Found Deceased Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamarre-Condon, who is also well known as a celebrity chaser, vanished in the wake of the two men disappearing. He told his bosses he was going on sick leave and switched his phone off.

On Friday morning, as cops frantically searched for Lamarre-Condon and his rented white Toyota Hiace van, he handed himself in at Bondi Police Station at 10.30am.

A street in Lambton, Newcastle, 165km away from the Paddington crime scene, was sealed off by police on Friday after a white van was spotted in Karoola Road near Lambton Pool, which matched the description of the one being hunted.

'There's cops everywhere, walking the streets, door knocking,' said one local resident. 'Got the road closed past the pool.'

Another added: 'The park is taped off with police tape up near the bowling club and lots of police are walking the park at the moment.'

Lamarre-Condon is suspected to have driven the van, registration CW82PM, to a home in the Newcastle suburb where it was spotted at 10pm last night before it had vanished again by 2am.

Daily Mail Australia understands a close friend of Lamarre-Condon’s lives in Newcastle and he would visit regularly.

Update from NSW police press conference 2pm 23 Feb:

- Lamarre charged with 2 counts of murder
- bullet matching NSW police firearm found at paddington apartment along with a lot of blood
- white van rented by lamarre Monday 9:30pm around Mascot and they believe this was used to move and dispose of the bodies
- van has been seized
- they are asking for witnesses who may have seen the van as bodies have not been found
- white van was seen around cronulla and Newcastle.
- A home is being searched in Newcastle
- families have been notified

Bodies still not located or recovered.
Enough evidence to charge with murder
Still have to establish cause of death
Van used to transport bodies and dispose of clothing
Lamarre-Codon not cooperating with police at this stage
Police documented that Lamarre-Codon was in relationship with Jesse, and are investigating domestic/jilted-ex style motive
Still trying to establish timeline - seeking assistance from public

T

- bullet matching NSW police firearm found at paddington apartment along with a lot of blood
- white van rented by lamarre Monday 9:30pm around Mascot and they believe this was used to move and dispose of the bodies
- van has been seized
- they are asking for witnesses who may have seen the van as bodies have not been found
They said that they have sufficient evidence to charge but lamarre has not assisted police by giving info (including how the murders happened or where the bodies are).

The white van that was missing has been located at Grays Point today.
Police are appealing to the public regarding the movements of that van, to piece together a timeline -from Monday night until this morning.

- van has been seized
Omg… so murder confirmed.
He used his police weapon?

Wow if the van in Newy is the van in question, then he certainly has travelled a lot.

No idea why he would so clumsily commit this crime, hand himself in, and then not cooperate.
They mentioned that his handing himself in was sort of pre arranged via a family member/police, one would assume his mother. Horrible to have one’s child commit such a crime. You sort of wish he just took himself also.

How did he have access to his police gun , whilst off on "sick leave" ??
It was mentioned in the press conference that he wasn’t on sick leave but took the Tuesday off work. They believe the murders happened on Monday before he hired the white van.

Very clumsy, like he wanted to get caught and then have the attention of all the speculation? Not telling where the bodies are is a really awful thing to do to those families after taking their loved ones. I feel sick for them.

Interesting point only one bullet was used. That lines up with the heavy blood that was found, I recall they only suspected one death at the start. So I assume the second male was not shot, cause of death for both might be different here.

They answered that, apparently he was not on sick leave until after the murder had been completed.

So he returned the weapon I assume on Tuesday then went on sick leave.

Here it says he was on duty and took Tuesday off

It was mentioned in the press conference that he wasn’t on sick leave but took the Tuesday off work. They believe the murders happened on Monday before he hired the white van.

Very clumsy, like he wanted to get caught and then have the attention of all the speculation? Not telling where the bodies are is a really awful thing to do to those families after taking their loved ones. I feel sick for them.
Ok thanks, but still why / how did he manage to have his service weapon with him ?

They answered that, apparently he was not on sick leave until after the murder had been completed.

So he returned the weapon I assume on Tuesday then went on sick leave.
Not suspicious at all.
Wow.
Sounds like it was not planned out but why?! Jealousy? What is wrong with people not being able to handle someone moving on? They are all young. He could find someone else. Can people not see that someone else deserves happiness too?

Not suspicious at all.
Wow.
Sounds like it was not planned out but why?! Jealousy? What is wrong with people not being able to handle someone moving on? They are all young. He could find someone else. Can people not see that someone else deserves happiness too?
The old " If I can't have you , no-one else will"

I'm surprised he actually didn't self harm himself.

They didn't say only one bullet was found
One gun (police issued gun)
Multiple bullets
They have determined both men were shot and sustained gun wound injuries
Cause of death still to be determined as they may not have died immediately from gun shot wound injuries
There was also indication of a struggle given the movement of furniture, and blood throughout

Interesting point only one bullet was used. That lines up with the heavy blood that was found, I recall they only suspected one death at the start. So I assume the second male was not shot, cause of death for both might be different here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haororg