GUILTY NJ - Felicia Mikels, 17, Pennsauken, 18 Jan 2007

I sure hope this baby never goes back to that extremely dysfunctional family! She will not have a chance in heck if she does. I hope none of these guys are the father so the court will make the decsion of putting her up for adoption.

We all know what the theme of DSHS and CPS is..."Keep the family together at all costs." The baby will probably be given to whichever family member wants her. From what I've read I don't think anyone qualifys to take this baby girl and raise her. I noticed that her and the uncle both had the same last name but they were spelled differently. This guy was sleeping with his niece and then he decides to murder her over money that she owed him. I would bet the money debt was from drugs. He lived with her..he must have known that she probably didn't have any money. I would guess she got welfare for her and the baby and probably not much money at all. Neither of those guys seem to show any remorse at all.

bobbisangel this whole thing really got my attention from the start. I read on one of the articles that the uncle is actually Felicia's dads brother. Sooo..very closely related if you ask me! After looking at the poor girls myspace page I feel like this whole family needs serious help. I bet he killed her over a very small amt. of money to begin with because it was obvious none of them have much.. I can only pray CPS does the right thing in regards to this little baby girl.

We all know what the theme of DSHS and CPS is..."Keep the family together at all costs." The baby will probably be given to whichever family member wants her. From what I've read I don't think anyone qualifys to take this baby girl and raise her. I noticed that her and the uncle both had the same last name but they were spelled differently. This guy was sleeping with his niece and then he decides to murder her over money that she owed him. I would bet the money debt was from drugs. He lived with her..he must have known that she probably didn't have any money. I would guess she got welfare for her and the baby and probably not much money at all. Neither of those guys seem to show any remorse at all.

Your right Filly!! She was just a child and she did not choose this way of life it's the life she was dealt.. I need to edit my post that said she chose it because I didn't really mean it in that way at all. Her own dad has a myspace which had Felicia on there as one of his friends and it was the butt naked myspace page she had. This girl had nobody! (the myspace page has since been deleted thank God!)

MGS, you're right about Camden. I didn't look at all the photographs and don't want to. I just wanted to say this was a 17 year old girl who was raised up in a way many of us don't understand or can fathom. As for choosing how to live she lived what she knew. That's all she knew was crime, drugs, babies who are born that can be biologically related to five different men. I am not excusing the girl or making her a Saint, but she was a kid. A kid with a baby whose own Uncle murdered her along with a friend. That's no big deal to those people in Camden. Not most of them anyhow. You live around that you have to be tough. You have to show heart as they call it. You better be rough neck. Less you be eaten alive. I pray this young girl rests in peace. She never had a chance this girl.

Yeah, that just makes me sick. Those other girls had a lot of photos of other babies in the same profiles where they had their big naked butts. It makes me sad to think that there is a very good possibility that that baby will be going back to that family. I hope that they behave like the trash they are and not volunteer to take the child. Many good parents would be glad to have that baby and raise it with love.

Your right Filly!! She was just a child and she did not choose this way of life it's the life she was dealt.. I need to edit my post that said she chose it because I didn't really mean it in that way at all. Her own dad has a myspace which had Felicia on there as one of his friends and it was the butt naked myspace page she had. This girl had nobody! (the myspace page has since been deleted thank God!)

MGS, oh that's O.K. I knew what you meant. You have compassion. I've read that in your posts. I was just thinking today that poor girl hasn't been found. Thinking about all the dysfunction and pain she must have endured in her young life. Apparently the guy who has his name on the birth certificate is in prison. Weather he's the biological dad or not I think he may have some rights to the baby? In my heart I don't believe they killed her over a debt. I think they killed her because she knew her Uncle was most likely the father and she'd ask for support. Meanwhile the other creep his Church is holding fundraisers to help him. I mean to live like that gotta be well just I don't even know. Yeah and Fee's dad feels sorry for his brother. His daughter is dead and he feels bad for his own brother who raped her. "Bro's before ho's" motto is real tight with people like that. May Fee rest in peace wherever she is. I feel bad thinking she's in that river someplace.

James Mikels who is the father of Felicia Mikels decided to share with a news reporter that he does not believe his daughter was murdered over a debt owed. Instead he believes it was an obsession with his daughter that made Douglas Mandichak murder Felicia. Mind you he don't go so heavy on his own brother who may be the father of Felicia's baby girl. http://cbs3.com/topstories/Felicia.Mikels.James.2.648817.html

OMG. The first thing that popped into my head when I saw that was "nice granny panties." :crazy: Nasty!

That ghetto mentality is the downfall of America's youth. They think it's cool to be "gangsta" but what they don't realize is that they look like idiots. And people that take pictures sticking out their lips like that look like imbeciles.

JMHO

I'm glad they found her and can now lay her to rest. This was such a strange story. I wonder what happened to that adorable baby? I hope she went to a loving family and got out of that house.

Salem

DNA tests are still not back? Who is raising her daughter?

From June 2010:

http://articles.philly.com/2010-06-08/news/24961532_1_icy-creek-teenage-niece-text-messages

A Pennsauken man charged with slaying his teenage niece and dumping her body into an icy creek faces a 30-year prison sentence after pleading guilty last week to her murder.

Christopher Mikels, 29, admitted to Superior Court Judge Anthony Pugliese on Friday that he and Douglas Mandichak plotted to kill Felicia Mikels, 17, who was the mother of his infant daughter.

Mandichak, 27, pleaded guilty to murder in February and received a 30-year sentence in April.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back