CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I wish Michelle Troconis put her daughter first and not Fotis Dulos. She had so many opportunities to come clean, the police pretty much begged her as did Andrew Bowman in my opinion; you can see from the police interviews that she was laser focused sticking to the script to protect Fotis and their elaborate murder scheme. I am sure he promised her it was full-proof. That it was tight, that she would never get in trouble. It was going to be fine. Until it wasn’t and Jennifer Dulos fought until her last breath to leave evidence.

Michelle could have come forward to protect her daughter but she DIDN’T as she already lied too much to her family and friends and secondly she wasn’t sure if Kent would roll and you know he knows everything about her involvement.

She now faces the reality that she gambled with as she thought money could buy her freedom but the truth is free! Too bad she didn’t tell the truth, it would have set her free.

Moo

Exchanged texts with FD. About his haircut. Noticed FD has shaved his head short and commented on it in a text to FD.

Was surprised to have his texts with his client published.

Was not a legal issue.

Saw a photo of FD, either in court or a Facebook post, mid May.

Objection. Hearsay, irrelevant, inadmissible.

JS, testy

JS has been testifying for at least three minutes.
I didn't get this- couldn't it have been true that Fotis cut his hair really short twice? Shaved grows back fast.

MOO

I know, I wish Michelle Troconis put her daughter first and not Fotis Dulos. She had so many opportunities to come clean, the police pretty much begged her as did Andrew Bowman in my opinion; you can see from the police interviews that she was laser focused sticking to the script to protect Fotis and their elaborate murder scheme. I am sure he promised her it was full-proof. That it was tight, that she would never get in trouble. It was going to be fine. Until it wasn’t and Jennifer Dulos fought until her last breath to leave evidence.

Michelle could have come forward to protect her daughter but she couldn’t as she already lied too much to her family and friends and secondly she wasn’t sure if Kent would roll and you know he knows everything about her involvement.

She now faces the reality that she gambled with as she thought money could buy her freedom but the truth is free! Too bad she didn’t tell the truth, it would have set her free.

Moo
So, maybe I will cut her some slack as far as her tears.
Has the light dawned that she may be going to prison?
Or what she has dragged her daughter into?
True remorse and sorrow about it?
I feel great empathy for the little girl.
There are never any winners caught in the vortex, the ripple effect.
Could almost say even the defendants family but they are just beyond the pale in terms of sympathy.
Suffice it to say, their lives are ruined.
That is IF she is found guilty.
One never knows.
MOO

Why do I suddenly feel bad for JS? He took on the case for PR and was overly confident, but all the struggles, over-orating, objections and meh witnesses are NOT good for his reputation. What was he thinking? Oh yeah, PR and visibility. I still feel bad for him (I know, I know....)
I think its human nature to feel sorry for people that you watch implode in front of your eyes as you simply feel the pain of knowing what they are going through.

BUT, in this case and I only say this to possibly save you from having to endure ANY unnecessary and absolutely imo unwarranted pain on behalf of JS or Mini Horn or MT here, what we are witnessing with this trial is the END of nearly 4 years of pretrial wrangling and I think of that 3 years was with JS and 1 year or less was with Bowman.

"Esteemed Defence Counsel" I believe filed over 71 pretrial motions in this case and has followed a very deliberate path to get where he and his team and client are today. Nothing with JS has ever been easy, straight forward or imo remotely honest or by the book either with regard to his working with the State on behalf of his client! What we are seeing in Court didn't just happen over the past few weeks. Nope, this all has been in the making for years and was very deliberately accomplished. The foundation for this trial was laid years ago by "Esteemed Defence Counsel" and imo he would NEVER have done it WITHOUT THE COMPLETE CONSENT OF MT and Mama Troconis.

"Esteemed Defence Counsel" put a plan in place 3 years ago to go down a very specific path for his client and what we are seeing in Court now is the culmination of that plan imo. The evidence has existed for years and there has been no real new news in the case and Defence developed NO EVIDENCE OF VALUE as is clearly being seen in their presentation either. Defence has no alternative theory for their client other than the "New Beginnings Dinner" and the "All is Good Greek Easter Meal" or the "Life is Good" reconfiguration of the discredited Herman report which defies the facts of that report entirely imo.

"Esteemed Defence Counsel" had many options along the way imo with regard to choices for his client. The further along this case went, the choices for his client vis a vis plea etc. imo simply evaporated. We are seeing MT in Court now with no options other than to wait for the jury. But, make no mistake and spare no tears for the Defence or Defendant as this is precisely what they have been gunning for for the past 3+ years!

My long time guess (yep, speculation) was that "Esteemed Defence Counsel" was simply paid by his client/her family to delay trial as long as possible as the state of Corrupticut had given MT very generous release terms and so she has effectively been allowed to live in Colorado and be with her daughter since she was originally arrested. Pretty nifty deal imo and imo also pretty incredible given the charges in place for her case. Her daughter is now nearly done with HS I believe and so things imo worked out as they had planned.

JUST my POV. But, spare not a tear for any folks here as this was a deliberately created plan and they are where they are by their own design entirely imo.

MOO

I'm with you on MT daughter being a Victim too. Sadly we have seen no impact from Baby Daddy as MT Daughter seems to have been surrounded mostly with Troconis Crew. Its odd thought because for a long times she was 6 months in Argentina and 6 months in US. IDK if they did this so she could ski year round or what all was going on but she did stay with the Baby Daddy family so perhaps they help the situation. We just don't know as Baby Daddy has been invisible in US.
At least she is lucky to have both parents alive. Even if one is in prison, better than the five children left with no parent because of the selfish and horrific acts of their own father - they have so much to reckon with.

I should have said re the five dear children - the selfish and horrific acts of their own father and also the selfish and horrific acts of the would-be step mommy from hell who declared herself the "healthy" one yet was willing to see them robbed of their loving mother. It's so despicable. And a father so prideful and vindictive that though his children meant "everything" to him. somehow not enough for him to risk being in jail for even "one more day." a cowardly and pathetic little man.

Thank you. I had forgotten she cried earlier, though still crying for herself, IMO.
Also, was not aware of the T's saying their rosary and reading from prayer cards. I wonder how that sat with the jury?
The best line from the article was that Starbucks didn't have her favorite chocolate croissant.
Maybe that's what made her cry?
MOO.
I always thought she cried because it was the lying that she knew was going to do her in.

I should have said re the five dear children - the selfish and horrific acts of their own father and also the selfish and horrific acts of the would-be step mommy from hell who declared herself the "healthy" one yet was willing to see them robbed of their loving mother. It's so despicable. And a father so prideful and vindictive that though his children meant "everything" to him. somehow not enough for him to risk being in jail for even "one more day." a cowardly and pathetic little man.
I sadly think you are correct. I do seriously question though whether FD would have or even could have had any future with MT. I simply don't see long term relationship working out and I've long believed that the only role of MT in FD life was to be the instrument of torture for JF to gain the divorce.

Look at what we learned from LE in the MT trial about MT bird dogging FD constantly and sending him middle finger emojis if he didn't respond to her texts etc. We saw her checking his phone and knowing that he assigned male names to female hook ups in his contact list. Whole relationship sounded mightily stressful and HIGH MAINTENANCE and imo its no wonder MT couldn't or didn't work outside the house as FD was a full time charge of ego massage and tracking!

But, its what is seen in Family Court from FD that baffling as he did nothing visible to move the divorce case forward towards resolution imo and YET, we see the defence for MT posturing that "ALL IS GOOD" and "THINGS WERE LOOKING UP".

Long story short, they weren't and FD knew it as nothing he had done in Family Court even with an imo S C U M B A G lawyer like Atty Mike Rose was going to change that anytime soon imo. "Esteemed Defence Counsel" said early in the MT trial that he had looked at the Family Court file. So, even though I doubt he read it all, my guess is he knew that the "All is GOOD" and "Things were Looking UP' line of narrative was quite simply false on its face! The other thing was that the relationship between Atty Rose and Atty Schoenhorn to discredit JF via the disclosure of privileged documents was clearly evident in the Stamford Advocate article posted in the prior thread by me last night night as it was a despicable act that was deliberately undertaken by these two imo unscrupulous attorney's to defame a victim who is not alive to defend herself.

MT didn't have the thing that FD needed at the time they decided to murder JF and that was money.

IF the murder plan of FD and MT had not been uncovered the couple would have no doubt lived off the trust fund income of the 5 children for many years to come to the extent that was allowed under the Trust documents. My guess is that the Farber atty's would never have allowed this to be easy but given that those documents are private (even though MT allegedly went to Probate Court years ago to try and find these documents) we simply don't know how much money the couple would have had to live on and also whether GF would have permitted them to stay at 4JX given that FD had stopped paying the mortgage etc.

Yes, you are correct that this is all quite despicable but its not just FD and MT but the attorneys such as Atty Mike Rose and Atty Jon Schoenhorn and Mini Horn and GAL Michael Meehan, Esq. who choose to use their professional credentials to facilitate abuse of the system by folks like FD and MT with zero care or consideration for the true victims.

Yes, its all quite despicable and the choices of FD and MT and the so called professionals who facilitated their wishes was imo equally despicable.

MOO

Yes I thought I saw that too. I am pretty sure she was. I think she was like wtaf my own lawyer is convicting me.
So many bad choices. Wonder where her rosary bead necklace has gone to from her earlier court days. She will need it in the jailhouse lock up.
On that side of the aisle I have the utmost compassion for MT daughter. I hope she has a loving father with a fairly solid moral compass or even just some really decent contemporaries/ friends/ surrogate parents - any positive strong bonds to get her through all this. JMO
In fairness, there is no reason to doubt MT's love for her daughter. Nor is there reason to doubt the same about her father.

IMO, MT did conspire to murder, and didn't come clean when she could have gotten something back for her help- Bowman would have negotiated that. I always felt like Bowman was letting LE rough her up, then planned to shut her up and negotiate when they finally broke her down. But she wouldn't talk- the representation changed.

MT made terrible choices. And she will probably go to jail for them.

But it's because she makes terrible choices, not for lack of love for her daughter.

MOO

In fairness, there is no reason to doubt MT's love for her daughter. Nor is there reason to doubt the same about her father.

IMO, MT did conspire to murder, and didn't come clean when she could have gotten something back for her help- Bowman would have negotiated that. I always felt like Bowman was letting LE rough her up, then planned to shut her up and negotiate when they finally broke her down. But she wouldn't talk- the representation changed.

But it's because she makes terrible choices, not for lack of love for her daughter.

MOO
Amen.

I sadly think you are correct. I do seriously question though whether FD would have or even could have had any future with MT. I simply don't see long term relationship working out and I've long believed that the only role of MT in FD life was to be the instrument of torture for JF to gain the divorce.

Look at what we learned from LE in the MT trial about MT bird dogging FD constantly and sending him middle finger emojis if he didn't respond to her texts etc. We saw her checking his phone and knowing that he assigned male names to female hook ups in his contact list. Whole relationship sounded mightily stressful and HIGH MAINTENANCE and imo its no wonder MT couldn't or didn't work outside the house as FD was a full time charge of ego massage and tracking!

But, its what is seen in Family Court from FD that baffling as he did nothing visible to move the divorce case forward towards resolution imo and YET, we see the defence for MT posturing that "ALL IS GOOD" and "THINGS WERE LOOKING UP".

Long story short, they weren't and FD knew it as nothing he had done in Family Court even with an imo S C U M B A G lawyer like Atty Mike Rose was going to change that anytime soon imo. "Esteemed Defence Counsel" said early in the MT trial that he had looked at the Family Court file. So, even though I doubt he read it all, my guess is he knew that the "All is GOOD" and "Things were Looking UP' line of narrative was quite simply false on its face! The other thing was that the relationship between Atty Rose and Atty Schoenhorn to discredit JF via the disclosure of privileged documents was clearly evident in the Stamford Advocate article posted in the prior thread by me last night night as it was a despicable act that was deliberately undertaken by these two imo unscrupulous attorney's to defame a victim who is not alive to defend herself.

MT didn't have the thing that FD needed at the time they decided to murder JF and that was money.

IF the murder plan of FD and MT had not been uncovered the couple would have no doubt lived off the trust fund income of the 5 children for many years to come to the extent that was allowed under the Trust documents. My guess is that the Farber atty's would never have allowed this to be easy but given that those documents are private (even though MT allegedly went to Probate Court years ago to try and find these documents) we simply don't know how much money the couple would have had to live on and also whether GF would have permitted them to stay at 4JX given that FD had stopped paying the mortgage etc.

Yes, you are correct that this is all quite despicable but its not just FD and MT but the attorneys such as Atty Mike Rose and Atty Jon Schoenhorn and Mini Horn and GAL Michael Meehan, Esq. who choose to use their professional credentials to facilitate abuse of the system by folks like FD and MT with zero care or consideration for the true victims.

Yes, its all quite despicable and the choices of FD and MT and the so called professionals who facilitated their wishes was imo equally despicable.

MOO
In my understanding a parent cannot have direct access to any funds in a child’s trust for their own expenses.
That is why there is an outside designated legal Trustee to protect a child’s trust until they become of age (usually 25 or so) to have access to the funds without the discretion of a Trustee. So I am very confused with the argument that with JFD deceased FD (and peripherally MT) would ever have full access to the money in the children’s trusts to fund their own lavish lifestyle.

MOO
I get what you’re saying (and yep re: Bowman!), and also struggle with this, because of the suffering and burden on her daughter she caused, even if awareness of it is buried now. Collateral damage.

How could MT not foresee this. Also a violent, egregious shattering of “girl code,” to the point of IMO conspiring to slaughter. I adored, ADORED my mother… and if I knew she was party to something like this, I’d not trust her again, ever. To love and protect me? No way.

Basic selfishness, that extended to her daughter. Not the kind of love I think of as motherly.

I know I’m projecting again.

Last edited:
In my understanding a parent cannot have direct access to any funds in a child’s trust for their own expenses.
That is why there is an outside designated legal Trustee to protect a child’s trust until they become of age (usually 25 or so) to have access to the funds without the discretion of a Trustee. So I am very confused with the argument that with JFD deceased FD (and peripherally MT) would ever have full access to the money in the children’s trusts to fund their own lavish lifestyle.
Yes you are correct but the conjecture has been that there would have been accommodation made in the trust for living expenses etc that FD in true FD fashion would have someone simply taken and used outside the confines of its intended purposes. Children needed a place to live so that would mean coverage for 4Jx, children needed water ski lessons and tournaments so this meant winter trips to FL and summer trips to Greece. The games are endless for a player like FD.

The other issue is that we saw MT with her $4000/month child support living for “free” at 4Jx courtesy of the fathers. Do you believe that she banked that extra cash for her daughter ? I don’t.

With people who are willing to do anything to not have to work it just seems to follow that games will be played.

It seems that the financial games at FORE were probably exhibit A as to what might have happened with the trust income or living accommodation funding if FD ever had access.

Nothing FD was ever on the straight and narrow and you just have to look at the people in his life from KM. His long list of scum attorneys such as KM and Mike Rose, the Toot brothers, Masiellos, Hutch the Pond guy etc. the list goes on and on.

Moo

I know I’m several pages behind but I don’t buy Rose’s story at all. I’m a public school teacher with no law degree and I know when student psych reports are confidential, who they can be shared with, and to whom I have showed them to. I don’t believe his story for one second that he can’t remember.
Good instincts and wonderful Bs meter too!

He just didn’t want to say!

He isn’t a good guy imo and he was just doing what FD wanted in family court to torment JF and delay the proceedings. He admitted himself he had never done a family case before.

Moo

Just putting this Patch article here but as we have seen with the case from the beginning there is rarely a straight line from pt a to pt b ever.

Quote from Patch:

"Kent Mawhinney has not invoked his Fifth Amendment right," Kestenband wrote in an email to Patch. "That is all I am willing to say on the record at this point."

The Stamford Advocate reported that Stamford Superior Court Judge Kevin Randolph, and Assistant State's Attorney Sean McGuinness, both seemed to indicate that Mawhinney invoked the privilege.

I have no idea on the sourcing of this article but it appears that KM attorneys said KM would not confirm the State's assertion as to KM taking the 5th in MT Trial had he appeared.

Who knows what is going on but I hope we learn more tomorrow in Court and I do very much wonder if this could have been the source of the need for the sidebar we saw in Court at the close of the day?

Stay tuned.

MOO

Last edited:
For those following along on the issue of "Where MT could have gotten a copy of the discredited Herman Report" here is a blow up of the document log presented in Court today that offers some possible visibility on the issue:

Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 23.49.26.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member