TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad actually looked decent once, in that clip where he and Lori were trying to get away from Nate Eaton in Hawaii where Nate keeps asking where the kids are. Not sure how Lori did it, but he had a different hair cut and had lost a few lbs and looked decent at that time. Once Lori got arrested, though, he went back to dorky looking.
Lori was a hair salon "artiste". Remember, if I do correctly, that is how she met Charles Vallow. He was one of her clients/customers. I still think of a large frog -- or toad -- whenever I see him.

I think after that weekend’s insight to CD I would have called LDS leadership & reported CD’s attempt to recruit me to gather the 144,000 & some of his other odd doctrine while having an affair with LVD & suggested someone check out what was going on in Rexburg. It would have been too late for the kids but might have spared TD’s life. So many times people could have intervened but didn’t when it came to CD or LVD. So very sad

I think that you have to see the movie to get it. Everyone in "Fargo" is so, detached from what is going on, as if it is perfectly normal to discuss an autopsy and wolf down a huge sandwich at the same time.

William Macy was so perfect for the role of the "villian", complete idiot, who screws up everything. He would be great playing CD in the movie of this crime.
WHAT? Are you saying that discussing an autopsy while wolfing down a huge sandwich is not normal?

Chad actually looked decent once, in that clip where he and Lori were trying to get away from Nate Eaton in Hawaii where Nate keeps asking where the kids are. Not sure how Lori did it, but he had a different hair cut and had lost a few lbs and looked decent at that time. Once Lori got arrested, though, he went back to dorky looking.

Lori4style!

If only she had focused on that skill.

MOO

I think after that weekend’s insight to CD I would have called LDS leadership & reported CD’s attempt to recruit me to gather the 144,000 & some of his other odd doctrine while having an affair with LVD & suggested someone check out what was going on in Rexburg. It would have been too late for the kids but might have spared TD’s life. So many times people could have intervened but didn’t when it came to CD or LVD. So very sad
At least one person (CD's sister-in-law Heather Daybell) did go to LDS leadership to express her concern for his beliefs and was shut down. She was basically told that SHE must have a some sort of personal issue with CD that SHE needed to repent of.

(Source: I believe it was discussed in this Hidden: True Crime podcast, which IIRC, was posted on Websleuths at the time it came out)

I saw a bit of JP doing a cross with MG this am, and he was asking her about "casting". It reminded me of being in high school, my friends and I used to play with our Oujia board.

Or like that movie, "The Craft". I just can't see seriously getting together and casting spells with my friends now. Unless it involved a large pitcher of sangria.

Ask Heather Daybell how that would go.

:(

MOO

I believe Prior is really really trying to tie MG to the murders of the children.

Just because Colby didn't know about dumpy CD doesn't mean that LVD didn't know him or have been influenced by him. Obviously she moved to Idaho for him. I think the prosecution should have asked him if he knew why she moved to Idaho...

I saw a bit of JP doing a cross with MG this am, and he was asking her about "casting". It reminded me of being in high school, my friends and I used to play with our Oujia board.

Or like that movie, "The Craft". I just can't see seriously getting together and casting spells with my friends now. Unless it involved a large pitcher of sangria.
My older sister was really into the Ouija Board. I didn't believe in it a bit. But I always got stuck "playing" with it because we were the only two kids in the family! Somehow, I was able to "finesse" the Ouija pointer (whatever it was called?), with those little felt pads on the bottom of its feet, so that it glided all over the board -- wherever my wacky "predictions" took it!

She was absolutely in awe and did not think it was "Me" causing it to move around. It was great fun for me!

Last edited:
I believe Prior is really really trying to tie MG to the murders of the children.

Just because Colby didn't know about dumpy CD doesn't mean that LVD didn't know him or have been influenced by him. Obviously she moved to Idaho for him. I think the prosecution should have asked him if he knew why she moved to Idaho...
I think LVD's move to Rexburg, from Gilbert (or, was it Chandler?), AZ, had more to do with her serious "loin fire" blazing for Chad than anything else. It was her motivation. She needed yet another husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trivialdrift