Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suzi:

Thanks. It certainly is. Bringing back so many memories!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good and bad. I relate to Maria so much being 20 and pregnant, unmarried, mother wanting baby put up for adoption. I could go on, but I might lose it.

Thanks for understanding and thinking of me. ((((((((hugs))))))))

I was alone and on my own having a baby at 27. I can't imagine how hard it is for someone a lot younger.

By abducted I mean not acting on her own free will. Even if Maria drove herself to CL's house, if she was forced under threat to go back to her house to pack her bags, write a note and go to the bus station that technically is being kidnapped.

Jolynna, thanks for explaining. So if the "kidnapping" word is in an official affidavit, then LE must have some evidence that a kidnapping occured. Whether it be away from CL's house or from CL's house.

I'm going to go with the eyewitness accounts of how maria was feeling concerning cl, the baby and her job. I think the mother is bi-polar. A liar, and had expectations far too high for a young gal. I read four pages of personal testimoney of friends who played sports with her throughout her years and said nothingbut how energetic and fun she was.

Seems to me, with school, her sports then straight to the marine corps out of high school, where was the time to be a juvelnile delinquent bi-polar liar? School, work extra curricular activities tend to keep youth out of trouble and on the straight and narrow. Not that she probably didn't do things to irritate her mature older mother.

Yep, I agree the mother probably feels reallllllll badddddddddd. Until I know what she is being accused of lying about, the circumstances, I'm not going to believe it. Many mothers have lied on their daughters. IMO

Hauling buggy out of the home asap right out of school tells me she possibly wanted to get out of the home, for that is what happened. Reality, Actuality of the matter.

For someone who is thought to be less than responsible, she sure had alot of cash in her checking account for a single gal out supporting herself by herself. Decent car too. We shore aint' heard of any baby showers having been thrown or mentioned to be in the near future in her honor for such a late date in pregnancy. Must have been a bummer for poor Maria, Bless her heart and soul.
Guess good ole mom wasn't going to have one for beloved daughter eh?

Suzi:

If you don't mind, may I ask what your outcome was? You can pm me.

Age doesn't make any difference, we all go through the same feelings. Mine was more like Maria's because we were both adopted.

USMCwife: I responding to your comment about the conception date being in May. My feeling regarding not having the harasment reported is the same reason Maria recanted the rape charges...she didn't want to get slugged again if not worse. ETA: she got worse...

Funny how the unit level didn't contact Brass then, because the first Brass heard about any of this was when Brown contacted them because his investigators were frustrated by not getting cooperation from the Marine side.

I agree with you SuziQ. I suspect that active duty marines and their associates still want to side with the murderer. I lived it. I know their mentality.

I have read that Maria's due date was around January 8th. It may have been in one of the search warrants written by one of the investigators. That date would fall in line with her being eight months' pregnant when she was murdered on 12/14.

I think that the only reason that Maria was troubled and was recanting and changing her stories is that she was feeling pressure and being threatened by more than one source. Heck, even at the military press conference, I got the feeling that the one guy speaking (her supervisor??) was a chauvinistic pig. If he comes across like that, when he is supposed to be on his best behavior, I can only imagine how he was beforehand.

I don't think they dress up in their holiday finest to go to a Xmas party on base...but I could be wrong. I would think they go in what they were wearing that day to work a half day.

The roommate stated that Maria was having a difficult pregnancy and she was bedridden a lot. She would not have been expected to go "party", imo. Nor would she "pack a few things and a toothbrush" to take off. She would pack up everything she could instead. Not logical behavior especially for a pregnant woman. You begin to think ahead at that point...as in nesting etc. You don't leave things behind if you are planning a move.

On the search warrant of their house...the probable cause crime was listed as Kidnapping.

The search warrant that SS is talking about - if you flip through it - there is 2 items mentioned a "SILVER TYPE HOUSE KEY" and A Letter titled "TERMS AND CONDITIONS"

Was this the housekey of Maria's in question?

Was the terms and conditions letter - The one that maria supposedly wrote OR was it the letter that Czarina "left" behind for Xtina to "find"...Are they the terms and conditions of what he is going to do and when? Instructions for her? etc...

if Cesar was a smooth enough talker, he'd be able to talk her into just about anything, imo, if she was in love with him....for a 21 yr old pregnant girl, the visions of a home, hubby, backyard, the whole white picket fence crap would sound good, especially when your own mother is trying to talk you into having your baby adopted.....it's happened over & over & over in history, where a woman thinks a man will leave his wife for her......

Going with your thought CE =)

Does anyone remember hearing a couple people (female voices is what I recall) talking about him being a "good" father, they'd talk about parenting advice and such (the female and Czarina, not Maria and Czarina)

Well, I'm sure if there is any remote truth to those statements, Then Maria would have witnessed it firsthand, that had to be a huge bonus, on top of the fact that guy was charming, cute, social circle, and IIRC someone mentioned (not sure if's it's true but...it does sort of fit) that Xtina and Czarina had broken up/seperated/were fighting/ during the time the rape allegations were made (I want to say it was an Lejuene Underground??)

My point being, is he could have been feeding her every line in the book. ESP. If wifey was "out of the home" for a bit. Or he was...That would explain the pin number being known too possibly....

Not stating, it happened that way, etc etc etc. Just adding on to CE's post, because those were two things that popped into my head when attempting to place my thoughts to the above scenario.

The problem I have is there is no indication that after the rape charges were filed, that there was any sort of friendly relationship between the two. In fact there is much more to indicate the opposite. The harrasment and Maria making a point to renew the protective order shortly before her disappearance for starters.

How do people get pins? Gary Michael Hilton has his ways...

Maybe this has been revisited I don't know..

BUT - does anyone else recall (Sorry, I'm just waay to lazy atm to go digging through all the posts to check lol)

When it was asked/stated about Czarina not being in some type of custody/check in etc...it was stated he was NOT a flight risk?

YET in "official court documents" it states that he had already told those in his Unit that he would head to Mexico if it appeared to be leaning towards a finding of him being guilty.

SO if they knew that....HTH was he considered NOT a flight risk?

Were those interviews conducted later? After the fact? If so, How come nobody came foward with that information IMMEDIATELY??

The problem I have is there is no indication that after the rape charges were filed, that there was any sort of friendly relationship between the two. In fact there is much more to indicate the opposite. The harrasment and Maria making a point to renew the protective order shortly before her disappearance for starters.

How do people get pins? Gary Michael Hilton has his ways...

I agree - but, I was trying to think of ways that it would "fit into place" with CE's Scenario. And thinking of things that appealed to me personally in people etc....as well as going with the different reports that they were "friendly" Before the rape charges. Does that make sense:confused: LOL not typing so well today!

Going with your thought CE =)

Does anyone remember hearing a couple people (female voices is what I recall) talking about him being a "good" father, they'd talk about parenting advice and such (the female and Czarina, not Maria and Czarina)

Well, I'm sure if there is any remote truth to those statements, Then Maria would have witnessed it firsthand, that had to be a huge bonus, on top of the fact that guy was charming, cute, social circle, and IIRC someone mentioned (not sure if's it's true but...it does sort of fit) that Xtina and Czarina had broken up/seperated/were fighting/ during the time the rape allegations were made (I want to say it was an Lejuene Underground??)

My point being, is he could have been feeding her every line in the book. ESP. If wifey was "out of the home" for a bit. Or he was...That would explain the pin number being known too possibly....

Not stating, it happened that way, etc etc etc. Just adding on to CE's post, because those were two things that popped into my head when attempting to place my thoughts to the above scenario.

i hadn't heard that he & Christina were having problems, but it's always possible.....& i think Cesar had been feeding Maria a line of crap a mile long......he didn't come thru with the 'fantasies' & she got pissed & started pressuring him.....i think it's possible...we're hearing way too many conflicting stories...some choose to believe certain ones & some choose to believe the others....could go either way, until we hear the real facts.....

O/T...i can't get into chat...have you tried this morning?

Renewing a protective order would be considered fact wouldn't it?

i hadn't heard that he & Christina were having problems, but it's always possible.....& i think Cesar had been feeding Maria a line of crap a mile long......he didn't come thru with the 'fantasies' & she got pissed & started pressuring him.....i think it's possible...we're hearing way too many conflicting stories...some choose to believe certain ones & some choose to believe the others....could go either way, until we hear the real facts.....

O/T...i can't get into chat...have you tried this morning?

Im trying to dig up the thread on the underground site, it's taking me a bit I'll edit when I do come across it. It was one of the first threads on Maria, and they were talking about where Czarina lived. Someone had asked if Xtina had moved back in, and someone else mentioned Or in a response back, that they believed she had, etc.

Chat for me is down also - I get the unable to connect to server message...with a blank white screen =(

IIRC, Christine didn't tell anyone about CL saying he would go to Mexico until either January 10th when they went to see an Attorney or on the 11th when she turned the note over to. (but then again, if Christine knew anything prior to that date, CL could have said this in December!)

Not sure what dates there are for when the "friends" were stated as saying that CL said he would go to Mexico if he was indeed charged with Maria's rape.

Anyone?

I agree - but, I was trying to think of ways that it would "fit into place" with CE's Scenario. And thinking of things that appealed to me personally in people etc....as well as going with the different reports that they were "friendly" Before the rape charges. Does that make sense:confused: LOL not typing so well today!

yes, we've heard reports that they were friendly even after the rape allegation.....as far as the military goes, they state they had no reason to believe that Maria & Cesar were still on friendly terms...i suppose this is about the only thing some folks believe, as far as what the military has stated, & choose to discount everything else ..... kinda funny, imo

JDB has that thread on the Underground. I think she might have emailed it to me. Going to check now!!

Dang it, not there. I think I stupidly told her not to email it to me.

BUTTING ANTLERS AGAINST WALL!!!!

IIRC, Christine didn't tell anyone about CL saying he would go to Mexico until either January 10th when they went to see an Attorney or on the 11th when she turned the note over to. (but then again, if Christine knew anything prior to that date, CL could have said this in December!)

Not sure what dates there are for when the "friends" were stated as saying that CL said he would go to Mexico if he was indeed charged with Maria's rape.

Anyone?

It was in the court documents for superior court? They talk about his charges, info leading up the charges, and it mentions that others in his unit stated Czarina would head towards mexico if it looked like he was going to be found guilty, but it's the when, I don't know. Does it make it any different that they were in the same Unit...or would that still count them as "friends" vs coworkers? Is that/this another example of the "good ole boys" network :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror