Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she was killed because MJ's intention was to bind, torture, rape and kill...his perverted self had waited as long as it could to do this. He enjoyed torturing and raping in 1992 but never got over not killing that girl. The regret that he didn't slit her throat stayed with him and festered until it ate a hole in his soul.
It pains me to bring this up, but we don't actually know if this is the case. Clearly there has been no accusation that his "rape kit" was used for something more than rape, but because of his known prior behavior, a murder in his past could well be a possibility under examination now.

Jacques and Gagnon were fairly mobile - especially RG.

How many people go missing every year, never to be found?

I can tell you that in the inmates in the prisons here, use the saying "pi**ed in their mouth" when an inmate engages in a discussion or arguement that the other one feels is badmouthing.
There are many ways that they use that saying depending on the circumstances when it is being said.

Another example in a sentence;
The inmates say that Johnny pi**ed in his mouth because he told the unit Officer that his canteen items were stolen when he was out of the unit.

So the saying is not that they want anyone to pi** in Brooke's mouth, it means that she said something that did not go over well at all.

Very insightful! Thank you so much for taking the time to re-typing your reply - it is much appreciated. I can very easily see that being the scenerio, and using the phrase in that context makes much more sense than I was making of it (taking that awful phrase literally). You have given me a lot to re-think - thank you!:blowkiss:

Denise looks different to me than she did at the MJ hearing.
Darker hair, no glasses and full make-up.
Looks like she just had a makeover.
See her pic in the photo thread at MJ hearing for comparison.
IMO

Very insightful! Thank you so much for taking the time to re-typing your reply - it is much appreciated. I can very easily see that being the scenerio, and using the phrase in that context makes much more sense than I was making of it (taking that awful phrase literally). You have given me a lot to re-think - thank you!:blowkiss:
My very dearest Chica,:blowkiss:
Thank-you so very much my friend.

So much Love and Respect for you,
dark_shadows

IMO
She sure did Carrington, way different. In the photo from the Court hearing her hair looked somewhat like a wig to me.

I think you're the only one thinking it. I think you've misunderstood Chica.

I get it as Chica is saying AR may have said those things about the p*ssing in her mouth because she thinks Brooke said something that could jeopardize Breckenridge.

Ummmm NO! :tsktsk:
You may find it advantageous to read the entire thread and not only bits and pieces.

IMO

That's what I was thinking - that she has had her hair done. I was also wondering how she is going to explain away daddy's absence. I feel horrible for her little daughter and what she is going to have to go through. Other children can be right down rotten. Seems there are no winners in this situation at present. Very sad.

Chica,
Please tell me that you're not serious? :waitasec:
Brooke was a 12 yr old girl...she wouldn't even think of something so vile.

Philamena - so sorry...Please see the red for what I meant: Something that has been bothering me as of late is what AR referenced in the affidavit about 'pi**sing in her mouth'. Do you think it is because Brooke 'said something' that she meaning ARwanted that to be done in her meaning Brooke'smouth? That has really been bothering me...where on earth would that come from?? by this I meant where would AR come up with that phrase/wish?

So sorry it wasn't clearer...:blowkiss:

I think AR was talking about someone literally peeing in Brooke's mouth. I don' t think it was lingo.
I'm sure AR had this done to her, as she was used as a sex doll by MJ for years..doing whatever popped into his head. Urinating on someone, or in someone's mouth is a very well known fetish.

evelyn24,
Thanks for your comment. I've talked to more than a few people who think the comment was meant literally.
Especially since the comment was made by someone who's a member of a sex ring.
Yes it's a fetish called a 'golden shower."

That's what I was thinking - that she has had her hair done. I was also wondering how she is going to explain away daddy's absence. I feel horrible for her little daughter and what she is going to have to go through. Other children can be right down rotten. Seems there are no winners in this situation at present. Very sad.

The one saving grace is that the monster Jacques won't be able to do her any harm. I think she must be his daughter. She appeared to be a nice little girl. Poor dear carrying his name.

did anyone else notice that they actually printing "C"'s real name? And YES Denise looked way different. When I saw that she was crying I got mad. I wish she would have came forth before all of this happened! She HAD signs! :bang:

http://www.necn.com/category/32/12847

And sadly DFS, DCF, or whatever it's called in Vermont hasn't removed the child from Denise's custody.

did anyone else notice that they actually printing "C"'s real name? And YES Denise looked way different. When I saw that she was crying I got mad. I wish she would have came forth before all of this happened! She HAD signs! :bang:

http://www.necn.com/category/32/12847

What is wrong with printing the child's name? She has done nothing wrong. I am surprised that she spoke at the funeral. I wonder why Brooke's mother and father did not.

Something else I notice,... who the heck is that guy with Denise and "C"? Was it the drunk bf that she threw out???? Also,.. did anyone notice if AR was there? I highly doubt she would be. IMO

Something else I notice,... who the heck is that guy with Denise and "C"? Was it the drunk bf that she threw out???? Also,.. did anyone notice if AR was there? I highly doubt she would be. IMO

What guy? Are you referring to the pastor at the service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500