The Ramseys are Cleared

I thought they ALWAYS said it was male DNA?

Found on waistband on leggings? Oh okay, so when she was "redressed" the waistband would come in contact with the panties, correct?

IMO, Mary Lacy just wanted to be rid of this once and for all.

ITA.

Back when she rushed to arrest Karr, this is what she said about evidence in the JB case:

"As far as we can tell, there is no physical evidence in this case that has not been in the public domain," Lacy told reporters.

Oh well.... Boulder can sweep it under the rug & pretend they cleared the Ramsey family BUT the public isn't easily fooled. Boulder never was interested in solving this case. Neither were the Ramseys in any hurry to solve it.

Maybe no one had washed the panties and it came from the store. That was the first time JonBenet wore them I think. The mother kept them for JonBenet for later she had no reason to wash them already. Of course it depends on the size of the blood spot, Patsy wouldn't have bought panties that were obviously dirty.

Patsy wasn't exactly the Queen of Clean.

ITA.

Back when she rushed to arrest Karr, this is what she said about evidence in the JB case:

"As far as we can tell, there is no physical evidence in this case that has not been in the public domain," Lacy told reporters.

Oh well.... Boulder can sweep it under the rug & pretend they cleared the Ramsey family BUT the public isn't easily fooled. Boulder never was interested in solving this case. Neither were the Ramseys in any hurry to solve it.

Thank you! :clap:

I need to go back and look, but IIRC there was a business associate that was looked at because he had just recently been let go from John's company. I think he was also a good friend of the family.

I still think Santa Claus should be looked at more closely. Before anyone gets in a huff, I know he had had open heart surgery months earlier and couldn't (or shouldn't) have been able to phyisically do the crime. The circumstances around him and his wife are very suspicous to me.

I've always wondered if Santa was looked at closely. Because JBR kept saying Santa was going to bring her a "special present". Was DNA tested against him as well as every other male linked to the family? I apologize if this was already answered.

Didn't Fleet White have to help Jon Benet in the bathroom? While I believe him to be a good man, I don't think it's appropriate for ANY parent to allow that kind of interaction.

Or am I misremembering that?

According to something I read, Fleet White's father was godfather to a woman in California who said she was abused as a child at parties held by a group who practiced ritual pedophilia. Has DNA been taken of all the male party members who were at the Ramsey's house?

And it took them how many years to determine this having had the tights and the undies since her murder...???... So much for modern technology and scientific research!

I agree with you Angelwings, I still think they did it. What perp would come into your house, remove your child, take them to YOUR basement, molest them, kill them, redress them and not worry about getting caught? It just doens't make sense.

If soemone was going to do all of that they would of taken her out of the house

I've always wondered if Santa was looked at closely. Because JBR kept saying Santa was going to bring her a "special present". Was DNA tested against him as well as every other male linked to the family? I apologize if this was already answered.

Yes, he was cleared, as was his wife (Bill McReynolds)

According to something I read, Fleet White's father was godfather to a woman in California who said she was abused as a child at parties held by a group who practiced ritual pedophilia. Has DNA been taken of all the male party members who were at the Ramsey's house?

I would assume so, but who knows???

I just hope one day this case can be closed and JonBenet can rest in peace.

Uh yeah. That woman is insane and unrelated to anything of this earth.

Regarding the ransom note, I think someone was hiding in the house before they got home from the party. I still can't help but think it was someone they knew. I can't forget how Jon Benet told her friend's mother that Santa was going to pay her a "special" visit. And I believe she said she wasn't supposed to tell anyone either. Now maybe it wasn't the Santa across the street, but I do think it was someone close to them.

Patsy wasn't exactly the Queen of Clean.

Well I mean if it was a big spot that would be excluded that it came from the store. I would say logically Patsy bought the panties as a present for her niece, let the tags on it, JonBenet said she wanted them, Patsy told her ok, she'll have them when she's bigger, well she just lets the panties how they are and where they were, no need to wash them now when JonBenet won't wear them before years. Then whichever DNA is on it can come from any of the thousands people who touched these panties in the store they were at.

I agree with you Angelwings, I still think they did it. What perp would come into your house, remove your child, take them to YOUR basement, molest them, kill them, redress them and not worry about getting caught? It just doens't make sense.

Ditto.

Now proved to be just another high-profile case where totally innocent people were held to be falsely accused based on their behavior while under immense stress.

Big, old, sloppy wet kiss from Mary Lacy to John.....which means, he'll be all over the cable shows....ugh....probably starting with Greta. She was on earlier, practically orgasmic that "John had been cleared"....ick!

about the bed-wetting. My step-daughter all of a sudden started wetting the bed and her pants when she was ten. She ended up having a bladder filling test...not at all pleasant. i guess she had routinely "held it" when she was at school or not bothering to come in when playing, that her bladder stretched and would overfill. The extra would leak out.

My hubby was "under an umbrella of suspicion" until it was proven there was a medical reason for it. He and his ex were going through a particularly nasty divorce. I think she was actually disappointed that my husband hadn't mollested their daughter. She couldn't play the martyr then.

Uh yeah. That woman is insane and unrelated to anything of this earth.

Maybe, but years of sexual abuse can do that to a person.

I hope you don't think there is no such thing as a ritual pedophilia cult!

Big, old, sloppy wet kiss from Mary Lacy to John.....which means, he'll be all over the cable shows....ugh....probably starting with Greta. She was on earlier, practically orgasmic that "John had been cleared"....ick!

And Nancy Grace, Wendy Murphy and their ilk will slither into the nearest rock pile.

Pedophiles and other house invaders are, almost by definition, not reasonable people.

Now proved to be just another high-profile case where totally innocent people were held to be falsely accused based on their behavior while under immense stress.

Who wrote the note? The "intruder"?

It wasn't the behavior of the Ramseys it was the fact that the ransom note was written in their house, on their memo pad, using their pencil with a practice note discarded in their waste basket. And the fact that the "intruder" spent a lot of time with JonBenet, dressing her, undressing her, moving her from room to room, putting on light restraints, the head bash, the garrot.

All of this doesn't disappear because some inknown DNA was found on her clothing.

Well I mean if it was a big spot that would be excluded that it came from the store. I would say logically Patsy bought the panties as a present for her niece, let the tags on it, JonBenet said she wanted them, Patsy told her ok, she'll have them when she's bigger, well she just lets the panties how they are and where they were, no need to wash them now when JonBenet won't wear them before years. Then whichever DNA is on it can come from any of the thousands people who touched these panties in the store they were at.

True! That has been considered!

How would you know if underwear you bought had been handled in the manufacturing plant by someone with a cut finger? There are any number of scenarios where it could happen.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs
Back