Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not aware that he did time for the 1980's case. IIRC, MJ was 18. Geeze, now I need to go back and look for another article.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean that MJ did time for the 1980s case; he definitely did not. I meant that his father did time. They were both involved in assaulting the relative. I know that the father did time and I think it was for that offense. I will try to find verification.

http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=8618279

(snip)
Court records released today show his sex crime history began in 1985 when he was 18, charged with having sex with a 15-year-old relative.
She told police he had sex with her at least 100 times starting when she was eight.
But she refused to testify against him, so the charge of lewd and lascivious conduct had to be dismissed.

Juvenile 2 is a juvenile. How many *advertiser censored* fantasies can he have unless MJ is showing him *advertiser censored* tapes? !

If he has internet access, or even friends who have it, or friends of friends, plenty. Not all *advertiser censored* sites require registration, and there's always file-sharing software. Zines, DVD's- not all that difficult to get if you know the right people. His parents or other family members (or siblings if he has them) may even have some and he simply knows where they keep it.

I posted this earlier today, and would like to know what any of you might think???

My theory
I have read each and every post since this case broke, cannot stop thinking of Why they had to kill Brooke.....

I think that there MAY have been some truth to the fake email that MJ wrote, supposedly from Brooke ....( paraphrasing here) " Sorry I was such a baby, will try to do better next time"

I think that Brooke knew what was going on, had already been "initiated into Breckinridge" in some fashion, but wanted OUT....
which would have ended the whole game for MJ and RG......the whole gig would have been up.....
so she had to be taken out.....
that is my opinion only, and I do think that they used her cousin to help to get her into it, perhaps Brooke had looked up to her at one time.....now the cousin would have to help "fix the problem"

I think the part in the email about acting like a big baby was MJ's way of just writing an email to make it look like she ran off with this guy from the internet. I really don't think it referenced anything to do with any of Brooke's real relationships or MJ.

Lordy I am trying to catch up. :)
From checko's post on thread 16-
I am completely and totally sickened by the fact that the families are idiots too. Do these people know nothing about sexual child predators???? :banghead:
DianeB posted this link / I went back to read it again.
Here's a link to the interview a reporter from that paper conducted with Brooke's grandmother, Lucinda Milne.....
http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/a...D=200880701027

“He was a good uncle and he loves his children,” she said. “He’s just sick.”
OMG! What the he** is wrong with these people.
This creep doesn't love his family! I can't post.... :(

I'm sorry, I didn't mean that MJ did time for the 1980s case; he definitely did not. I meant that his father did time. They were both involved in assaulting the relative. I know that the father did time and I think it was for that offense. I will try to find verification.

Other than a blog posting about MJ's dad being a baseball coach, I don't think anything has been found or verified about MJ's dad. The information about MJ's dad came from a local poster who said it was common knowledge that MJ and his father raped the sister. No criminal records or much of anything else has been located.

IIRC Thermadyne already gave LE permission to search the work computer. Also wanted to make clear I do not think anyone from Thermadyne has anything at all to do with this.
Make sense

And if Jacques is working with a Thermadyne Boss here - maybe his laptop was already destroyed also or he doesnt have to admit that he has a work laptop and this laptop will just vanish. IMO.

Make sense

And if Jacques is working with a Thermadyne Boss here - maybe his laptop was already destroyed also or he doesnt have to admit that he has a work laptop and this laptop will just vanish. IMO.

The answer to MJ's computers is in the affidavits. IIRC, MJ's boss gave LE permission to look at his laptop.

Other than a blog posting about MJ's dad being a baseball coach, I don't think anything has been found or verified about MJ's dad. The information about MJ's dad came from a local poster who said it was common knowledge that MJ and his father raped the sister. No criminal records or much of anything else has been located.

I am from the general area and it is well known and was verified to me verbally by the former Police Chief in Randolph some years ago.

Something that has been bothering me as of late is what AR referenced in the affidavit about 'pi**sing in her mouth'. Do you think it is because Brooke 'said something' that she wanted that to be done in her mouth? That has really been bothering me...where on earth would that come from??

In one of the affidavits....the e-mail one....MJ tells LE he has 2 computers. The work laptop and a desktop....(with the missing hard drive that he lied about being at Best Buy)...so, was the fake message to an internet lover from "Brooke" made on the laptop?

http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=8618279

(snip)
Court records released today show his sex crime history began in 1985 when he was 18, charged with having sex with a 15-year-old relative.
She told police he had sex with her at least 100 times starting when she was eight.
But she refused to testify against him, so the charge of lewd and lascivious conduct had to be dismissed.

So Jacques started his sexual escapades when he is 11 years old? :eek:

I've found this site when looking for info about this case. I lived in the Upper Valley most of my life... I know a handful of people that work at Thermadyne. As much as it makes me sick (not strong enough of a word to describe) to admit, I have met Mike Jacques and his wife a couple of times through a mutual friend a few years ago and have even been to their house once. It shocks me that I never caught wind of his past because everyone knows everything about everyone in that area. I had no idea he was on probation when I met him. The whole thing completely freaks me out. All I can think about is that poor little girl...
It makes me wonder how many victims he's made.

IMO LITD

I am from the general area and it is well known and was verified to me verbally by the former Police Chief in Randolph some years ago.

Personally, I give the info alot of credit. But if their is no verifiable link, it usually won't be taken as fact by everyone here.

The answer to MJ's computers is in the affidavits. IIRC, MJ's boss gave LE permission to look at his laptop.

Right. Cary Levitt approved Computer Forensic Team to check the laptop.

Native New Yorker ---I think that Brooke knew what was going on, had already been "initiated into Breckinridge" in some fashion, but wanted OUT....
which would have ended the whole game for MJ and RG......the whole gig would have been up.....
so she had to be taken out.....
that is my opinion only, and I do think that they used her cousin to help to get her into it, perhaps Brooke had looked up to her at one time.....now the cousin would have to help "fix the problem"

I totally agree with you on this!

MJ's job was as a Project Manager, whatever that means.

Also, wanted to add:
From reading a couple of bldgs. A couple of girls said Brooke was having a problem with her mother over her purple streaks and make-up.
True or not I don't know. But, that could be a reason Cassandra said she wasn't mad at Brooke and to come home.

At almost 13, I can see this. :)
IMO

Suppose that Brooke did know what was going on with both the uncle and stepfather, and Juv 1/Juv 2.....
suppose she had begun to be initiated into their horrid activities, and then said no, this is not for me....
and threatened to tell?
Then they would have had no choice ( in their sick minds) but to get rid of her.....

Personally, I give the info alot of credit. But if their is no verifiable link, it usually won't be taken as fact by everyone here.

I'll keep working on it, I'm pretty sure there is a link to verification in print somewhere! :waitasec:

When I first heard that part of the story I was definitely thinking "come on, this has to be crazy rumor!" It seemed 'way too sick to be true.

I used the 12 year old references to illustrate that he has a fixation on that particular age and that was the age his chosen Vic needed to be..to satisfy his fantasy of torture, rape and murder. He used the age of 12 over and over..I don't think it is by mistake.

I think in his mind 12 years old is a cut off point between young girls and teens.

AT 13 we consider children to be teenagers. Being the sick pervert he was, raping, taking pics of his daughter prior to this...I think he shared pics with other pedos on line prior to JV1 being 13. Once she was 13 he started to take pics of her with her boyfriend to share with other perverts who wanted to see illegal, underage teen sex.
Yes those sites exist too.

I think the 12 year old reference was just lies he told JUVENILE 1. I think most of what he did was lies to facilitate his illegal child assault/*advertiser censored* criminal activities.

I think it's possible Jacques took photos of JUVENILE 1 prior to age 13. We just don't know. Who knows what FBI might uncover now that his partner in crime Gagnon has been charged by Alabama state authorities being withessed taking computers into his AL house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500