CA - Caught On Tape: Sexual Predator Targets 5-Year-Old At Bookstore

noZme

Reaction score
Los Angeles California (but they are EVERYWHERE!)

What determination! He needs to be behind bars.
At Borders right under parents noses, predator fondles, rubs his body against little girl!

video:
http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=100823

You bet he should be put away! :behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

I'm amazed the father didn't throttle the paedophile on the spot, actually.

how did the police get the photograph? because they're trying to trace the man who photographed the paedophile?

or was his face captured on CCTV?

it wasn't an accomplice of the paedophile, was it?

I'm amazed the father didn't throttle the paedophile on the spot, actually.

how did the police get the photograph? because they're trying to trace the man who photographed the paedophile?

or was his face captured on CCTV?

it wasn't an accomplice of the paedophile, was it?

I think the photo is from a prior arrest or the current arrest. They just want the guy who snapped the pic with his camera phone to add another witness to the prosecutions case

I think the photo is from a prior arrest or the current arrest. They just want the guy who snapped the pic with his camera phone to add another witness to the prosecutions case

OK. so he was identified from the tape, yes?

Without a doubt. :furious:
I am so tired of everytime we turn around another perverted act against children is in the news! Its sick, what is this world coming too, seriously?

They saw it on the surveillance footage, the guy takes a pic of the predator as he exits the store.

This guy is extremely dangerous because if he's brazen enough to act out like that in a public place with the parents nearby there's no telling what he might escalate to.

He was already a registered sex offender too because the dad was able to find him online and identify him from a SOR website.

Uugghh yes and as awful as it sounds that's the one thing he can't deny and sealed his fate with a hopefully loonnggg prison sentence.

OMG! they recovered DNA from the scene!

i agree with floh.. how on earth did the guy actually get to walk calmly out of the store?? where was the dad?? i would be shout, scream, attack the guy and strangle him right then & there. why did he let him get away??
couldn't we see this happen, once..?? JUST ONCE..????? please.........???

Seriously, all sorts of freaks hang out at bookstores. We have all seen them trolling through the stacks. Books a Million stores here in Nashville and surronding areas are hook up spots for men having "bathroom" sex. (Larry Craig, anyone?)
No, being gay does not make one a child rapist but if anyone is as bold as to have sex in an open public place where children are present has issues.

The parents should be sent directly to parenting classes and forced to read John Walsh's book about HIS son Adam being abducted. YOU MUST WATCH YOUR CHILDREN.

Why are these parents not understanding that?

Never leave your child alone for a second in any public place. :mad:

added: I just watched the video: Honestly, I would have shot him in the face right there in the store.

i agree with floh.. how on earth did the guy actually get to walk calmly out of the store?? where was the dad?? i would be shout, scream, attack the guy and strangle him right then & there. why did he let him get away??
couldn't we see this happen, once..?? JUST ONCE..????? please.........???

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

it's going to get to the point where all stores (even bookstores) are going to have to have security at the doors. if there had been one there, he could have tackled the perv on the spot. i still don't understand how the dad could hold himself back from getting the guy. i understand that he may have had a weapon and you can't be too careful... but how did the father contain himself?
and if the dad had killed him on the pot,, i guarantee he would have been a worldwide hero.. but thank to our twisted justice system that protects criminals, the dad would have been arrested and put on trial for murder,, and put through the whole rigamarole. but i guarantee you would have millions protesting to let him out of prison.
anyway.... now we have to deal with this piece of subhuman taking up oxygen and other precious resources, and taxpayers feeding, clothing and pampering his a$$ for the rest of his life. at least, until he gets out for 'good behavior'.

The father was probably too much in shock to attack.. more concerned with the safety of his child than he was with chasing down the predator.

DNA found at the scene?? He actually had his genitals outside of his pants??

With this man being a repeat offender, he should NEVER be out in public again. He cannot be cured of this sickness.

PSU- you're probably right. i know when you are in shock (even in non-life-threatening situation) it has a paralyzing effect... he was probably kicking himself later for not running the guy down and at least holding him... but not only was he not expecting such a thing to happen, but he was probably stunned- and as you say, more concerned with his daughter. good thing he was able to get a good look at him and had the common sense to track him down via internet.

PSU-- yes they said he had his junk outside of his clothes, hiding behind a book. (ugh, i hope they make him buy it.) so you can connect the rest of the dots here. unreal!! are people just getting sicker and sicker every day, or is it just my imagination...??? i mean whatever happened to just staying home and looking at playboy....???

floh said
"I'm amazed the father didn't throttle the paedophile on the spot..."

the dad probably doubted what he had just seen with his own eyes .... who would think even a pervert would strike right in front of so many people?

the guy was wagging his willie with nothing but the book and his shirt-tail for cover! hopefully the child never realized what had happenned.

i bet if pop had a second chance, he would bobbitt that junk right off & feed it to that dirty bas---d!

(can i say that here? didn't mean to offend anyone..... sometimes language is not strong enough to convey feelings like disgust)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back