Wikipedia Founder's Fling Ends In Nasty Public Breakup

Taximom

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,334652,00.html

As of midday Monday, $301.00 was the bid for a little piece of Internet history: the T-shirt that Jimmy Wales was wearing when he met Rachel Marsden for what he insists was their one and only night of passion.
There's nothing special about the T-shirt, and a sweater which is separately bidding at $405.00, except for a couple of stubborn stains that even Tide extra-strength could not remove.
But it's not every day that a guru of the World Wide Web uses his own site to dump his girlfriend and she responds by putting his old clothes on eBay.
(MUCH more at link plus pics) :rolleyes:

There are just too many crazy people in this world. These are adults, for pete's sake. :bang:

When I first saw this Taxi, my eyes popped open when I read 'Rachel Marsden'. I figured - naw it couldn't be the same one..but yesiree it appears it is. She is from my neck of the woods and I think she's nuts.

Years back she had the swimming coach at our local University fired for sexual harrassment. Long story short, he was reinstated and the university paid his legal bills.

Then she was going out with a radio talk show host and he had her criminally charged with harrassment and she got a conditional discharge with one year probation. She was stalking him after they broke up with emails etc, as I recall.

When I saw her on Fox I almost fell out of my chair.

Here's a link:

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNe...en_messy_breakup_080303/20080303?hub=Politics

Apparently she went on to have another boyfriend:

Most recently, Marsden accused a former boyfriend, a counter-terrorism officer for the Ontario Provincial Police, of leaking her secret anti-terrorism documents.

The allegations, which were published on her blog last September, resulted in an investigation into the officer's conduct. He then laid charges of harassment against Marsden, but those charges were dropped.

They state some of that in the Fox article. She sounds a little messed up to me... IMO!

I think they make a lovely couple!! Let the 2 crazies live happily ever after.

Oh my, nothing like airing your dirty laundry in public! :rolleyes:

You think that this chick is a "little" messed up, from her actions in the past, I would say that she is VERY messed up.

Something is just not right with her.........

I put money on that it was a result of her actions that he broke up with her on the net. She claims a relationship, she claims a non relationship. I believe him over her, as I have yet to read any cases where she is a victim, a legitimate victim, in the eyes of the public, not her messed up mind.

Just goes to show that men like crazy girls..kind of like that Buck Cherry song..HMMM..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back