Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is his inmate info, partida-alvarez.....it looks like he is still incarcerated.

Offender Name:PARTIDA-ALVAREZ, ROLANDO

Offender ID Number:1005727

Gender: M Ethnicity: HISPANIC Birth Date: 09/20/1974 Approximate Age:33 Height: 5' 4" Weight: 140 lbs Build: MEDIUM Complex: MEDIUM Hair Color: BLACK Eye Color: BROWN Current Institution: NORTHERN NEVADA CORRECTIONAL CENTER Custody Level: MEDIUM

Known Aliases: 1) ROLANDO PARTIDA; 2) ROLANDO PARTIDA-SOLARZANO
Booking InformationBooking #80819

Booking #80819

Offense Code

Description
BURGLARY

Status
ACTIVE

Min Sent
20mths

Max Sent
72mths

PED
10/02/2008

MPR
10/14/2009

PEXD
04/15/2010

Type
Determinate

Start Date
08/02/2007

So if Brian's drawing are not legit, then what is his purpose? $$$$$. Anyone who preys on anything is a predator, are they not? Those are not harsh words for anyone the likes of him.

He's been accused in the past of "backdating" some of his drawings. (After a case is solved, he'll post a pic. with a back-date, making it appear as though he predicted the solution.) Just saying.

This was mentioned further back in the messages. He could have been returning to silence the victim or was he wanting to get a momento or trophy for his attack that he had not gotten. He took the bear with Brianna, did he take anything with the other victim?

I am the one who brought that tid bit into the conversation and I stand by that statement as it being more common then you may believe. The people on NG are also much older and to them it would be highly unusual...not unlike most of you feel it is. I think to a 25-40yo man, it would not be (particularly if their partner were younger).

I honestly had to laugh at Robbie's take on it. LMAO She was soooo far off base!

If you will google it...you will find tons of articles in men's LEGITIMATE magazines about men's health etc.
Only reading here but did have to agree with you. It is a VERY common thing now. My friends and my BF all shave down there. As do women.

one thing bugs me...I think LE gave this guy Ian a pass a little too quickly. What 19 year old girl would call a 45 year old guy a "harmless friend"...no 19 year old that I know would be caught hanging out with a 45 year old man, unless he was doing something for her. I think they need to look into this a little further...he may not be involved in Brianna's disappearance but he might be involved in other things, IMO.

He was probably buying them alcohol or drugs in exchange to be allowed to party with them. It happens all them time when you have a group of underage kids that want alcohol and can't buy it.

Yeah thats exactly what it means.

You all get together somewhere and drink (we usually play some type of card game or beer pong) before you go to the party, concert, basketball game etc. I really dont know any of my group of friends that goes out without pregaming so its pretty common.

Yep! You save TONS of money that way. The cost of a good drink in a bar in Chicago is about $5-7 EACH. Pre-gaming just saves you some cash, especially when you're a college student on a budget.

They say they got DNA from what? What did he leave behind that had DNA on it?

It's those things left behind that keep me from thinking she just took off. She is beautiful and needs her toiletries!

If she'd been walking, the dogs would have smelled her...so say those who know about dogs.

I have a door like that!!! I'll have to see what can be done to make it safer.....

Get an alarm system with glass break sensors and/or motion detectors.

This creep left enough DNA to easily get a DNA profile two times in a short period of time. His mind is twisted or he wouldn't be attacking young women. I think the shaving of the pubic area may have nothing to do with not wanting to leave DNA. But, instead it may help fulfill his twisted fantasy in a way that we don't know or understand.

Lion

I agree with this - I don't think he was concerned with leaving DNA at the scene or he wouldn't have facial hair or made a, err, fluid "deposit" at the house.

Thanks Dimples! It's a relief that creep is behind bars! With so many prisons and jails overiding sentences, you never know.

I am having a horrible time finding interior photos above the windshield to look for a dome light there in ANY vehicles!!.

When I first read the part about a dome light being above the windshield, I thought they were talking about "clearance lights" on the vehicle's exterior, above the cab. Here's a link to some trucks with clearance lights - they're the orange lights mounted on the top of the cab... http://www.fordtrucksonline.com/new-ford-f250-superduty-pickup-trucks.htm Just wanted to throw that out there as an option.

But I'm guessing it probably is the interior dome light above the windshield. We have a Ford Expedition which is the same chassis and basic body as a Ford F-150 pickup - we have a dome light above the windshield that comes on when the doors open. You have to "step up" (onto the running boards if you wish) to get in the vehicle. I'd be willing to be that most newer Ford F-series pickups (and SUVs) have dome lights above the windshield, unless the interior design has drastically changed in the last few years.

Day 9: Search Teams Fly Into Reno To Aid In Search For Missing Teen

"It is Day 9 today in the search for a missing teen, Brianna Denison, who vanished from a friends house and police have received a major boost in man power Tuesday.

The extra search power comes as two teams flew into Reno yesterday to aid the serach effort and bulster Reno PD officers that have been working around the clock trying to find the missing 19-year-old student.

Workers from the Laura Recovery Center for Missing Children based in Friendswood, Texas, and the Polly Klaas Foundation based out of Petaluma, California landed in Reno Monday."

more at link: http://www.kolotv.com/home/headlines/13942957.html

hahahaha... you are probably right! O/T here I know.. The very first time I saw this on a guy I was dating I swear I thought he was gay. I asked him if he was bi-sexual or something?! Eww I don't like it sorry you guys but to me it's not very manly at all..

It makes everything look bigger.

hahahaha... you are probably right! O/T here I know.. The very first time I saw this on a guy I was dating I swear I thought he was gay. I asked him if he was bi-sexual or something?! Eww I don't like it sorry you guys but to me it's not very manly at all..
I still cant believe we are talking about this...LMAO

Let's get back to the case, please!! I think we have established that it is not an uncommon practice...which was my point in the first place. (I wish now I had not brought it up!!!) He probably wasn't just doing it to avoid leaving evidence as some people thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500