Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Taximom

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.ocregister.com/community/police-investigate-laughing-1968836-gas-in#slComments

The two women, young mothers from Santa Ana, died early Sunday when their car veered off Euclid Street and slammed into a tree. A third woman in the car was hospitalized with major internal injuries, broken bones in her face and severe burns.
The impact was so crushing that it tore the car almost in half. Police found the speedometer more than 100 feet away; it was stopped at 60 mph, but police said there's no way to know whether that's how fast the car was moving.

Police also found a half tank of nitrous oxide – the laughing gas of dental offices – on the floor of the front passenger's side. The gas is sometimes used at rave parties to induce a brief high that some users have compared to floating

Oh, no, what next? People driving around on laughing gas - that's just the same as being high on alcohol, or worse.

I have had nitrous oxide at the dentist's office...I couldn't drive while whiffing that stuff and they were regulating it! I would assume if people were using it in such a way to get high there was no way to regulate it and they were getting far more than I was! How stupid!!

Two people are dead and another one's life will have been changed forever. For what?! Just for one night of getting high?! What a waste!!

Isn't this sad? They both had little children too. :(

I had no idea one could get nitrous oxide in a tank like that. I'll admit to really liking that stuff when my old dentist used it, but I sure can't see driving under the influence of it. :eek:

http://www.ocregister.com/community/police-investigate-laughing-1968836-gas-in#slComments

The two women, young mothers from Santa Ana, died early Sunday when their car veered off Euclid Street and slammed into a tree. A third woman in the car was hospitalized with major internal injuries, broken bones in her face and severe burns.
The impact was so crushing that it tore the car almost in half. Police found the speedometer more than 100 feet away; it was stopped at 60 mph, but police said there's no way to know whether that's how fast the car was moving.

Police also found a half tank of nitrous oxide – the laughing gas of dental offices – on the floor of the front passenger's side. The gas is sometimes used at rave parties to induce a brief high that some users have compared to floating

My first thought was "How does a gas tank laugh?"" :doh:

crypto, after I hit "enter" I knew I was going to hear that one! lol :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRios