GUILTY NJ - Felicia Mikels, 17, Pennsauken, 18 Jan 2007

Good grief! Sure nothing to brag about in my opinion. If I didn't look better than than I sure wouldn't put my picture up there! Especially the one with the big butt sticking up there. No shame.

Lies about her age on every page. Too bad her "family" didn't keep a better eye on her.

Has she been located? I'm surprised this has been moved if they are still searching for Felicia's body.

http://www.courierpostonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080123/NEWS06/801230395

way more at link

Both defendants have agreed to surrender a DNA sample needed to confirm paternity.
The test could take several months, investigators said Tuesday after a brief court appearance for Mikels and co-defendant Douglas Mandichak, 25, of Maple Shade, who is accused of bashing the young mother's head and neck with a blunt wooden object in a desolate industrial parking lot.
Mandichak's bail was set at $1 million by Superior Court Criminal Assignment Judge Thomas A. Brown Jr.
Bail for Mikels, who is believed to have watched the beating, was set at $750,000 cash or bond. He is charged as an accomplice to the killing. The rosy-cheeked baby, Miciana, remains in the custody of the state Division of Youth and Family Services, where she has been since she was found healthy on a Cherry Hill lawn by a man driving to work early Saturday, the Camden County Prosecutor's Office said.

Has she been located? I'm surprised this has been moved if they are still searching for Felicia's body.

I'm not sure this is the best spot. Maybe the mods will reconsider. There are two other threads started elsewhere.

Straight up GHETTO MENTALITY!

I just hope no one in her family gets that poor baby. She deserves a chance. I hope she's adopted by a great family.

It's alarming I know how these girls talk and pose and all, but she was 17 years old. I doubt her mom even knew what the heck she was doing let alone worry about a Myspace page. Yes, they are ghetto. Yes, I shook my head when her family was interviewed on TV, but again how does a 17 year old get out of that? It's all she knew. You don't see this girl smile nor do you see her friends smile. Maybe, just maybe at some point Fee could have gottn out and broken that cycle, but we'll never know. Bottom line a 17 year old girl is dead at the hands of her own uncle and a family friend. A baby left on the roadside. Unfortunately these people are familiar with death and destruction and it's all just so sad. As of this afternoon I haven't heard they found her body. They did fish out the baby coach and a rug though. RIP, kid and hope it's gangstah free up there.

Here's a little more detail about how it went down. And the murderer's grandmother making excuses about her "good kid" who was sentenced to 5 years for arson.

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/brea...ring_today_to_place_slain_N_J__moms_baby.html

They're always nice, sweet kids ain't they? They just said on the news now both of them are getting DNA testing as either could be the father of the little baby. That senseless killing had to be over more than a debt. Heck, she lived in the same house as the Uncle. Both of Fee's parents showed their faces on the news tonight.

off topic question coming.....
I looked at the myspace pages and I have a question.
What the hell is up with the puckered lips? That looks so stupid!

Okay, I almost died when I opened those thinks. Are those pictures where she's either naked or half-naked Felicia? Who the hell took the pictures?

WTF?

It's a hard knock life for people who live in Camden. I hate that place. It's dark, dreary,crime ridden and just a yucky town.. So they are testing one man from prison to be the father and the two guys that killed her? I don't think she knew who the father was herself. I too am saddened that this young girl chose to live this life and she ends up dead so young with a little baby... I don't think it's a good idea to let the baby go back to the family though. Sorry but thats just my opinion. The myspace pics are nasty but when you have no up-bringing what do you expect?!

That's disgusting. I reported those pages. There are children on myspace, that's ridiculous. Looks like poor Felicia never had a chance.

I'm not sure if a DNA test has been ordered for Ramo (father on birth certificate). I did read that they are testing her uncle and his friend for paternity since both say they could be the father.

Legally, I assume Ramos is the father. Biologically, who knows other than Felicia?

That's disgusting. I reported those pages. There are children on myspace, that's ridiculous. Looks like poor Felicia never had a chance.

She was underage too - that can be classified as child *advertiser censored*....Poor kid. She never stood a chance in this world. She had no guidance in her life obviously. I don't want to be mean by saying this, but I hope that baby is given a better chance in this world. I hope she stays in foster care for now. I would hope her family will let her be put up for adoption to be given a good life, one her mother never had obviously. I hope the system does not return that child to Felicia's family. That would be a horrible mistake. An absolutely horrible mistake..........

It's a hard knock life for people who live in Camden. I hate that place. It's dark, dreary,crime ridden and just a yucky town.. So they are testing one man from prison to be the father and the two guys that killed her? I don't think she knew who the father was herself. I too am saddened that this young girl chose to live this life and she ends up dead so young with a little baby... I don't think it's a good idea to let the baby go back to the family though. Sorry but thats just my opinion. The myspace pics are nasty but when you have no up-bringing what do you expect?!

MGS, you're right about Camden. I didn't look at all the photographs and don't want to. I just wanted to say this was a 17 year old girl who was raised up in a way many of us don't understand or can fathom. As for choosing how to live she lived what she knew. That's all she knew was crime, drugs, babies who are born that can be biologically related to five different men. I am not excusing the girl or making her a Saint, but she was a kid. A kid with a baby whose own Uncle murdered her along with a friend. That's no big deal to those people in Camden. Not most of them anyhow. You live around that you have to be tough. You have to show heart as they call it. You better be rough neck. Less you be eaten alive. I pray this young girl rests in peace. She never had a chance this girl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back