Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right before the webpage went down, I had recorded this:

Currently Active Users: 440 (165 members and 275 guests) Most users ever online was 441, Today at 03:32 PM.

Brooke Bennett, Vermont (125 Viewing)
On July 2, 2008 Brooke Bennett's body was found after last being seen with her uncle on June 25.

JonBenet Ramsey (70 Viewing)
What really happened to 6 year old JonBenet? Someone is getting away with murder. All information posted on this site is gained through published documentation on this case. It is strictly opinion only.

This is why we are slow, holy cow. And 87 reading here and 153 reading JBR.

396 (151 members and 245 guests) Most users ever online was 445, Today at 01:32 PM

Is that EST, Suzie? cos i'm on CET, here and am trying to figure it out. this has to be the most accurate and best site on the web for Brooke. IMO.

we are all FOR BROOKE! and want JUSTICE for BROOKE!

Suppose that Brooke had somehow been taken to the first step with either MJ or Gagnon.
Suppose she regretted it, hated it, threatened to tell, etc....
to me that would have been the reason to order a machine, as in " you do not like what we have to offer, then how about this?" That is how I view escalating to a machine, in this case....
punishing her, then getting rid of her.....

As for the p**ing in her mouth, yes, I know it is a fetish, but in this case, with a reluctant girl, I view it as just more anger and punishment.

In the affidavits containing the emails, something was said about the "phone company" if I remember correctly? I'm trying to go back to read that affidavit but I can't open it for some reason. While reading it, I was wondering what he meant by it, if anything? Anyone have an opinion about it, or a link to it?

Thank you.

I answered my own question, here in CET land: Most users ever online was 445, Today at 09:32 PM

it's now 22:43.

Currently Active Users: 437 (155 members and 282 guests)

As for the p**ing in her mouth, yes, I know it is a fetish, but in this case, with a reluctant girl, I view it as just more anger and punishment.

Yeah- but in this case, the two aren't necessarily mutually exclusive. AR could have done it before, but suggested it knowing the Brooke wouldn't like it (and, if AR had done it, she probably didn't like it the first time either)

Something that has been bothering me as of late is what AR referenced in the affidavit about 'pi**sing in her mouth'. Do you think it is because Brooke 'said something' that she wanted that to be done in her mouth? That has really been bothering me...where on earth would that come from??
My very dearest Chica,:blowkiss:
I will try this again and hope that the server stays up when I hit the reply button.

This is what was said in the email word for word;

"I just want her to suffer and she pi**ed in her mouth and see how she likes it."

My opinion and my opinion only. A small scenario what may have happened.
She attempted to recruit Brooke into Breckenridge. Brooke said no and they argued. Brooke most likely tried to talk her into leaving Breckenridge to help protect her cousin. But the cousin did not see it as that. She saw it as a threat and had to report it to the Breckenridge contact. She was then in turn told that they were not happy with her. They blamed her for attempting to recruit someone that would most likely report them. Her father was threatened so she had to scramble to get back on Brooke's goodside so that Brooke would not turn anyone in. So the plan was devised to silence Brooke.

I can tell you that in the inmates in the prisons here, use the saying "pi**ed in their mouth" when an inmate engages in a discussion or arguement that the other one feels is badmouthing.
There are many ways that they use that saying depending on the circumstances when it is being said.

Another example in a sentence;
The inmates say that Johnny pi**ed in his mouth because he told the unit Officer that his canteen items were stolen when he was out of the unit.

So the saying is not that they want anyone to pi** in Brooke's mouth, it means that she said something that did not go over well at all.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Dark shadows, thank you for that insight into what AR might have meant by saying that!

And, yes, I also agree with the scenario you have described as being very possibly what happened....
I think that Brooke knew enough to make her very, very dangerous.....

Well, we know for sure MJ would use prison Lingo, and pass it on to AR

IMO

Because i have had problems with Websleuth's servers going down in the past, and therefore losing posts, i now always write out posts in other documents and copy them here so they aren't lost. your words, particularly — to my mind, dear dark shadows — are always most valuable to me. :blowkiss:

i want to hear what you have to say (this does not negate everyone else. i read you all fervently).

be aware, all, i haven't posted so much on Brooke's threads, as i'm simply reading and reading. i have nothing of value to add at all. but i'm here when i can be. :blowkiss:
My dear sweet Floh,:blowkiss:
I Love you dearly my friend.
Thank-you so much for your advise, I value you so very much.

Your words are close in my heart and I always always look forward to seeing you.

I just put up a very short version of my opinion.
I am too upset right now to try and peck out the whole post that I had before the server went down.

All of my Love and Respect to you my very dear one,
dark_shadows

Suppose that Brooke had somehow been taken to the first step with either MJ or Gagnon.
Suppose she regretted it, hated it, threatened to tell, etc....
to me that would have been the reason to order a machine, as in " you do not like what we have to offer, then how about this?" That is how I view escalating to a machine, in this case....
punishing her, then getting rid of her.....

Where did the money come from for this @@@machine? $1,000 isn't small change? they were selling child *advertiser censored* and had been for a long time, IMO. (the word "kiddie" *advertiser censored* reduces the charge to clowning-around language makes me burn to see it,to my mind. makes me very, very angry to see it.)

Dark shadows, thank you for that insight into what AR might have meant by saying that!

And, yes, I also agree with the scenario you have described as being very possibly what happened....
I think that Brooke knew enough to make her very, very dangerous.....
My dearest Native New Yorker,:blowkiss:
It is such a pleasure to hear from you.

You are very welcome for the insight, I appreciate it very much that you took the time to read it and then post to me.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

If he has internet access, or even friends who have it, or friends of friends, plenty. Not all *advertiser censored* sites require registration, and there's always file-sharing software. Zines, DVD's- not all that difficult to get if you know the right people. His parents or other family members (or siblings if he has them) may even have some and he simply knows where they keep it.

That´s just it - a child at that age doesn´t know the difference between real and unreal. I wish that when people become sexually active (not only with themselves) they have some brains too to take time to learn. It is still very hard to believe that an average teenage girl would say "use me like a s***" to her boyfriend. I don´t mind what adults do or say, we have more experience and know a thing or too about sex. If nobody in family talks with teenagers about sex, the whole issue remains a secret and that´s not good.
Sorry, OT too.

I will try this again and hope that the server stays up when I hit the reply button.

"I just want her to suffer and she pi**ed in her mouth and see how she likes it."

She attempted to recruit Brooke into Breckenridge. Brooke said no and they argued. Brooke most likely tried to talk her into leaving Breckenridge to help protect her cousin. But the cousin did not see it as that. She saw it as a threat and had to report it to the Breckenridge contact. She was then in turn told that they were not happy with her. They blamed her for attempting to recruit someone that would most likely report them. Her father was threatened so she had to scramble to get back on Brooke's goodside so that Brooke would not turn anyone in. So the plan was devised to silence Brooke.

I can tell you that in the inmates in the prisons here, use the saying "pi**ed in their mouth" when an inmate engages in a discussion or arguement that the other one feels is badmouthing.
There are many ways that they use that saying depending on the circumstances when it is being said.

The inmates say that Johnny pi**ed in his mouth because he told the unit Officer that his canteen items were stolen when he was out of the unit.

So the saying is not that they want anyone to pi** in Brooke's mouth, it means that she said something that did not go over well at all.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Thank you for your insight.

This is why we are slow, holy cow. And 87 reading here and 153 reading JBR.

396 (151 members and 245 guests) Most users ever online was 445, Today at 01:32 PM

wow...didn't something happen to the IS site? Might have brought a lot of new members?

LITD, welcome. I'd be interested in hearing your impressions about what you found MJ to be like when you met him, and maybe the dyanmic between MJ and his wife.

Dark_Shadows, thank you! I had no idea that the saying could mean something like that.

DS thanks for that reminder of the phrases alternate meaning. In this case you might just be right ...That would explain the need to do this quickly. I know a months worth of planning but its still quickly.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

dark_shadows,

Do you know if teenagers use this term or just inmates? I haven't ever heard it nor did I know it was a fetish. I learn something new everyday. It makes more sense to me used as a term of badmouthing and or/snitching.

Thank you,

MC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members