OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #3 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I wonder if Grice backed out?

5 stun guns for 5 people involved and 3 burner phones maybe 1 for each couple that was along and the other for Grice.

Now I am also curious about the couple that the children spent the night with the night prior. They are listed as part of the group God's misfits... They might have zero knowledge and just were being nice to allow the kids to sleep over, but I think they likely have some info also if they were meeting with these other players often in their church/anti government group.

Ok, so TA calls VB while she was picking up JK to go to the meeting place. Wonder what that conversation was, could it be something that prompted JK to grab her pistol. So scary! And to think the courts said that having an officer at the dropoff wasn't necessary. SMH.

My gut feeling that TA's preferred supervisor was actually available that day has been confirmed. How dumb are these people? It took me like two seconds to figure out who was responsible.

So I wonder if Grice backed out?

5 stun guns for 5 people involved and 3 burner phones maybe 1 for each couple that was along and the other for Grice.

Now I am also curious about the couple that the children spent the night with the night prior. They are listed as part of the group God's misfits... They might have zero knowledge and just were being nice to allow the kids to sleep over, but I think they likely have some info also if they were meeting with these other players often in their church/anti government group.
Exactly. I love how you worded this. Perhaps he did back out.
I lot of people have been named in that warrant.

Bbm.
Just bizarre.
I've never heard of anvils being carted around on a work vehicle , unless it's being transported somewhere ?
Omo.
There are perceived anvils and then are well, actual anvils.

I am thinking she used the term "anvils" to describe large "vises". Alot of work trucks in remote oil and ranch areas have large vises on them to facilitate "on site" repairs when ever possible.

The vises are used to hold various things under repair or modification. Repairing / modifying can include bending the material, welding it, or...... beating into a new shape with a hammer.

Thinking she saw an vise holding an object being struck with a hammer, and concluded that it was an "anvil". Then again, its possible that some work trucks in remote areas have both vices and anvils attatched to them. Material can be heated with a torch, then pounded into a new shape on an miniature anvil.

I just dont see these things falling off truck that often though.

Last edited:
So, if I have this correct, according to Cora's daughter (CW):

Cora & Cole left their home the evening of 3/29 telling CW that they wouldn't be back until the morning because they were going on a "mission." They left with a pickup and a flatbed.
Cora & Cole returned around noon on 3/30 with the pickup and flatbed. CW was asked to clean the interior of the pickup.

Per CW, Cora & Cole were merely there to block VB & JK from driving the normal route and send them toward the area where Tifany, Tad and Paul Grice (new player?) were waiting for them and the assumed killers. My musings here: Who is Paul, why wasn't he arrested as well? Did Cora purposefully tell her daughter they didn't have a part in the murder? Or were they really just acting to "block" and then helped dispose of the bodies?

Three burner phones are discussed, ending in 5752, 9141 & 9085. This part of the aff reads strangely to me.

On 3/30 PRIOR to the disappearances:
9141 & 0985 were at the Twombly residence, then went to Tad's residence.
VB & JK disappear likely around 9:42 am when their cellphones drop from service.
At 10:05 & 10:16 9085 & 5727 were at Tad's residence.
Between 10:16 to 10:35, 5727 & 9085 were at a property 8.5 miles away (where we assume the bodies were found based on the description on the aff).

The aff says "It was learned that all three phones were at the area where Butler's car was located and the last known location of Butler and Kelley at the time of their disappearance." It then goes on to list which phone was where and when - but does not list any times for when the phones were at the car location. Unless I'm reading that horrible sentence with 70 commas incorrectly.

So, it seems they didn't use 9141 for anything substantial? And who was at the Twombly residence prior to 10am? CW apparently was still sleeping and thought her parents never came home - but someone was there with the two burners.
Thank you immensely for that summary.

I do wonder why the two burner phones were at the Twombley home apparently overnight when the two adults were supposed to be out of the house on a mission?

So
9141 sounds like Cora Twombley
0985 sounds like Clint Twombley
5727 sounds like Tad Cullum.

So where was TA during all this? What about her burner phone?

Where did Paul Grice spend the night and what was his part in this? How did he get involved in this and why?

Why did each person get a taser and where are the tasers now?

Ok, so TA calls VB while she was picking up JK to go to the meeting place. Wonder what that conversation was, could it be something that prompted JK to grab her pistol. So scary! And to think the courts said that having an officer at the dropoff wasn't necessary. SMH.

My gut feeling that TA's preferred supervisor was actually available that day has been confirmed. How dumb are these people? It took me like two seconds to figure out who was responsible.
JK would have already had her weapon at the time of that phone call. I think the magazine on the ground indicates a possible struggle over the gun. Just a shame she didn’t get the chance to inflict some damage.

This is what I told my hubby! I said an anvil like in the road runner cartoons? Do those fall off vehicles often? lol Idiots!

I mean, they didn't even work for Wile E. Coyote, and that critter had some imagination.

This case reminds me a lot of the Wagners in OH -- custody, paranoia about sexuality and abuse, religiosity, family(ies) enmeshment and an unwavering belief in the importance of blood ties and in their fantasies of revenge and recovery of "what belonged to them" in the form of those contested children.

And, of course, in their ludicrous levels of confidence in their numptyish bizarro world plans and immunity to capture/ prosecution.

An examination of the vehicle and area surrounding the vehicle found evidence of a severe injury. Documents state blood was found on the roadway and edge of the roadway.

Butler’s glasses were also found in the roadway, near a broken hammer.

A pistol magazine was found inside Kelley’s purse at the scene, but no pistol was found.

Adams told OSBI that on Friday night, Rickman and Butler’s children stayed the night with family friends. Adams said she planned to pick them up that morning before visitation.

Adams said she called Butler to confirm the meeting and Butler told Adams something came up and she was not going to make it.

Butler’s phone records confirmed the call occurred, but at the time of the call, Butler was in Kansas in the process of picking up Kelley.
[snip]
Court documents state recordings were obtained where Rickman discussed death threats by Adams and Adams’ boyfriend, Tad Cullum.
[snip]
Butler’s attorney informed OSBI that Butler was likely to receive unsupervised visitation with her children at that hearing.

At times, Adams refused to let Rickman have his children, even though he had legal custody of them.

Law enforcement previously responded to a call for service where Adams refused to give Rickman his children.
Court Documents: 4 suspects in missing Kansas women case part of anti-government group

I can't get over TA thinking she would get away with this. She figured she would just tell LEOs that when she called to confirm the plans that Butler said "oops, sorry won't make it today after all" and they would just take her word for it after checking the call took place? Ignorant woman. She sounds like a real piece of work. She literally acted as though she owned those children. mad at former DIL, withhold children. Mad at my son, withhold children.

It's possible JK always carried a gun. Many people do.

I have a feeling the crimes were not meant to occur where they apparently did. Perhaps the tasers were going to be used to subdue them, and take them and their vehicle somewhere else, harming them in a second location, but things didn't quite go as planned if JK pulled out her weapon.

She bought 5 stun guns.
She looked up how much pain a stun gun would inflict.
Was she planning on hurting them badly before killing them?
I have no words anymore.
I have words.
I'm not going to say them, though.
As if murder wasn't bad enough.
This Tifany is sounding very sadistic.

Poor Veronica, to have an ex-mother-in-law like that.
And we have no idea how TA treated her grandkids, nor what she told them, or coached them to say about their mom.
Omo.

It's possible JK always carried a gun. Many people do.

I have a feeling the crimes were not meant to occur where they apparently did. Perhaps the tasers were going to be used to subdue them, and take them and their vehicle somewhere else, harming them in a second location, but things didn't quite go as planned if JK pulled out her weapon.
I think that's exactly what happened.

An examination of the vehicle and area surrounding the vehicle found evidence of a severe injury. Documents state blood was found on the roadway and edge of the roadway.

Butler’s glasses were also found in the roadway, near a broken hammer.

A pistol magazine was found inside Kelley’s purse at the scene, but no pistol was found.

Adams told OSBI that on Friday night, Rickman and Butler’s children stayed the night with family friends. Adams said she planned to pick them up that morning before visitation.

Adams said she called Butler to confirm the meeting and Butler told Adams something came up and she was not going to make it.

Butler’s phone records confirmed the call occurred, but at the time of the call, Butler was in Kansas in the process of picking up Kelley.
[snip]
Court documents state recordings were obtained where Rickman discussed death threats by Adams and Adams’ boyfriend, Tad Cullum.
[snip]
Butler’s attorney informed OSBI that Butler was likely to receive unsupervised visitation with her children at that hearing.

At times, Adams refused to let Rickman have his children, even though he had legal custody of them.

Law enforcement previously responded to a call for service where Adams refused to give Rickman his children.
Court Documents: 4 suspects in missing Kansas women case part of anti-government group

I can't get over TA thinking she would get away with this. She figured she would just tell LEOs that when she called to confirm the plans that Butler said "oops, sorry won't make it today after all" and they would just take her word for it after checking the call took place? Ignorant woman. She sounds like a real piece of work. She literally acted as though she owned those children. mad at former DIL, withhold children. Mad at my son, withhold children.
That's because they were planning on ditching the car Butler was driving. Not once did they consider that Jillian's husband would know that she left for visitation. Another Stupid mistake.

That's because they were planning on ditching the car Butler was driving. Not once did they consider that Jillian's husband would know that she left for visitation. Another Stupid mistake.
lol. At least they remembered the burner phones, which magically shield all your errors from discovery. Or something.

According to the affidavit, Adams’ cell phone records show she searched for gun shops, tasers and how to lure someone out of their house.

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation interviewed the daughter of Cora Twombly, another suspect, and Coby White, who has not been accused; the daughter was referred to as “CW” in the affidavit.

CW also said Adams provided burner phone and that the suspects were involved in an anti-government group called God’s Misfits, who met regularly at the Twombly home.

Also according to the affidavit, the Twomblys blocked the road to divert Butler to where Adams, Cullen and the other man who wasn’t arrested were. That’s when authorities believe the women were killed.

lol. At least they remembered the burner phones, which magically shield all your errors from discovery. Or something.
Seriously. And Cora! Can you imagine having that conversation with your teenage daughter?!
How was your day mom?
Oh well, it didn't go as planned but we won't have to worry about (Butler)her anymore.
But why did JK have to die?

I can't even.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members