Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dear ds,

Thank you so much for that info on jail house slang. I had a feeling that is what she was talking about.. I have heard very similiar expressions. "What's that **** you be talking?" So I am glad you could verify for us the true meaaning of AR's expression..what a lovely mouth that girl has...between that and the *advertiser censored* movies she has viewed with her Dad, it must be hard for in school for her to make a coherent sentence.
DD

Purile as it sounds, think 'watersports'. there are people who do this (in mouths) as well as p*ss*ng on one anothers' bodies for kicks. but i do believe D_S's interpretation in this case. :(

vile, but true. :puke:
My dear Floh,:blowkiss:
Thank-you very much.

By the statement word for word "She pi**ed in her mouth", (in reference to Brooke) that is why I can say that my opinion of the interpretation I gave is what it was meant to be. There is nothing at all in that sentence that would indicate that anyone wanted to pi** in Brooke's mouth. Thank-you for your support.

All of my Love and Respect to you,
dark_shadows

IMO, if Brooke had info about MJ and AR, or was approached sexually and refused, they would not have waited almost a month to get rid of her. There would have been too much opportunity for Brooke to tell someine. If anything, I think MJ made up a reason that Brooke was a problem to convince AR to go along.

Welcome
Taking into consideration it's been a few years, did the Jaques seem to live beyond their means? Was their house furnished expensively, lots of adult toys?
I know I'm being nosy, :rolleyes: just trying to find out if MJ was selling *advertiser censored*.
Thanks
IMO

To be honest, I can't really say for sure. I thought the house was pretty big but I didn't see any toys like, 4 wheelers, boats, or anything like that. Their house had decent furniture but it didn't appear to be new or really expensive. It was tastefully decorated. I don't know if they built the house themselves, hired contractors, or if it's a pre fabricated home. That could make a big difference in cost. All IMO.

Unfortunately though, it really is a fetish too. I found that out years ago with some of the crap that used to come into my junk folder at an old yahoo email account. And, knowing what was going on here and that MJ used on AR every dark sexual fantasy there was and probably invented some new ones, I think it's likely she meant it in the sexual fetish way.:( I'll say again, IMO sometimes AR was talking the way she was, with so much sexuality, because that is what she knew they liked to hear.

I don't think it was a fetish way at all. I think she said it out of anger. P*ssing in one's mouth is degrading to most....I think she wanted to "degrade" her. She had anger in those emails.

Something that has been bothering me as of late is what AR referenced in the affidavit about 'pi**sing in her mouth'. Do you think it is because Brooke 'said something' that she wanted that to be done in her mouth? That has really been bothering me...where on earth would that come from??
Chica,
Please tell me that you're not serious? :waitasec:
Brooke was a 12 yr old girl...she wouldn't even think of something so vile.

I believe that from the day Jacques started to hatch this plan of kidnapping Brooke it was only one way in his mind that it ended..in her sadistic death. We have 2 references previous to him telling the 18 year old that he was going to murder her like he did the 12 year old in or from Arizona, by slitting her throat. (Although there is no proof he ever did that..he said he did)

Then we have the references he made to AR about Breckenridge that the first girl gets to live, the second gets their throat cut and their mom will also die.

Then in another statement AR says that most girls leave Breckenridge by the time they are 12 years old, but she isn't really clear herself why..she guesses they won't do things.

Brooke was 12 years old at the time of her death..about to turn 13. If he was going to fulfill this fantasy of the 12 year old dying at his hands violently..as well as raped and tortured he had to do it now.

This was premediated , I'd say over years, he knew exactly what was going to happen to Brooke that day. I also wonder how many other 12 year old or younger vics there are of his.

I think that he set up AR to be angry at Brooke, therefore gaining AR's further confidence in getting her to "the party". I don't think that anything had happened to Brooke yet. However I think MJ told AR that something had happened with Brooke and that she was about to tell on all of them. I just see this as the way MJ has always manipulated AR, telling her things that others are thinking and saying that probably weren't true.

I think he has had a fantasy about raping, torturing and slitting the throat of a 12 year old girl for many years..atleast since 1993. I think if someone pulled his coounseling session files they would find that fantasy there. Brooke would have turned 13 this coming up weekend..that's why he needed to act fast. He needed a 12 year old that was within the family..that is the only way this fantasy would work for him.

Thanks for your insights, LITD. It must have freaked you out a little when this all came to light.

Chica,
Please tell me that you're not serious? :waitasec:
Brooke was a 12 yr old girl...she wouldn't even think of something so vile.

I think you're the only one thinking it. I think you've misunderstood Chica.

I get it as Chica is saying AR may have said those things about the p*ssing in her mouth because she thinks Brooke said something that could jeopardize Breckenridge.

Denise has no class whatsoever.

Did you see the funeral footage? I thought I noticed Cassandra being warmer toward Denise than Denise was towarrd Cassandra, when Denise and her daughter stopped for Courtney to hug Cassandra.

Did you see the funeral footage? I thought I noticed Cassandra being warmer toward Denise than Denise was towarrd Cassandra, when Denise and her daughter stopped for Courtney to hug Cassandra.

I've only watched a brief vid of snippets of the funeral. I will definitely have to watch the entire thing.

I believe that from the day Jacques started to hatch this plan of kidnapping Brooke it was only one way in his mind that it ended..in her sadistic death. We have 2 references previous to him telling the 18 year old that he was going to murder her like he did the 12 year old in or from Arizona, by slitting her throat. (Although there is no proof he ever did that..he said he did)

Then we have the references he made to AR about Breckenridge that the first girl gets to live, the second gets their throat cut and their mom will also die.

Then in another statement AR says that most girls leave Breckenridge by the time they are 12 years old, but she isn't really clear herself why..she guesses they won't do things.

Brooke was 12 years old at the time of her death..about to turn 13. If he was going to fulfill this fantasy of the 12 year old dying at his hands violently..as well as raped and tortured he had to do it now.

This was premediated , I'd say over years, he knew exactly what was going to happen to Brooke that day. I also wonder how many other 12 year old or younger vics there are of his.

I think that he set up AR to be angry at Brooke, therefore gaining AR's further confidence in getting her to "the party". I don't think that anything had happened to Brooke yet. However I think MJ told AR that something had happened with Brooke and that she was about to tell on all of them. I just see this as the way MJ has always manipulated AR, telling her things that others are thinking and saying that probably weren't true.

I think he has had a fantasy about raping, torturing and slitting the throat of a 12 year old girl for many years..atleast since 1993. I think if someone pulled his coounseling session files they would find that fantasy there. Brooke would have turned 13 this coming up weekend..that's why he needed to act fast. He needed a 12 year old that was within the family..that is the only way this fantasy would work for him.
My dearest DeltaDawn,:blowkiss:
Thank-you so much for your post.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Denise has no class whatsoever.

I know SuzieQ! I would hang my head in shame and curl up under a rock if my RSO husband had murdered my sisters child. Of course that would never happen because I would never marry a sex offender and let him loose on my children.:mad::furious:

Just looked at the funeral photos. I can't bring myself to watch the funeral itself. I HATE that SOB, MJ! I wish I could get my hands on him!:furious::furious::furious::furious:

I think AR was talking about someone literally peeing in Brooke's mouth. I don' t think it was lingo.
I'm sure AR had this done to her, as she was used as a sex doll by MJ for years..doing whatever popped into his head. Urinating on someone, or in someone's mouth is a very well known fetish.

They referred to Brooke in the affidavits as THE PROBLEM. I think she knew what was up...or he'd tried something on her and they knew she was going to tell. I'm thinking also he'd tried something with Savannah too, judging by the "c" word reference to her. MJ didn't like her at all. Who knows, maybe Brooke and Savannah even snubbed them or made cracks about the incestuous couple, well, not true incest but you know what I mean. I bet Savannah and Brooke had a good clue of what the deal was between AR and MJ and let them know it. Just my idea anyway.

I think she was killed because MJ's intention was to bind, torture, rape and kill...his perverted self had waited as long as it could to do this. He enjoyed torturing and raping in 1992 but never got over not killing that girl. The regret that he didn't slit her throat stayed with him and festered until it ate a hole in his soul. In his primitive brain, he was safe using a relative....the one time (that we know of) he used a stranger, he was sent to jail. Not so with his relatives....no charges in 1985 or the 7 years before, and absolutely smooth sailing with his step-daughter since 2003. IMO the "Problem" was finding a relative he could do this to. Couldn't use Brooke's sister, she's too old to be tricked by the likes of him; absolutely couldn't kill AR; under no circumstances could he grab a stranger...he wasn't smart enough to pull off a stranger abduction. Had to be a relative...it had to be Brooke. I don't think poor Brooke knew anything to tell about her uncle and cousin...I think she really thought she was going to a party.

It seems like Denise did attend the funeral today. She was at the podium when her young daughter spoke.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/...=NEWS&ArtNo=807090802&Ref=PH&Params=Itemnr=10

Yes, this was pointed out by a poster here name "bdmama" in the funeral thread when Denise and her youngest daughter "C" were live at the podium speaking.
However, I don't think many paid attention to her post.
We've been moving so fast I think some posts are overlooked.

PS.

Thank you for the link to their pic!!

I know SuzieQ! I would hang my head in shame and curl up under a rock if my RSO husband had murdered my sisters child. Of course that would never happen because I would never marry a sex offender and let him loose on my children.:mad::furious:

Nothing like giving the finger to the world.
No shame, no sense. Braindead
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members