GUILTY CA - Tori Vienneau, 22, & Dean Springstube, 10 mos, murdered, Bonita, 26 July 2006 #2

For anyone who hasn't seen the updated Myspace for Tori and Dean, http://www.myspace.com/torianddean
Shadow has done an amazing job for our Angels and as Tori's mom I think I can vouche that Tori would be pleased, and overwhelmed at the kindness of strangers, and how many have become the voices for them in our pursuit for justice.
This nightmare does not get easier as we go along, the loss is as painful today as it was in the beginning, and now we will add to that by entering the criminal justice phase.
I can say that it was satisfying to see those animals chained and in their new outfits. However it was all we could do to be in the same room as these animals, and their families and let us not forget idiot fiance' Nicole being front and center for her man!!
It is no wonder that Dennis turned out as he did, one minute around his family is more than anyone would need to know how cold and heartless Hana Potts is and the rest are not much better. Not even an acknowledgement over our loss, or the fact that this was their biological grandchild....nothing. They are made of stone, and that stone is going to crumble at their feet......
Hana & Robert Potts should be ashamed of themselves, and outraged at their son, rather they come in trying to post bail!!!!

They spawned the son of Satan, and you can almost see their horns in the courtroom. Offensive
Nicole Zolezzi is another idiot in this. Who would stand by the spawn of satan, proud of what he did?

Please remain outraged with us. Please remain a voice for Tori and Dean.
Thank you for all your support, kindness and fight for justice.
Roy and Dayna Herroz

I hope Dennis Potts gets exactly what he deserves.

933121xb1xbiuu92.gif
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/933/933121xb1xbiuu92.gif

We will be here for you always Dana. The Potts family is disgusting and I hope Dennis and his little friend rot in jail and then in hell for what they did to Tori and Dean.

Tori and Dean will always have a special place in my heart.

Prayers for you dear Dana !!

Oh, Dayna! We will never forget either, and we are just as horrified that ANYONE would stand by the ! Stay strong my lady.....stay strong. The wheels of justice grind slowly, and sometimes painfully for the families of victims. At least they are grinding...hopefully his bones into dust! The only way I can conceive of someone being able to stand by a person who hangs an innocent baby, is to believe the person is incapable of any brain function. People that support DP, must completely block the mental image of what he did. How could you love someone that you had to block from your mind like that?? I despise him, loathe him, and damn him.

Happy Birthday, Tori.

May the burn in hell, and it sounds like his family too!:mad:

any news on the hearing that was supposed to occur today?
(((hugs))) and best wishes to Dayna and Roy.

i'll keep checking in...
everything has been so hush hush about this case...

i'll keep checking in...
everything has been so hush hush about this case...
He and Max Corn were to appear for Prelim at 8:15 this morning.............

08:15AM CD211145-01 PRELIMINARY EXAM CALL CA vs CORN, MAXWELL HARRISON
08:15AM CD211145-02 PRELIMINARY EXAM CALL CA vs POTTS, DENNIS MICKJAL

Looks like there's still going to be more testimony and this could go on for a few days.

Sorry guys, I just put a quick clip here. I honestly couldn't bare the thought of putting what her testimony was. It is way too sad. Don't read it if you'll get upset. Seriously.

:(
fran

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/16623092/detail.html?rss=dgo&psp=news

Witness Describes Finding Slain Roommate, Baby

The testimony came Monday during the preliminary hearing for Dennis Potts, 23. He has pleaded not guilty to two counts of murder and conspiracy to obstruct justice.
The first witness was Tricia Castellones, a roommate of the victims, Tori Vienneau, 22, and her son, Dean Springstube.

Here's another article with a recap up to date.

http://www.fox6.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=2e47a5f6-a197-4baf-9012-de5aacf5d767&rss=800

Witness: Woman Killed Thought Child's Father Had Faked Paternity Test

A woman who was strangled along with her 10-month-old son in a Southcrest apartment two years ago told her roommates not long before her death that she suspected the baby's father had faked a paternity test, a witness testified Monday.

Tricia Castellones, testifying in the preliminary hearing for Dennis Potts, said 22-year-old Tori Vienneau told her and her sister two weeks before she was killed that test results showed that Potts wasn't the father of her son Dean, but she knew he had to be.

Vienneau told her roommates that switching the paternity test sounded like something Potts would do, and that he was very angry at the accusation, Castellones testified.

"She said she'd never seen him this angry before," the witness said.

<<more at link>>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back