TomKat Splits???

The way they photograph that ring, it looks clinical, like a contraceptive device...

Did you go to the jeweler's site?
Singelringen site said:
Singelringen is worn on any finger on the right hand. The ring also looks great around your neck on a chain or cord.

ETA: My question is, is the color correct in that photo, or is that a jade ring, or turquoise ring?

For starters, a pre nup agreement will not and does not "dictate" custody of the child. A court does, as it acts in the best interest of the child.

You can suggest a fair and reasonable "deal" in a pre nup that is fair and equitable to both parties. For example: In the event of separation and or Divorce, the child will spend 50% of the time with both parents etc.

But in the end, the Judge decides what is in the best interest for the child.

Since the prenup was signed one of the parents may have developed a drug problem, or criminal problems or mental health problems.

So the 50/50 clause would be moot and not applicable.

wait a sec ... john travolta's a scientologist ... hasn't he been with his wife for over 15 years? and isn't he pretty normal?

What if it's just a movie prop from the movie she's making right now? Or photoshopped?

I am SO glad I'm not a celebrity.

I may regret asking this, but what is wrong with John Travolta? I don't think I've heard crazy stories about him. Other than the one about his son suffering from Autism and not being treated for it because the church doesn't believe it exists. You gotta admit 15 yrs of marriage in hollywood is a long time.

Just some thoughts on Kate AKA Katie.

Does this woman have a real personality? All I ever see/hear is a sweet smile behind Tom's personality. There are few women who would not have been swept off their feet by the sudden attention of a famous and wealthy man. K, an aspiring actress, was most likely overwhelmed. Now that she's discovered reality, is her personality - whatever that is - strong enough to actually file for a divorce?

Does anyone wonder why T's kids with N live with him and not N?

I think the divorce story maybe has some merit in that this wasn't a marriage made in Heaven, but I think the marriage will roll along for a while.

I may regret asking this, but what is wrong with John Travolta? I don't think I've heard crazy stories about him. Other than the one about his son suffering from Autism and not being treated for it because the church doesn't believe it exists. You gotta admit 15 yrs of marriage in hollywood is a long time.

Travolta's marriage is helped a LOT by the fact that
A - he is the "main" star in it - while Travolta's wife is an actress - she is even less well known than Katie and their kids are not in the limelight like Suri is
B - his WIFE was in Scientology BEFORE he was and they were introduced by the church - they started out their relationship with both believing in Scientology
C - they do not live in CA/Los Angeles so their home /personal life is more private and less under scrutiny by the media/paparazzi

Also married a long time (by H-Wood standards) are Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith - Jada is a long-time public Scientologist - not so sure about Will - but he certainly appears to be fairly active and he and Jada are "public friends" of Katie and Tom. Again - with WILL being BY FAR the bigger star. IMO, the Scientology church seems to prefer MEN be the "big celebrity" in a marriage and if they are not, then the celebrity Scientology women are either married to a man who is less of a celebrity (if a celebrity at all) or not married - but regardless, has custody of any children. In fact, I think the Scientology Church uses members (like Lisa Marie Presley) to entice potential new male celebrity members (ask your self WHY Lisa Marie married both Nic Cage and Michael Jackson?) and why Tom Cruise And Katie suddenly became attached at the hip to Beckham and Posh (and to some degree JLo and Marc A).

You'll note that Conner Cruise is making his acting/movie debut in a Will Smith Movie...........

My Opinion

Travolta's marriage is helped a LOT by the fact that
A - he is the "main" star in it - while Travolta's wife is an actress - she is even less well known than Katie and their kids are not in the limelight like Suri is
B - his WIFE was in Scientology BEFORE he was and they were introduced by the church - they started out their relationship with both believing in Scientology
C - they do not live in CA/Los Angeles so their home /personal life is more private and less under scrutiny by the media/paparazzi

Also married a long time (by H-Wood standards) are Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith - Jada is a long-time public Scientologist - not so sure about Will - but he certainly appears to be fairly active and he and Jada are "public friends" of Katie and Tom. Again - with WILL being BY FAR the bigger star. IMO, the Scientology church seems to prefer MEN be the "big celebrity" in a marriage and if they are not, then the celebrity Scientology women are either married to a man who is less of a celebrity (if a celebrity at all) or not married - but regardless, has custody of any children. In fact, I think the Scientology Church uses members (like Lisa Marie Presley) to entice potential new male celebrity members (ask your self WHY Lisa Marie married both Nic Cage and Michael Jackson?) and why Tom Cruise And Katie suddenly became attached at the hip to Beckham and Posh (and to some degree JLo and Marc A).

You'll note that Conner Cruise is making his acting/movie debut in a Will Smith Movie...........

My Opinion

While I used to be a big fan of Vinnie Barbarino back in the day, I really don't consider him that big of a star. He once WAS, (my all time favorite move is SNF!!) but now not so much. In my opinion he and his wife, whose name escapes me at the moment, are on the same star level.
I think Tom Cruise was a nut job before he joined the cult.
I think both Kirstie Alley and Leah Remini are from the cult too. I think I find it fascinating how seemingly smart educated people can be followers of Scientology.

I guess my only point here is Tom Cruise is nuts with or without the cult.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back