GUILTY CA - Tori Vienneau, 22, & Dean Springstube, 10 mos, murdered, Bonita, 26 July 2006 #2

I rarely post but read all the time. I always check in on Tori and Dean to see if anything new has occurred and what a wonderful surprise to see this news today. I am so thankful to finally see good news for Tori and Dean's family. It's been a rough week in Indy this week so this really ends the week on a good note for me!!

FINALLY TORI AND DEAN'S VOICES HAVE BEEN HEARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dayna: You never gave up and because of that, justice has been found. This will not make the pain ever go away of losing Tori and Dean, but some solace in the fact that their murderers are beind bars!!!

Steve: Thank you for all you have done and for keeping us apprised of the latest developments.

YES!!:clap: :clap: :clap: WTG, law enforcement!!

I hope and pray there will be strong, competent prosecution of this monster.

Dayna, I have read Tori and Dean's story all the way through and I know that it must have been a living hell to lose your daughter and precious grandson, then to have the knowledge that Tori met with Dennis to discuss paternity tests and child support. YOU knew who the perp was all the time, as did the posters who were registered here when the crime occurred and the facts became clear early on.

I pray that you will be comforted and find some peace in the arrest of this .

Tori and Dean were beautiful and I know they were beloved. I have lost a daughter. I know the pain never truly goes away, but I didn't lose her to violence, nor did I lose a sweet grandchild, so I imagine that your pain is immense, no matter what happens. I am so sorry that the prosecution of DP can't bring them back to you. I believe that our children are in heaven together, in a perfect place of love, and I hope you can find some comfort in your personal belief system too.

Dennis Potts is a sub-human creature for even considering taking their lives. This is another case which causes me to re-evaluate the merits of the death penalty vs. hard life in super max without parole..

In any event, hugs, Dayna. This is a victory for Tori and Dean and also will keep this monster from impregnating another sweet woman and harming her too.
God bless you and your family and those who loved Tori and baby Dean. :blowkiss:
Maria

I talked to Dayna today and she said to tell everyone here that she really appreciates you and to thank you for all of your prayers and to ask you to keep praying. Her and Roy are doing alright and are so relieved that an arrest has finally taken place. They have a wonderful DA and the detective that was the lead in this case kept his word and never let this case grow cold.
........................................................................................................

Everyone who has a tragedy like this in their life needs at least one detective on the case that takes a personal interest in making sure there is justice for the murdered loved ones. I feel so bad for the people who have come here who didn't get that.

The next 6 months to a year are going to be equally difficult on Dayna and Roy. They will attend court dates and see the killer of their daughter and grandson. That is so hard. Hearings will be set and the dates changed and on and on. It is a rat race. When the trial begins it will be even worse. They will really need our prayers throughout because it is so emotionally draining. My heart goes out to them as they travel through this nightmare.

Bobbie, be sure and tell Dayna and Roy, that we are here to energize them, to support them, to console them, and to do whatever is necessary to get them through the next phase of this horrible ordeal. I also am SO greatful to the detective, and all of the law enforcement team that NEVER gave up, and continued to fight to bring the guilty parties to justice. There really isn't anything we can do for Tori and Dean except to make sure the individuals involved in their murder pay the price. ((((Dayna and Roy)))):blowkiss: We will never forget.

Bobbie, be sure and tell Dayna and Roy, that we are here to energize them, to support them, to console them, and to do whatever is necessary to get them through the next phase of this horrible ordeal. I also am SO greatful to the detective, and all of the law enforcement team that NEVER gave up, and continued to fight to bring the guilty parties to justice. There really isn't anything we can do for Tori and Dean except to make sure the individuals involved in their murder pay the price. ((((Dayna and Roy)))):blowkiss: We will never forget.

I will be sure to pass that on Reannan. I just wish that I lived closer so that I could attend the trial. I would just love to go! Potts still has the mistaken idea that he is going to walk out of that courtroom a free man! There is no way. LE and the Pros have all of their ducks in a row and he is going to the big house.

I will be sure to pass that on Reannan. I just wish that I lived closer so that I could attend the trial. I would just love to go! Potts still has the mistaken idea that he is going to walk out of that courtroom a free man! There is no way. LE and the Pros have all of their ducks in a row and he is going to the big house.

Glorious news-prayers for Dayna to maintain during the rest of this difficult time. Thank you, BA for continuing to be a conduit to Dayna and for information!

I talked to Dayna today and she said to tell everyone here that she really appreciates you and to thank you for all of your prayers and to ask you to keep praying. Her and Roy are doing alright and are so relieved that an arrest has finally taken place. They have a wonderful DA and the detective that was the lead in this case kept his word and never let this case grow cold.
........................................................................................................

Everyone who has a tragedy like this in their life needs at least one detective on the case that takes a personal interest in making sure there is justice for the murdered loved ones. I feel so bad for the people who have come here who didn't get that.

The next 6 months to a year are going to be equally difficult on Dayna and Roy. They will attend court dates and see the killer of their daughter and grandson. That is so hard. Hearings will be set and the dates changed and on and on. It is a rat race. When the trial begins it will be even worse. They will really need our prayers throughout because it is so emotionally draining. My heart goes out to them as they travel through this nightmare.

That's exactly what has me a bit worried for them... they've been strong for so long but now comes this part... I hope they can manage to hang in there and get through this part as well as possible, too. Bobbisangel, do you know how they're doing? I know they can't wait to see this locked up, but do they still have enough emotional reserves left, so to speak? Thanks for posting this and please let them know that they most certainly will remain in my prayers.

I will be sure and send everyone's love and messages on to Dayna and Roy.

JanetElaine, I think that Dayna and Roy are doing as well as people in their shoes can do. It is a very emotional time for them even though this is what they have hoped and prayed for since the murders. It is so difficult to walk into a courtroom and look at the killer of your loved ones. It takes every bit of emotional strength a person has not to do something that will get you removed from the courtroom for good. I think it has to be especially difficult when the person is an arrogant azz like Dennis Potts. His parents are no different them him.

I believe that with our prayers and support Dayna and Roy will get through this difficult time too. Dayna's goal is to be there for Tori and Dean and she will do that. When we lose our children through a senseless thing like murder it seems like after the killer is caught and on his way to prison that our children should be able to come back home as they are no longer in danger. I know that sounds crazy but it is a thought that we have even though a part of us know it isn't possible. That is something else that we have to deal with...they are never coming back no matter what. It really is an emotional roller coaster from the beginning to the end....just different in different stages of the nightmare. I just hate that anyone has to go through this.

When we lose our children through a senseless thing like murder it seems like after the killer is caught and on his way to prison that our children should be able to come back home as they are no longer in danger. I know that sounds crazy but it is a thought that we have even though a part of us know it isn't possible.

It doesn't sound crazy at all... and that is why I worry much about them now... it seems like people think that once the killer is caught, the stress is over.... not true. I really appreciate you letting us know they're doing as well as could be expected... it sets my mind at ease a little bit. Dayna and Roy really are in my prayers daily. I'm thinking of them so much. I only wish that would do them any good at all.

When I first read the e-mail with the news, I let out such a wild whoop I felt my voice give out. I know the neighbors heard me. I made a blog entry about it, and read at Steve Huff's blog, and the California news stations that had covered the story before. I hope when the guilty verdicts are handed down, that those who are found guilty of these crimes ROT in jail, never to have freedom again! This includes ALL who helped make alibis! :furious: :furious: :furious:

I still pray for Dayna, and all those who have felt the losses every single day. I pray for them to find ease, and some moments of Light and Joy each day. I pray for healing, and I send my love.

Happy 24th Birthday Tori, We Love And Miss You.
Momma & Papa Roy

I guess I didn't realize today was Tori's birthday, but I spent my coffee break searching for any news updates on Dennis and Max. Didn't really see anything new, so I assume they are getting to know the boys in the big house. Tigress, please know that we wish you peace also. :blowkiss:

Somehow I managed to miss the fact that DP has been arrested!

Dayna, you are in my prayers. As is Roy.

Tori, Happy Birthday!

Steve, thank you for keeping us updated.

I too missed that DP had been arrested. Good!

{Happy birthday} wishes to Tori.:HappyBday

To Dayna and Roy, there are many of us standing behind you, even if silently.

Best wishes,
:blowkiss:
fran

http://www.legacy.com/SignOnSanDiego/GB/GuestbookView.aspx?PersonId=18707838
2ir41lk.jpg

Happy Birthday Tori
You'll never be forgotten !

For anyone who hasn't visted Tori & Dean's Myspace recently, please take a look. Be sure and click on the Utube arrow to watch the slide show. I think that Tori would be pleased with the profile.

www.myspace.com/torianddean

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back