Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think MJ planted the dna evidence.

From dealing with children for many years, I have found that 'step-by-step' instuctions are almost always needed to insure that a task is performed properly. I don't think MJ explained what to do with the baggie after planting the dna evidence. This is one huge oversight that hopefully, will help to convict him and to bring justice for Brooke.

==========================================================
I also believe that MJ did not dispose of the baggie containing the semen. Even as dumb as he appears, I do not think that an adult would leave something so obvious near the clothing and shoe. This appears to be more like something a child would do on a spur of the moment just to get rid of it without thinking of the consequences.

Thankfully Cornflower, my daughter gets disgusted by these girls. One girl actually came up to her and said she might be pregnant!:eek: Can you even imagine?? Of course it was not true, but she is definitely sexually active and shares it with whoever wants it and whoever will listen.

I know some kids are pretty worldly in that regard. But don't you think some of them are just boasting out of turn to try to masquerade as more worldly than they actually are? There's so much info available.

I believe that the tail of the sperm fall off after so many hours....

I don't know, look at all those pregnant girls in Gloucester...

Thankfully Cornflower, my daughter gets disgusted by these girls. One girl actually came up to her and said she might be pregnant!:eek: Can you even imagine?? Of course it was not true, but she is definitely sexually active and shares it with whoever wants it and whoever will listen.

I just must add that I didn´t by any way mean that your daughter looks up to them...I´m practising my skills in English, sorry!

It sounds very good that she can talk with you about those things, it´s so important to sit down and listen what teenagers have on their hearts. Difficult age, I imagine.

It probably would have given him extra sick satisfaction to watch her, whom he had 'trained,' take part in torturing his victim.

I'd agree with this completely.

I hate to say this, too, but--given Brooke was raised for some years by her pedo stepfather, and spent "lots" of time at ARs house in MJs company--and given the quality of adult supervision these girls had--I think it's unfortunately pretty likely that she had already been abused by MJ, RG, or both. I hope I'm wrong. :confused:

possible, indeed. No evidence as of yet, tho. I'd like to think not too.

I may be wrong about this, but I thought what was found was her panties, with dried blood on them, and the hanky/tissue/Kleenex with the semen on it....no semen in the panties. And, of course, the baggie!
You're right. My bad - I misread the story about the semen being on the ("clean, plain") handkerchief as being on the panties as well.

==========================================================
I also believe that MJ did not dispose of the baggie containing the semen. Even as dumb as he appears, I do not think that an adult would leave something so obvious near the clothing and shoe. This appears to be more like something a child would do on a spur of the moment just to get rid of it without thinking of the consequences.

I don't know how to word this delicately enough, but I'll try. I've heard on tv news that some teenagers have partys in which they use baggies in lieu of condoms. I think that's what Jacques was trying to emulate in conjunction with the teenager lingo emails, blog postings, the fake so-called party and the age of JUVENILE #2 in attempt to pass JUVENILE 2 off as the murderer of Brooke.

Hence the baggie in close proximity for the cops to find; that Jacques himself led them to.

I am sure it has been posted, but I can't find it right now. What did MJ do for a living - he worked in some sort of office because one of the computers that LE has tied to the emails was his "work" computer. Here is where I am going with this. This satement from AR's email on page 13 of the MJ Affidavit (the 15 page one):

Background for the email: "C" has told AR to come up with a good cover story for Brooke to be missing for a few hours, and for MJ to "....have at least a few hours with her." AR is discussing her ideas at the request of "C", who is also Rauel Domingo, and who she supposedly has NEVER met, but who she believes to be a leader in the breckenridge club.

The statement that is bothering me:
"....You could send him on a business trip even. I am not sure yet if I really want time with her. I just want her to suffer and she pissed in her mouth and see how she likes it. ....."

If she has never met "C", aka Rauel Domingo, why does she think "Dad", aka MJ can be "sent on a business trip" by "C"? AR had to know what job MJ had and so it seems odd to make that kind of statment unless "C" wasn't really MJ, but was actually another employee - perhaps even manager - at MJ's place of employment. Thanks guys for your analysis of this statement and the question it has raised for me. It is driving me crazy.

hello everyone,have been reading all this for 2 days and fell like I am reading a good book, has there been any talk of whether or not juvenile 2 was questioned by LE/FBI and is there an affidavit? If the comment from Brookes mother about her condition is true (in reference to her appearance) then it seems that is did not die on the 25th.decomposing and all that. RIP BROOKE

I believe that from the day Jacques started to hatch this plan of kidnapping Brooke it was only one way in his mind that it ended..in her sadistic death. We have 2 references previous to him telling the 18 year old that he was going to murder her like he did the 12 year old in or from Arizona.

Then we have the references he made to juv 1 about Breckenridge that the first girl gets to live, the second gets their throat cut and their mom will also die.

Then in another statement she says that most girls leave Breckenridge by the time they are 12 years old, but she isn't really clear herself why..she guesses they won't do things.

Brooke was 12 years old at the time of her death..about to turn 13. If he was going to fulfill this fantasy of the 12 year old dying at his hands violently..as well as raped and tortured he had to do it now.

This was premediated , I'd say over years, he knew exactly what was going to happen to Brooke that day. I also wonder how many other 12 year old or younger vics there are of his.

hello everyone,have been reading all this for 2 days and fell like I am reading a good book, has there been any talk of whether or not juvenile 2 was questioned by LE/FBI and is there an affidavit? If the comment from Brookes mother about her condition is true (in reference to her appearance) then it seems that is did not die on the 25th.decomposing and all that. RIP BROOKE

Hey Elley Mae. There has been nothing that has come out yet about Juvie 2 being questioned, although I'm pretty sure he must have been.

Good questions. I´ve been thinking what AR wrote about them (Juv. 2 & AR) having sex and how she described the language she used. I would think that it is not that common to "talk dirty" while having sex at that age? And I mean it was really dirty! Maybe I´m just older than I think...

Ummm...it's not uncommon, seriously.

Ummm...it's not uncommon, seriously.

Not buying it.

Only HALF of 18 year olds have had sex.

I do not believe that kind of sex talk is anything but totally uncommon for a 14 year old.

Hold on a second, something just clicked for me. How was DRIED semen going to be put on her panties??? Can someone explain that to me? Did they take the handkerchief and wipe the panties on it??? I guess I cannot reconcile this in my mind.

I thought it was on a kleenex, not the panties. Did I misread something?

What date was MJ taken into custody? And what date was RG taken into custody?

I am sure it has been posted, but I can't find it right now. What did MJ do for a living - he worked in some sort of office because one of the computers that LE has tied to the emails was his "work" computer. Here is where I am going with this. This satement from AR's email on page 13 of the MJ Affidavit (the 15 page one):

Background for the email: "C" has told AR to come up with a good cover story for Brooke to be missing for a few hours, and for MJ to "....have at least a few hours with her." AR is discussing her ideas at the request of "C", who is also Rauel Domingo, and who she supposedly has NEVER met, but who she believes to be a leader in the breckenridge club.

The statement that is bothering me:
"....You could send him on a business trip even. I am not sure yet if I really want time with her. I just want her to suffer and she pissed in her mouth and see how she likes it. ....."

If she has never met "C", aka Rauel Domingo, why does she think "Dad", aka MJ can be "sent on a business trip" by "C"? AR had to know what job MJ had and so it seems odd to make that kind of statment unless "C" wasn't really MJ, but was actually another employee - perhaps even manager - at MJ's place of employment. Thanks guys for your analysis of this statement and the question it has raised for me. It is driving me crazy.

Hello Reannan

I was trying to dig those emails last night - I understand that Feds said Jacques is using both of those emails because those two emails are only accessed from Jacques Home and Work. I have problem accepting that since I doubt Yahoo will keep all the logs of IP address logging in to those two emails for years. Those accounts are created more than 1-2 years or possibly more. I was also thinking about who else in Jacque's home or work that can possibly be his accomplice. A co-worker or boss maybe fits right into that "send him a on business trip" thought.

No, you didn't misread. It was on a handkerchief (along with blood) but you're right, it's not described as being on the panties.

The DNA and blood was on the panties. Located nearby by LE was the baggie and handkerchief.

Sorry, I meant that wasn´t Juvenile 2 surprised that a 14 yo girl uses that kind of language?

Assuming that Juv1 actually did say those things, and wasn't just telling her audience what he wanted to hear, Juv2 may have been turned on by it, and also all to happy to comply with whatever acts she suggested. Granted, we know little of his character, but still, it seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike