CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO

So... FD had his beloved Mercier bike in the garage at 80 MS... on 5/24, so out of place (from its hook in the garage at 4 JC) that PG asked FD if he was in training.

Is that the moment FD decided he needed to part with his bike?

I think Detective Kimball understands what is going on with Defendant perfectly imo.

View attachment 483740
This guy knows exactly what happened to Jennifer Dulos, who did it, and who helped. It amazes me that he kept the composure that he did with MT, through all of the interviews. He knew she was lying and lying-he was so nice to her!

I still find it outrageous that nothing was done about MT having a copy of the custody report on her laptop! Atty Manning made an extra effort yesterday to ensure that the report remained sealed and yet it has evovled into MT OF ALL PEOPLE having access to it. How do you not remedy that right away?

I would bet once the trial is over that report makes it way into all kinds of MSN and social media.
My sense is she had the report/access to it before the murder - there was a copy found at 4Jeffxc when LE searched after the arrests. A copy was given to Fotis and those two defectives, MT and FD, probably had cocktails and god knows what else going on while they read and languished over it.

We are almost at the FINISH LINE. The judge does not want to further jeopardize the case and the jury pool by holding a contempt hearing now. Smart move imo.
Right now MT has not been found guilty of having it. What if they held the hearing and she was not found liable /guilty for obtaining and displaying it - ? Maybe stopping everything would seem overly prejudical towards MT.

What I like is that the judge is playiing the long game - he sees the big picture. I may be in the minority but I think he is a phenominal judge. If i compare these prosecutors to others I have seen- and they are what about 35-40ish?, get paid peanuts vs private practice and don't have a lot of perks - I think they are doing a great job.

Alot of people liked today and were positive about the case since things started to come together IMO. But without the foundation layed- as boring as it was -over the past days - today would not have been effective.
As the judge said, this case will come down to evidence - which i believe has been produced and whether the jury finds MT credible. Look at Bowman in those interviews - his body language alone speaks volumes. He is begging her to come clean and the more she wiggles and obfuscates the more he backs away from her until he is literally plastered against the wall. She is neother credible nor likeable.

Not a winning combination
IMO

But the judge said he is going to schedule a contempt hearing…
Weeks from now.....nothing else being done now other than removing PC from Defendant.

But, if her attorneys are letting her use their laptops then what was the purpose of what Judge R did today?

I'm confused as it seems there are no consequences for the Defendant.
MOO

Haha! Interview goes on and on just like your quote AND it will continue into Tuesday too as Monday is holiday and no Court.

@lucegirl were you surprised that Judge R only removed Defendant Laptop (and did not exclude her phone which she was seen using again in Court) and did zero to secure the rogue sealed document from MT possession? Punted any Contempt hearing until after Defence rests....kinda makes sense but why not secure document in the interim? State didn't ask to secure report either but did want Mama Troconis removed from the Courtroom. I feel like Judge R dropped the ball here on what was most important which was securing the report imo. We also saw Atty Audrey Felson letting Defendant use her laptop today in Court AFTER Judge R removed DEFENDANTS computer. Why would she do this after Judge said NO?

Off to work but will check back later to see what you think as I'm quite concerned about the security of the report as it could be leaked on the internet. Glad you have returned!

MOO
I'd have liked to have seen the laptop confiscated, but my guess is that the Judge wants to put some distance between this issue and the trial-in-process so as not to prejudice the defendant (... as mad as that makes me because as far as I am concerned "you make your bed, you lie in it.")

However, what good would it do to confiscate the digital file? Certainly that file is already saved on more computers and storage devices associated in any way with MT than just that laptop. Infuriating, but that report at this point is like dandelion fluff just before a coming wind.

My sense is she had the report/access to it before the murder - there was a copy found at 4Jeffxc when LE searched after the arrests. A copy was given to Fotis and those two defectives, MT and FD, probably had cocktails and god knows what else going on while they read and languished over it.

We are almost at the FINISH LINE. The judge does not want to further jeopardize the case and the jury pool by holding a contempt hearing now. Smart move imo.
Right now MT has not been found guilty of having it. What if they held the hearing and she was not found liable /guilty for obtaining and displaying it - ? Maybe stopping everything would seem overly prejudical towards MT.

What I like is that the judge is playiing the long game - he sees the big picture. I may be in the minority but I think he is a phenominal judge. If i compare these prosecutors to others I have seen- and they are what about 35-40ish?, get paid peanuts vs private practice and don't have a lot of perks - I think they are doing a great job.

Alot of people liked today and were positive about the case since things started to come together IMO. But without the foundation layed- as boring as it was -over the past days - today would not have been effective.
As the judge said, this case will come down to evidence - which i believe has been produced and whether the jury finds MT credible. Look at Bowman in those interviews - his body language alone speaks volumes. He is begging her to come clean and the more she wiggles and obfuscates the more he backs away from her until he is literally plastered against the wall. She is neother credible nor likeable.

Not a winning combination
IMO
You are probably correct, she had it all along. I do remember them finding it or a copy at 4JX.

I am thinking something may have been done in chambers prior to the trail starting live today. I did hear Atty Felson say something along the lines of "As we discussed earlier in chambers..." so I am hoping the Judge told the Def Attys in no uncertain terms that the report had better not hit MSM or he will report them to the bar. Or something along those lines. It is THAT serious that the report remain sealed.

The beauty is that Michele was never obligated to talk to LE. Ever. I am sure Bowman advised her of that. But you know - just like Barry Morphew wife killer in Colorado - she wanted to show her innocence and cooperation and in the process put the nail in her own coffin IMO. As far as I can tell these interviews are burying her -
JMO

Weeks from now.....nothing else being done now other than removing PC from Defendant.

But, if her attorneys are letting her use their laptops then what was the purpose of what Judge R did today?

I'm confused as it seems there are no consequences for the Defendant.
MOO
She has lived her live that way. I do hope that she finally has to face some consequences at the end of this trial, though

I'd have liked to have seen the laptop confiscated, but my guess is that the Judge wants to put some distance between this issue and the trial-in-process so as not to prejudice the defendant (... as mad as that makes me because as far as I am concerned "you make your bed, you lie in it.")

However, what good would it do to confiscate the digital file? Certainly that file is already saved on more computers and storage devices associated in any way with MT than just that laptop. Infuriating, but that report at this point is like dandelion fluff just before a coming wind.
I realise this but just because its stored most likely in the cloud and/or on multiple computer or with Mama Troconis etc. it simply seems that having some public flogging to demonstrate that these kinds of games cannot be done with no consequences in CT might have had at least a public effect imo.

Instead what we saw was Judge issue ruling this morning for no laptop and this afternoon we see Atty Audrey Felson countering Judge ruling by sliding her laptop over to MT for her use.

Ok, so it wasn't enough that MT did something wrong and illegal but we have an Atty, officer of the Court, countermanding a Judges ruling from EARLIER IN THE DAY?

It simply shows disrespect in the extreme and that Defendants and their Counsel can do whatever they want to flaunt the Judges orders WITH ZERO CONSEQUENCES!

Rules matter, optics matter and if a Judge issues orders and doesn't follow up with consequences on them then what is the point? There was zero respect for the Judge today imo from either Atty Felson or Defendant.

Hopeless situation and just another day in a courtroom in Corrupticut imo....

MOO

So sick of this defendant hiding behind her stringy mop and poorly placed hair extensions.
With all the smack talk her family puts outs, you think Michi would sit prominently every day
at that defense table with hair tied back, head high and show her face to the jury. That's what
an innocent, wrongly accused person would do. I truly believe she was the match that lit FD.

Her demeanor really makes her look unhinged. And an unhinged person is certainly capable of doing all the things she has been accused. So I like that she is self sabotaging - as is seemingly her MO.
JMO

You are probably correct, she had it all along. I do remember them finding it or a copy at 4JX.

I am thinking something may have been done in chambers prior to the trail starting live today. I did hear Atty Felson say something along the lines of "As we discussed earlier in chambers..." so I am hoping the Judge told the Def Attys in no uncertain terms that the report had better not hit MSM or he will report them to the bar. Or something along those lines. It is THAT serious that the report remain sealed.
Though I do wonder if the report she has is entirely authentic …

Weather on 24 May 2024 2029 at 4jc said 67 degrees,F not fire weather indeed.

Sorry, this is awful but could FD have cut up body parts at 80 ms and MT kept driving them to 4jc to burn?

Moo
I sure hope they weren’t burning her. The smell of human tissue or bone burning is a scent like no other. Neighbors would have noticed that odor if they were outside.

I think we can rule out burning body parts. Have seen several cases, most recently the Vallow/Doomsday Cult Mom case where the daughter's body was partially burned but it evidently took too long and so charred body parts were buried in the pet cemetary. (Gruesome details)

Her demeanor really makes her look unhinged. And an unhinged person is certainly capable of doing all the things she has been accused. So I like that she is self sabotaging - as is seemingly her MO.
JMO
Came across a body language text today - said person covering mouth, hand on chin partly covering mouth signaling that they don’t intend to talk /give info. It is MT at defendant table now for a month. She will never tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant