The Ramseys are Cleared

I thought we already knew that the DNA didn't match anyone in the family????? Am I going crazy here? Wouldn't they have already know YEARS ago that the DNA did not match?

I haven't read the whole thread yet, but this is what I thought too. :confused:

Off to read now.

Says who that's it's not normal??? Apparently it's more normal then you think because 3 of us on here spoke up about people we know still wet the bed with NOTHING wrong with them. Also, did you every hear of GoodNights??? Well they are pullups for older kids. They make them to go up to well over 100 pounds. If it wasn't normal as you say I'm sure they wouldn't have pull ups for older children.
http://www.healthatoz.com/healthato...uestURI=/healthatoz/Atoz/ency/bed-wetting.jsp

I'm sorry that happened to you, but it's exactly what I think happened to Jon Benet.

My mom was shaking me, and with me trying to get away, we ended up close to the window sill.

I think something similar happened with JBR...only they were in the bathroom with the tub being a bigger and harder surface area to hit.

I do think Patsy loved her daughter. My mom was pretty horrified at what she had done, I think. We've never talked about it, but she never physically disciplined me again.

I think that no matter what evidence is found some people will never believe they didn't do this. All I know is if this was another case and the perps DNA matched the undies and the tights you would convict. In this case they don't know who the DNA belongs to, but that doesn't mean they are not real.

Well said.

Geez just when I was thinking Patsy Ramsey did it. Then if it's not her I really don't think from the letter's content it is so hard to find who did it. I dk what the police is doing then, John Ramsey probably doesn't have thousands people hating him.

Says who that's it's not normal??? Apparently it's more normal then you think because 3 of us on here spoke up about people we know still wet the bed with NOTHING wrong with them.
There is usually an emotional or medical reason behind something like this. Medical can mean something as simple as an overactive bladder for instance. It may be possibly common, but that dosn't make it "normal." It dosn't mean abuse by any means....however in this case, I would say it's possible. I can say is read Steve Thomas' book. I say this to anyone who wants to know more about this case, it's really, IMO, the best book out there that sums things up.

Well, she had a problem controlling her bodily functions so she could have had an accident and she had vaginal problems so she might have complained of being in pain. I would think it would have been a female teacher, not a male one, but who knows.

I don't see how unidentified DNA cancel out all of the rest of the evidence.

But this is MALE DNA. And I seriously doubt a teacher would be going into JonBenet's panties. I really don't think that is even a possibility.

Says who that's it's not normal??? Apparently it's more normal then you think because 3 of us on here spoke up about people we know still wet the bed with NOTHING wrong with them. Also, did you every hear of GoodNights??? Well they are pullups for older kids. They make them to go up to well over 100 pounds. If it wasn't normal as you say I'm sure they wouldn't have pull ups for older children.

There are a few reasons why a child of that age would wet the bed. None of them are what I'd call normal.

There is usually an emotional or medical reason behind something like this. Medical can mean something as simple as an overactive bladder for instance. It may be possibly common, but that dosn't make it "normal." It dosn't mean abuse by any means....however in this case, I would say it's possible. I can say is read Steve Thomas' book. I say this to anyone who wants to know more about this case, it's really, IMO, the best book out there that sums things up.

http://forstevethomas.com/

My mom was shaking me, and with me trying to get away, we ended up close to the window sill.

I think something similar happened with JBR...only they were in the bathroom with the tub being a bigger and harder surface area to hit.

I do think Patsy loved her daughter. My mom was pretty horrified at what she had done, I think. We've never talked about it, but she never physically disciplined me again.

I completely agree with you.

And, I'm glad your mom learned self control.

Yep. I am very well aware of the facts of this case (admittedly I could probably use some brushing up) And maybe it WASN'T a stranger. Personally, I think it was someone familiar with the family and felt comfortable there. I like what spazkat had to say about it being a co-worker of John's. That to me is a very good possibility.

I need to go back and look, but IIRC there was a business associate that was looked at because he had just recently been let go from John's company. I think he was also a good friend of the family.

I still think Santa Claus should be looked at more closely. Before anyone gets in a huff, I know he had had open heart surgery months earlier and couldn't (or shouldn't) have been able to phyisically do the crime. The circumstances around him and his wife are very suspicous to me.

But this is MALE DNA. And I seriously doubt a teacher would be going into JonBenet's panties. I really don't think that is even a possibility.

Didn't Fleet White have to help Jon Benet in the bathroom? While I believe him to be a good man, I don't think it's appropriate for ANY parent to allow that kind of interaction.

Or am I misremembering that?

In order to believe the Ramsey's are innocent, I have to believe an intruder got into the house, this intruder takes JonBenet from her bedroom to the basement without waking anyone up or leaving any trace, doesn't abduct her once he's got her back to the basement, but abuses and kills her there with whatever he finds on hand, and then he goes back upstairs, writes a practice note, finishes the ransom note from the notepad he found in the house using the pencil he found in the house and then leaves.

I don't believe this. I would soone believe she was being abused by an unknown party and the abuse was separate from her mother killing her than that this set of events occured.

I need to go back and look, but IIRC there was a business associate that was looked at because he had just recently been let go from John's company. I think he was also a good friend of the family.

I still think Santa Claus should be looked at more closely. Before anyone gets in a huff, I know he had had open heart surgery months earlier and couldn't (or shouldn't) have been able to phyisically do the crime. The circumstances around him and his wife are very suspicous to me.

The Ramseys made sure of that.

So her teacher student, anybody, got DNA inside her panties??? I'm not buying that. And if it was one of those what exactly were they doing inside her panties??? And why were they pulling her tights up or down for that matter?

I'm just speculating here....do we know if these clothes were recently washed? If so, then the DNA means something. If not, JBR could have changed clothes elsewhere and someone picked them up to put with the rest of her belongings.

My 4yo niece has changed clothes at our house, and both my husband and I have picked up her clothes (left on our bathroom floor) to put with her backpack. I never checked, just grabbed them, but they could have been inside out, therefore exposing the crotch and insided of her pants.

I know they have checked everyone who is everyone's DNA, but it could have been someone who was a guest in someone else's house.

"Hey, could you pick that up and toss it over here so I can put it with JBR's stuff?"

It's a stretch maybe, but when you have little kids and they are changing clothes. Heck, my 13yo still leaves her undies on the bathroom floor after she showers! Believe me, I've explained until I'm blue in the face that no one really wants to see her undies!

Anyone else remember the much talked about Hi-Tek bootprint in the cellar?

That was Burke's?

Didn't Fleet White have to help Jon Benet in the bathroom? While I believe him to be a good man, I don't think it's appropriate for ANY parent to allow that kind of interaction.

Or am I misremembering that?

Maybe no one had washed the panties and it came from the store. That was the first time JonBenet wore them I think. The mother kept them for JonBenet for later she had no reason to wash them already. Of course it depends on the size of the blood spot, Patsy wouldn't have bought panties that were obviously dirty.

I'm just speculating here....do we know if these clothes were recently washed? If so, then the DNA means something. If not, JBR could have changed clothes elsewhere and someone picked them up to put with the rest of her belongings.

My 4yo niece has changed clothes at our house, and both my husband and I have picked up her clothes (left on our bathroom floor) to put with her backpack. I never checked, just grabbed them, but they could have been inside out, therefore exposing the crotch and insided of her pants.

I know they have checked everyone who is everyone's DNA, but it could have been someone who was a guest in someone else's house.

"Hey, could you pick that up and toss it over here so I can put it with JBR's stuff?"

It's a stretch maybe, but when you have little kids and they are changing clothes. Heck, my 13yo still leaves her undies on the bathroom floor after she showers! Believe me, I've explained until I'm blue in the face that no one really wants to see her undies!

This seems more reasonable to me than believing an intruder wrote the ransom note since its not semen that was found but DNA from skin cells which only means touch the clothing..at least thats how I read the letter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600
Back