The Ramseys are Cleared

You really think a cold blooded killer sat down, wrote the note, left the pad and placed the pen they used to write it back in a pencil holder?

:rolleyes:

Stranger things have happened. And maybe he wrote it BEFORE. I don't know how anyone can prove it was written after.

The Ramseys are loving parents with no motive for killing their child and no history of criminal or abusive behavior.

-No motive for purposely killing a child, yes there is evidence of long term sexual abuse and no normal 8 year old is a bed wetter unless there is something wrong, some stress or abuse.

My 10 yr old nephew still wets the bed and I can assure you that he is not abused, stressed, or have anything wrong with him.

Stranger things have happened. And maybe he wrote it BEFORE. I don't know how anyone can prove it was written after.

That's pretty cold indeed for someone in a strange house (have you ever watched the vids or viewed the pics from the inside of that house?)

Have you read Fleet White's version of events when her body was "discovered" by John?

I thought it was proven that it was written on a pad from the Ramsey home, that there were previous 'attempts' at the note in the waste basket and that it was written from a pencil that also came from the home.

My 10 yr old nephew still wets the bed and I can assure you that he is not abused, stressed, or have anything wrong with him.

it's not normal for a child that age to wet the bed. It doesn't mean that he's being abused, indeed, if not I'd be very suspicious there was something biologically wrong.

Because the Ramsey's acted suspiciously, and it seems to me that Patsy wrote the ransom note, I have to think that they know who did it. Or maybe they (or just Patsy) had someone help them cover it up?

I wish I could buy that the Ramsey's were inncocent, since I believed that for so long. I just can't believe they don't know what happened. I do feel Patsy was the killer. I don't think she meant to do it, just lost it in a rage. My mom did that with me, once, and I nearly got my skull bashed in...so I can see how easy it could happen.

I thought it was proven that it was written on a pad from the Ramsey home, that there were previous 'attempts' at the note in the waste basket and that it was written from a pencil that also came from the home.

You are correct.

Because the Ramsey's acted suspiciously, and it seems to me that Patsy wrote the ransom note, I have to think that they know who did it. Or maybe they (or just Patsy) had someone help them cover it up?

I wish I could buy that the Ramsey's were inncocent, since I believed that for so long. I just can't believe they don't know what happened. I do feel Patsy was the killer. I don't think she meant to do it, just lost it in a rage. My mom did that with me, once, and I nearly got my skull bashed in...so I can see how easy it could happen.

I'm sorry that happened to you, but it's exactly what I think happened to Jon Benet.

That's pretty cold indeed for someone in a strange house (have you ever watched the vids or viewed the pics from the inside of that house?)

Have you read Fleet White's version of events when her body was "discovered" by John?

They may have been in the house before. Like I said it could have been a co-worker. They would have known everything about the inside of the house they needed to know just from casual visits.

Yep. I am very well aware of the facts of this case (admittedly I could probably use some brushing up) And maybe it WASN'T a stranger. Personally, I think it was someone familiar with the family and felt comfortable there. I like what spazkat had to say about it being a co-worker of John's. That to me is a very good possibility.

Thank goodness you're alive. I think this is what happened, but I think in the coverup John unwittingly killed her thinking she was already dead.

it's not normal for a child that age to wet the bed. It doesn't mean that he's being abused, indeed, if not I'd be very suspicious there was something biologically wrong.

Says who that's it's not normal??? Apparently it's more normal then you think because 3 of us on here spoke up about people we know still wet the bed with NOTHING wrong with them. Also, did you every hear of GoodNights??? Well they are pullups for older kids. They make them to go up to well over 100 pounds. If it wasn't normal as you say I'm sure they wouldn't have pull ups for older children.

I'm pretty sure I remember that almost everyone at John's company was investigated, along with every person the Ramsey's fingered as the possible killer...and no evidence turned up.

For all anyone knows the panties and tights had been previously worn by her, they were thrown somewhere in her room or the bathroom and so the unidentified DNA is from a teacher, student...anybody who could have come in contact with JonBenet.

Since the police say she was REDRESSED, how could anyone know when the DNA got on the items...

I'm pretty sure I remember that almost everyone at John's company was investigated, along with every person the Ramsey's fingered as the possible killer...and no evidence turned up.

For all anyone knows the panties and tights had been previously worn by her, they were thrown somewhere in her room or the bathroom and so the unidentified DNA is from a teacher, student...anybody who could have come in contact with JonBenet.

Since the police say she was REDRESSED, how could anyone know when the DNA got on the items...

So her teacher student, anybody, got DNA inside her panties??? I'm not buying that. And if it was one of those what exactly were they doing inside her panties??? And why were they pulling her tights up or down for that matter?

the DNA from the underwear was from blood the DNA from the tights was skin cells. No way a males DNA should have been in her underwear.

Says who that's it's not normal??? Apparently it's more normal then you think because 3 of us on here spoke up about people we know still wet the bed with NOTHING wrong with them. Also, did you every hear of GoodNights??? Well they are pullups for older kids. They make them to go up to well over 100 pounds. If it wasn't normal as you say I'm sure they wouldn't have pull ups for older children.

They just came out with those and I thought it was pretty universally acknowledged that the reason is that modern parents can't deal with the stress of potty training their children, so the age of potty training is getting older and older.

But, JonBenet wasn't unpotty trained, she was a bedwetter and to my knowledge there was no medical reason for it, so my opinoin is there was an emotional one. I have a friend whose 9 year old son still wets the bed and though he is not abused and SHE would say he doesn't have any emotional problems, he most definitely does.

the DNA from the underwear was from blood the DNA from the tights was skin cells. No way a males DNA should have been in her underwear.

Or a teachers, or a students. Sorry, I'm not buying that it's just anyone's DNA.

So her teacher student, anybody, got DNA inside her panties??? I'm not buying that. And if it was one of those what exactly were they doing inside her panties??? And why were they pulling her tights up or down for that matter?

Well, she had a problem controlling her bodily functions so she could have had an accident and she had vaginal problems so she might have complained of being in pain. I would think it would have been a female teacher, not a male one, but who knows.

I don't see how unidentified DNA cancel out all of the rest of the evidence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipstar2
Back