Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #178

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t it curious that it’s been observed that RA’s physical and mental health have improved since leaving Westville? I have to wonder, why? Or, do I??

Never mind. Scratch that.
JMO
Good questions. I've wondered about the reasons behind that move.
All my opinions only.

I have a multiple-pronged approach to those questions:
1. They got an admission of guilt; so it was time to get him out of there and out from under the public scrutiny Westville has been subjected to.
2. They needed to shake him up even more by relocating him to a strange place even farther from his family and attorneys.
3. They thought the new digs had a better environment for his mental and physical health. His skinny, drugged-up look wasn't a good one going into court.
4. Maybe they just needed his cell for someone who was an actual convict.
5. ???

Last edited:
The taxpayers are paying a million for the defense attorneys. If RA has found a way to pay his for own defense he should be compelled do so in its entirety.
I am sure the schools of Carrol County would love to get that money back.
And how much money did LE waste ignoring investigative leads early on and dragging it out 7 longs years while collecting their pay checks??? That money comes from the public purse as well. Many down there are NOT happy with what has and hasn’t been done in this case. I’m sure the schools of Carrol County would love to get that money back! JMHO

From the FM page 91: BBM

“On page 1 of the Odin report, Mary Jacobs told law enforcement that on February 14, 2017, Elvis was rambling, hyper and borderline incoherent. He was talking about having a “brother” (even though Elvis had no male siblings) and was now part of a “gang.” Elvis told Mary that he had been on a bridge with two girls that were killed. Elvis told her that someone named Abigail was a pain in the *advertiser censored* and a troublemaker. She said Elvis tried to give her (Mary Jacobs) a blue jacket. She told him that she had her own jacket.
After Elvis made these statements to his sister, Mary Jacobs, she later became aware of the Delphi murders and put two and two together. Sometime 2-3 weeks after Elvis made the statements, Mary Jacobs and her husband (Troy) drove to Delphi. While in Delphi, March Jacobs talked to law enforcement about the things Elvis had told her on February 14, 2017, but “due to the mass amount of tips that were generated, her information may have been overlooked.115 The Defense has requested that the prosecutor locate the tip sheet that contains accurate details as to exactly when Mary Jacobs and her Husband visited law enforcement officials in Delphi, and what was communicated during this visit. Unfortunately, this is yet another piece of evidence that the Defense has not received.”

page 92:

In December 2018 Mary Jacobs enlisted the help of an old acquaintance of hers named
Misty Moore.
Since law enforcement had not followed up with Mary Jacobs from earlier in the
year when she drove to Delphi and described what Elvis had told her, Mary was still concerned that Elvis was involved in the murders, but nothing was being done about it. Misty Moore worked for Homeland Security out of Greenfield and Mary was hoping Misty could assist in locating someone from law enforcement to become interested in Elvis Fields. Mary talked to Misty Moore who then passed this information on to the proper law enforcement channels.116

In January 2018, Mary was interviewed. On February 1, 2018, state police gave Mary Jacobs a polygraph to determine whether Mary was being truthful about what Elvis had told her almost a year earlier. Mary passed the polygraph. More on that later. Based upon what Mary Jacobs had told law enforcement in January 2018, and based upon Mary Jacobs passing a polygraph in February 2018, law enforcement interviewed Elvis on February 27, 2018. This interview was videotaped, but the Defense team just received this video on September 8, 2023. Jerry Holeman from Unified Command conducted this interview of Elvis.”

A SOLID lead left uninvestigated for close to a year! And it appears was NOT investigated further except by Click, Ferency and Murphy, likely in spite of the fact that they were told, nothing to see here boys! I believe it was shut down due to EF’s link to JM, BH and others in Delphi. Didn’t want to open that can of worms. JMHO

Basically, yes. I think 500k each is conservative.
For instance Kohbergers D will be a million.
The trial could cost that much. This includes filing fees, court costs, paying bailiffs, paying judges, paying expert witnesses, paying for secretarial work, paying for court reporters, paying for security. Among other expenses (pens and paper don't pay for themselves). The defense won't pocket that amount of money.

Let’s assume RA is not BG, for the moment. That is yet to be proven at trial.

Are we in agreement that BG ordered the girls off the bridge and down the hill?
I’m not in agreement BG ordered the girls down the hill. According to PCA the video is 43 seconds, it makes zero sense to me why the entire video (corroborating that BG approached and told them to go down the hill), wasn’t release. In fact, releasing the entire video would presumably show the perps face better. If in the video, BG approached them, why is the still photograph from the video so far away?

JMHO

Interesting filings this morning:
03/27/2024Temporary/Limited Scope Appearance Filed
Limited Appearance for Defendant
For Party: Allen, Richard M.
File Stamp: 03/27/2024
03/27/2024Petition Filed
Verified Petition for Public Funds
Filed By: Allen, Richard M.
File Stamp: 03/27/2024

MOO: if BG knew he was being filmed, he would've tried to destroy the phone(s) or tried to hide them somewhere in the wilderness. There's also the obvious option of throwing the phone(s) into the creek.
I agree if BG knew he was being filmed he would’ve destroyed the phone. With that being said, what is the probability the perp/s would undress the girls and redress Abby in Libby’s clothes, but amazingly miss a phone with evidence right under a body?

That whole dressing/undressing scenario. That seems very, very odd to me. What in the world was going on there?

I am wondering if it was because they crossed the creek so he got them to undress. Then he made Abby redress at some stage.

It also would of given him greater control as they crossed the creek If they was undressed.

Last edited:
I am wondering if it was because they crossed the creek so he got them to undress. Then he made Abby redress at some stage.
Does that mean one girl was found undressed? I don't recall what the Frank's memo had to say, whether accurate or not, about that.

Is it consistent with clothes in the creek? One girl's clothes fell into the water....

I hate that day.

Does that mean one girl was found undressed? I don't recall what the Frank's memo had to say, whether accurate or not, about that.

Is it consistent with clothes in the creek? One girl's clothes fell into the water....

I hate that day.
I recall it was Libby that was naked (hate that). Abby was dressed in her own and Libby’s clothes to the best of my recollection. JMO
**DESCRIPTION OF CRIME SCENE - GRAPHIC WARNING**

From the FM pg. 28
Part I - The Crime Scene
When members of a search party found the girls in the late morning of February 14, 2017, Abby and Libby had been missing for approximately 22 hours. The scene was ghoulish. Libby was found at the base of a tree with four tree branches of varying sizes intentionally placed in a very specific and arranged pattern on her naked body. Libby was positioned flat on her back, with her left arm stretched above her head touching the base of the large tree. Libby’s right hand was covered in blood. Libby’s left hand was covered in blood. Blood spots and blood drippings were seen all over Libby’s body, from head to toe. Libby’s right arm was placed along the side of her body.

eta: FM link

Last edited by a moderator:

I hate that day.
Both girls were completely undressed at some point during the attack. This is noted in the FM.

I’m not in agreement BG ordered the girls down the hill. According to PCA the video is 43 seconds, it makes zero sense to me why the entire video (corroborating that BG approached and told them to go down the hill), wasn’t release. In fact, releasing the entire video would presumably show the perps face better. If in the video, BG approached them, why is the still photograph from the video so far away?

JMHO

There is zero showing or saying that anyone besides BG was on the bridge with the girls.

It’s because information is withheld for purposes of seeking a prosecution in a double murder case.

Presumably there is not a better closer shot that doesn’t compromise evidence or wouldn’t create an opportunity for exploitation of the girls.

Obviously there is other evidence or not that investigators feel need to be kept for trial.

<modsnip - rude, personalizing> providing fodder for the internet sleuths was not the goal of releasing the image so it is not going to meet that expectation, imo.

The goal was to release what they thought they could of a disguised man to hope someone might recognize the getup of wearing all his clothes at once on a warm day.

All imo

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members