Women WANT Him!

I wonder how his teen boys are going to handle it when they start dating girls. I hope they don't bring any potential dates home to papa. :eek:

Can you just hear him asking his sons- "Does your girlfriend have a younger sister?":loser:

I wonder how his teen boys are going to handle it when they start dating girls. I hope they don't bring any potential dates home to papa. :eek:

How embarrassing when dad 'hits on his son's dates' or suggest a double date with the younger sister...:saythat:

what I find most disturbing about this case is the age aspect - that he met her when she was 17. and she had had such a tragic life already with so much loss and was looking for attention and caring anywhere she could. and he obviously PREYED on that. I think it should serve as a warning to ALL WOMEN that, WATCH OUT for all the daughters, nieces, friends children and young girls out there in your life, especially the ones who have unavailable fathers and have suffered hardships already so young - there are men like Drew Peterson out there looking for exactly this type of girl/women to prey upon. please teach young girls and women their self-worth so they won't fall victims to wolves in sheeps clothing! Give them the strength and self-esteem YOUNG so they will carry it with them the rest of their lives, and be able to always stand on their own.

and why didn't anyone, when they found out that a 40-something year old man was pursuing a CHILD, say, hey wait a minute, there is something really WRONG with this person that he is dating a 17 year old! if she was my sister, I would go after him with everything I had to stay away from her. Sane, safe 40 year old men do NOT date 17 year old girls - they just don't. especially ones that already have dead wives. how could no one in her life see that this was not going to end well?

what I find most disturbing about this case is the age aspect - that he met her when she was 17. and she had had such a tragic life already with so much loss and was looking for attention and caring anywhere she could. and he obviously PREYED on that. I think it should serve as a warning to ALL WOMEN that, WATCH OUT for all the daughters, nieces, friends children and young girls out there in your life, especially the ones who have unavailable fathers and have suffered hardships already so young - there are men like Drew Peterson out there looking for exactly this type of girl/women to prey upon. please teach young girls and women their self-worth so they won't fall victims to wolves in sheeps clothing! Give them the strength and self-esteem YOUNG so they will carry it with them the rest of their lives, and be able to always stand on their own.

and why didn't anyone, when they found out that a 40-something year old man was pursuing a CHILD, say, hey wait a minute, there is something really WRONG with this person that he is dating a 17 year old! if she was my sister, I would go after him with everything I had to stay away from her. Sane, safe 40 year old men do NOT date 17 year old girls - they just don't. especially ones that already have dead wives. how could no one in her life see that this was not going to end well?

Someone did say something. His ex-wife sent a letter to the prosecutor. The prosecutor's office allegedly checked into it and said it was ok! And that's the ex-wife that died.

Regrettably, people misinterpret "treating someone well." By that, I mean that in cases like Stacy's, where there has been a life of hardship on several levels, a guy comes along who buys her things that improve her life. That is looked upon as "treating her well." Plus, the guy's a police officer. He must be a good guy.

A forty-something married man pursuing a teenager SHOULD ALWAYS SEND A RED FLAG!.. This is simply never okay. Prince Charmings who are married don't pursue a teenager!

Girls like Stacy are looking for someone to rescue them. Drew was looked upon as a rescuer. Stacy was too young to see what was happening. But, everyone should have seen it. These things never really end well, but Stacy's was a particularly tragic ending.

What is most sad is that Stacy herself knew that Drew was a murderer yet stayed with him anyway longer than she should have. A situation like this needs to be terminated with a plan that blindsides the perpetrator.

I just don't understand people like Drew Peterson or heck for that matter women who come onto teenage boys.

It is just yucky to me. I do know sometimes a girl or guy can be attracted to a much older guy or woman...I guess they feel these people have so many more life experiences than them.

But what do they talk about or have in common once the sex is over with each time?

That part I don't understand at all because each generation has its own things they are interested in and when there is this much disparity in age...the two cant be the same, I wouldn't think.

imoo

I just don't understand people like Drew Peterson or heck for that matter women who come onto teenage boys.

It is just yucky to me. I do know sometimes a girl or guy can be attracted to a much older guy or woman...I guess they feel these people have so many more life experiences than them.

But what do they talk about or have in common once the sex is over with each time?

That part I don't understand at all because each generation has its own things they are interested in and when there is this much disparity in age...the two cant be the same, I wouldn't think.

imoo

I'm with you. I don't understand the attraction. There is something about young women being attracted to older men to work out father issues.....whatever that means. But regardless, Drew Peterson was/is a walking nightmare......ask the families of Stacy & Kathleen as well as the first 2 ex-wives and the ex-fiancé. He sends chills up my spine and scares me to death.

Nancy Grace show idictment may come in a day or so on DP with GJury.............so, no divorce now.............ahhhh, sorry girls who want this scum! IMO

"I turn heads," Peterson said Monday. "It's not something I want. It's like, 'Yeah, it's me.'"

So do people with deformed faces!

I think the thread creator left out a word in this particular thread. It shouldn't read "Women WANT him!"

I believe it should have read: "DERANGED women WANT him".

He turns heads alright - like in the Exorcist movie....and DELUDED child-women want him (for what I don't know). You're right DERANGED too Patty!! Not to mention...soon to be dead women.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back