled in" pieces become believed by that person. That is, a person's memory is not reliable, particularly under certain conditions.

So, JS will attempt to use that witness to exonerate MT for her serial and repeated lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173