CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still does not justify murder, whatever is in that damned report!
JS' failure to understand that the custody report has no bearing on his clients' innocence or guilt is mind boggling. Its not even a mitigating circumstance to be taken in to consideration during sentencing.

Praying that there is a GUILTY verdict and sentencing on all SIX counts. I would love, but only if they so choose of course, to hear a victim impact statement from The Farber family that MT has to sit and listen to.
MT smiling near the end of todays session, and turning around to interact with the gallery is also mind boggling - she seems glad its "over". Her nightmare IMO has just begun.
JMO

all of this does make me curious about the report (maybe that is the hope- get the jury curious about what they cannot see?)- though I more or less respect that the prior judge sealed it. It could make reference to the children (minors) and with all the stress of the divorce and FD acting out, I would be surprised if JD did not have some signs of stress or depression-that would be normal. IMO. However to bring the report in now, without the actual expert and with both JD and FD dead, it seems like it would be a mess. IMO.
Something that troubles me about the Access Restrictions & Supervision requirements for FD (and MT)
As a parent, friend, person - I would be wary letting my kids hang out w these two. I am well aware of the lying and games around divorce, but would not totally dismiss any court order for a dad who had a social worker supervising. IMO, there is not a situation where the court is 100% wrong.

All the friends, Petu, pond dude, others - did they not have even slightest worry that FD (MT) was not safe /abuser ? If my best friend’s partner was in this “supervised contact only” situation, I would be wary. (Seems most of their peers had been thru a divorce & would think they would be well aware of what gets your access to your children denied).

Witness referenced Dr. Loftus in a chapter of a book written in 2014. But had never talked to her. Had never met MT prior to today.

JS: asked if she would have written a more in depth report if she'd been given more time.

Ah, it's done.
I believe she said that she did not talk to Loftus “today or yesterday”. I think she was careful in her answer

I’m going to have to rewatch today’s proceedings. Too much action in my house and missed many parts, so I was left somewhat confused. What are we doing Monday? Jury instruction?

MOO

MT was the motive behind this crime.

Somebody brilliant stated it upthread. If MT weren't in the picture, JFd would be driving her children to school.

FD wasn't the only narc here. He met one. Fell for her over her waterskiing and thong prowess. Used her for his own purposes. But she was simultaneously using him. He might not have recognized a narc. Until she started making his life hell. So how does an abuser like FD become entangled, codependent? Fire and ice.

The divorce was not reaching resolution.

MT was impatient.

I think she issued the ultimatum.

Make it go away or I'm leaving.

Maybe her threat had teeth. She could out his business plans. She could sink his custody. Player got played by a player.

MT probably told him she didn't care how he did it. He just had better do it. Now. That's why she was happy to assist. Phone. Cars. Ponchos. Get her gone so she could get on with her (really Jennifer's) life. Husband. Money. Children. And nanny. Never forget the nanny.

You get the sense that JFd appreciated LA, brought her into the fold, entrusted her as a member of the family, an asset to help her in her endeavor to raise her beloved children. FD used the nanny so he wouldn't have to.

No way was MT interested in tabling her interests in favor of the interests of five children. Waterskiiers maybe. But all of them? Nah. You use nannies for that. Key word: use.

I believe MT put her foot down.

And FD acted accordingly, definitively and wickedly.

She's the black widow.

JMO

Oh-she doesn’t know the English word for “Si”. Except we heard her say it a million times in the interrogation videos with the police.
That "Si" only alienates the jury even more, demonstrating what a lying manipulative fraud she is. If I were one of the jury members I would have had trouble refraining from laughing out loud.

Was having Petu testify last, supposed to be the defense side’s emotional equivalent of having Gloria Farber testify? If that was the purpose, I don’t think it worked.

My opinion on Petu and her testimony?

Defense used her to a) show the language/memory issue
and b) give her opinion of all cops are bad.

I’m hopeful for some subtle snark in the State’s closing. “Even if FD had won the lottery and was deliriously happy, he still killed Jennifer. He can be happy and still murder her. And MT can be happy when she gets her hair colored on the 25th knowing Jennifer is missing and knowing she covered for Fotus. The defense will have you believe that there was so much happiness the night before there is no way there is a murder a foot. But happiness looks the same as being glib with guilty knowledge that you are in control of others. Glibness is being able to talk your way out of something without fear of consequences. Glibness is referring to a missing mom of 5 as a b*tch knowing she isn’t coming home. So let’s be clear about the nature of how happy and stress free FD and MT were during the events of the 23rd, 24th and 26th. It’s happiness of the most insincere variety.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cramirez4u