TomKat Splits???

LOL... I have always and will always refer to her as Katie - regardless of what that little twirp has to say. :crazy: :crazy:
LOL, Me too. I guess that makes her sound "Older" ?

Not so fast everyone. Tom has had a LOT of bad press. I am not so sure that Katie won't end up with Suri. Her career might be over, but I bet she has a good chance. Also, she has her parents support behind her and I think that will go a long way in keeping her strong. I think Nichole was so heartbroken over the fool that she didn't have her crap together enough to fight the long hard fight. I am putting my bets on Katie to get at LEAST joint custody if not joint with physical custody.
The problem isn't Katie (or Nicole), it's Scientology. And THEY have the DIRT on Katie (and Nicole) that they will use to make SURE Katie gives up custody of Suri. The Scientology "Church" (not that I consider it one) is VERY POWERFUL - in an "evil, backstabbing, we have the dirt and we will use it" way. If you notice NO famous Scientology parent EVER loses custody of their kids - ALL of them divorce and keep ALL the children. The kids might visit their other parent but the Scientologist parent ALWAYS has full custody and the children live with them. Nicole has a great family - also Catholic (like Katie) and SHE is a LOT more famous and rich than Katie and SHE didn't get joint custody of her kids, now did she? And you KNOW it wasn't that she didn't WANT those kids - but I am sure the Scientology Church told the kids they didn't want Nicole.....

Part of Scientology is that whole "Audit" thing - which is just a way to get secrets out of someone - and the church records all of that and keeps it forever. That is why it is so hard for famous members to leave (at least publicly) or say ANYTHING negative. Scientology has a permanent "hold" over them. They get people to admit their deepest secrets and fantasies and thoughts and then threaten to expose those to the world. Plus, I guarantee Katie signed a prenup that gives Suri (or ANY child they have) to Tom if they divorce. It's another way to hold and control her. So long as the ex plays nice and keeps their mouth shut, Scientology is content to leave them alone (like Nicole) and allow them to see their kids once in a while..it's horrible but true. I just pray that someday someone famous blows the lid off the whole sordid mess - like maybe Nicole???

My Opinion

The problem isn't Katie (or Nicole), it's Scientology. And THEY have the DIRT on Katie (and Nicole) that they will use to make SURE Katie gives up custody of Suri. The Scientology "Church" (not that I consider it one) is VERY POWERFUL - in an "evil, backstabbing, we have the dirt and we will use it" way. If you notice NO famous Scientology parent EVER loses custody of their kids - ALL of them divorce and keep ALL the children. The kids might visit their other parent but the Scientologist parent ALWAYS has full custody and the children live with them. Nicole has a great family - also Catholic (like Katie) and SHE is a LOT more famous and rich than Katie and SHE didn't get joint custody of her kids, now did she? And you KNOW it wasn't that she didn't WANT those kids - but I am sure the Scientology Church told the kids they didn't want Nicole.....

Part of Scientology is that whole "Audit" thing - which is just a way to get secrets out of someone - and the church records all of that and keeps it forever. That is why it is so hard for famous members to leave (at least publicly) or say ANYTHING negative. Scientology has a permanent "hold" over them. They get people to admit their deepest secrets and fantasies and thoughts and then threaten to expose those to the world. Plus, I guarantee Katie signed a prenup that gives Suri (or ANY child they have) to Tom if they divorce. It's another way to hold and control her. So long as the ex plays nice and keeps their mouth shut, Scientology is content to leave them alone (like Nicole) and allow them to see their kids once in a while..it's horrible but true. I just pray that someday someone famous blows the lid off the whole sordid mess - like maybe Nicole???

My Opinion
I have a hard time believing that any woman would just sign a prenup to give her kids away if they divorce.:confused:

Can't it be that Tom would win custody because he has more money, either to drag out a fight or pay off certain people? Katie might have the support of her family and be strong enough to fight the fight, but don't you think it really comes down to money?

And they might not be seperating now, but I doubt this is a forever marriage. They'll split some day.

I have a hard time believing that any woman would just sign a prenup to give her kids away if they divorce.:confused:

I dunno. She might if she didn't think they would ever divorce. She seemed pretty head over heels in love with him.
Many women sign prenups thinking that they'll never divorce. Marla Maples for one.

What would happen if in the event they split, Katie threatened to reveal secrets? (I'm assuming there is something she could hold over his head.) I wonder how far that would get her.

I was going to buy a magazine today about their "Split" but could not bring myself to spend a dime on it.:rolleyes:

My Opinion

Mine too!

Can't it be that Tom would win custody because he has more money, either to drag out a fight or pay off certain people? Katie might have the support of her family and be strong enough to fight the fight, but don't you think it really comes down to money?

And they might not be seperating now, but I doubt this is a forever marriage. They'll split some day.

The "church" of Scientology has more money then Tom and Katie combined. They will do anything in their power to make sure Suri stays with her father. Scientology loooooves when their followers have children, it means they have future members!

I think Tom Cruise is a wild eyed looney tune. He and Katie both are a couple idiots. I don't care what they do, but feel sorry for any children that are being drug into some false religion that so many consider to be a cult.

What would happen if in the event they split, Katie threatened to reveal secrets? (I'm assuming there is something she could hold over his head.) I wonder how far that would get her.

Get her involved in a fatal accident, i believe. :(

LOL... I have always and will always refer to her as Katie - regardless of what that little twirp has to say. :crazy: :crazy:

He ruined all hope of her maturity in the public eye during the many interviews where he talked about her sticking her tongue out when she laughed. I wondered what the heck he meant until I actually saw a totally retarded photo of her doing that exact thing.
They deserve each other. Together, they might have the IQ of a squirrel.

And as far as them splitting and him getting custody, I believe it will happen. Every other woman has left him, child or no child.
I also think Katie knew quite a lot of legal things about her rights with Tom and about where her unborn child would end up going into the relationship. If she wants out, she will take the money and run. She can have other children, and to be honest, she was probably contemplating aborting the non- Cruise embryo when they met. I think her pregnancy was what he wanted more than her. He probably could have taken the child shortly after birth before and they were married too. A strong part of me believes that she was wearing a Hollywood expanding pregnancy body suit and that Suri is not his biological child, but was conceived before they met, was born months before it was announced, and that Suri is older than we are told.

In any case, I think Katie Holmes gave up her identity and her sanity when she entered into a pact ( I cannot call it a relationship) with Tommy Cruise. He is evil and stupid. He may surround himself with the most brilliant attornies that money can buy, but he is evil and stupid, IMO. She is just stupid.

Sorry to be so awfully blunt but this is how I feel about the two of them and their extremely strange arrangement and the cult they belong to. I have no respect for them at all.

Maria

He ruined all hope of her maturity in the public eye during the many interviews where he talked about her sticking her tongue out when she laughed. I wondered what the heck he meant until I actually saw a totally retarded photo of her doing that exact thing.
They deserve each other. Together, they might have the IQ of a squirrel.

And as far as them splitting and him getting custody, I believe it will happen. Every other woman has left him, child or no child.
I also think Katie knew quite a lot of legal things about her rights with Tom and about where her unborn child would end up going into the relationship. If she wants out, she will take the money and run. She can have other children, and to be honest, she was probably contemplating aborting the non- Cruise embryo when they met. I think her pregnancy was what he wanted more than her. He probably could have taken the child shortly after birth before and they were married too. A strong part of me believes that she was wearing a Hollywood expanding pregnancy body suit and that Suri is not his biological child, but was conceived before they met, was born months before it was announced, and that Suri is older than we are told.

In any case, I think Katie Holmes gave up her identity and her sanity when she entered into a pact ( I cannot call it a relationship) with Tommy Cruise. He is evil and stupid. He may surround himself with the most brilliant attornies that money can buy, but he is evil and stupid, IMO. She is just stupid.

Sorry to be so awfully blunt but this is how I feel about the two of them and their extremely strange arrangement and the cult they belong to. I have no respect for them at all.

Maria
LOL! That is funny.

I can't say I've seen any close up shots of Suri since the wedding, but I think she resembles both of them. Why would he want a child that's not his? There isn't anything wrong with that, I just mean why would he be desperate enough to cling to this child and pass it off as his own? Too put any rumors to rest?

I can't say I've seen any close up shots of Suri since the wedding, but I think she resembles both of them. Why would he want a child that's not his? There isn't anything wrong with that, I just mean why would he be desperate enough to cling to this child and pass it off as his own? To put any rumors to rest?

Yes. :crazy:

I can't say I've seen any close up shots of Suri since the wedding, but I think she resembles both of them. Why would he want a child that's not his? There isn't anything wrong with that, I just mean why would he be desperate enough to cling to this child and pass it off as his own? Too put any rumors to rest?

Or simply because the cult told him he needed to have another child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back