Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll keep working on it, I'm pretty sure there is a link to verification in print somewhere! :waitasec:

When I first heard that part of the story I was definitely thinking "come on, this has to be crazy rumor!" It seemed 'way too sick to be true.

What's the name of MJ's father?

Something that has been bothering me as of late is what AR referenced in the affidavit about 'pi**sing in her mouth'. Do you think it is because Brooke 'said something' that she wanted that to be done in her mouth? That has really been bothering me...where on earth would that come from??
I personally think that it was done to her and she wanted it done to Brooke "to see how she would like it." I think that she was kind of jealous that Brooke was being targeted. I know that sounds sick, but I think that AR felt special from the attention and didn't want the attention to be shifted to Brooke because she was now getting too old.

In one of the affidavits, AR said that most girls graduate from Breckenridge by age 12.

I'll keep working on it, I'm pretty sure there is a link to verification in print somewhere! :waitasec:

When I first heard that part of the story I was definitely thinking "come on, this has to be crazy rumor!" It seemed 'way too sick to be true.

That would be wonderful if you could find that! It would explain why MJ started abusing his sister when he was 11. I also find it scary that MJ's dad was a little league baseball coach!

I think that Brooke knew what was going on, had already been "initiated into Breckinridge" in some fashion, but wanted OUT....

I think that Brooke might have been groomed by MJ, meaning that she was treated very special when she spent the night. It was fun, treats were given, whatever she wanted. Then, when it came time for MJ to take it to the next step, she balked. It didn't work on her. Hence, Brooke then became a "problem" because she wouldn't submit or cooperate. I still believe the arms crossed in the convenience store is telling. She doesn't look comfortable around her uncle. IMO, if you act different if you are comfortable, even hugging your uncle. She was only 12 yo, after all.

That would be wonderful if you could find that! It would explain why MJ started abusing his sister when he was 11. I also find it scary that MJ's dad was a little league baseball coach!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'll try to track it down.

It falls right in line with a pedophile. It would not surprise me to find out that MJ was also abused by his father.

Do you think MJ was raped by his own Dad too?

I've found this site when looking for info about this case. I lived in the Upper Valley most of my life... I know a handful of people that work at Thermadyne. As much as it makes me sick (not strong enough of a word to describe) to admit, I have met Mike Jacques and his wife a couple of times through a mutual friend a few years ago and have even been to their house once. It shocks me that I never caught wind of his past because everyone knows everything about everyone in that area. I had no idea he was on probation when I met him. The whole thing completely freaks me out. All I can think about is that poor little girl...
It makes me wonder how many victims he's made.

IMO LITD

I don't think most of us rush to search criminal historys, or even have reason to have that in our minds, just because we happen to meet someone a couple of times or even goto their house once. Thanks for sharing that.

Suppose that Brooke did know what was going on with both the uncle and stepfather, and Juv 1/Juv 2.....
suppose she had begun to be initiated into their horrid activities, and then said no, this is not for me....
and threatened to tell?
Then they would have had no choice ( in their sick minds) but to get rid of her.....

Could be, but I don't think Brooke had been "initiated". I think MJ attempted several times to molest Brooke and she finally told him to leave her alone or she would tell. This is one reason why I think he mentions the part about "her mom leaving her dad" in the emails. I think Brooke had already (at least) told either her mother or Savannah. And that person confronted MJ.

That was when Brooke became "a problem that needed to be dealt with".

All my speculation of course.

Something that has been bothering me as of late is what AR referenced in the affidavit about 'pi**sing in her mouth'. Do you think it is because Brooke 'said something' that she wanted that to be done in her mouth? That has really been bothering me...where on earth would that come from??

It's also equally possible that AR had gone through that herself. Urolagnia's an established fetish, after all.

I cannot believe that I had a post here that took me forever to type lost because of the serving being down!!!!!

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

It's also equally possible that AR had gone through that herself. Urolagnia's a well-established fetish, after all.

My dearest Chica,:blowkiss:
I had a post wriiten out pertaing to that, when I hit the reply button, the server was down and I lost the post.:furious:

I will try again if you like.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

True or not I don't know. But, that could be a reason Cassandra said she wasn't mad at Brooke and to come home.

yeah- really, issues between a 12-year-old girl and her mom could be anything. Occam's razor favours this.

Do you think MJ was raped by his own Dad too?

I think if it's true that MJ's dad was raping his daughter when she was 8, it wouldn't be a stretch that the dad was raping or encouraging MJ to abuse his sister.

This is why we are slow, holy cow. And 87 reading here and 153 reading JBR.

396 (151 members and 245 guests) Most users ever online was 445, Today at 01:32 PM

I had a post wriiten out pertaing to that, when I hit the relpy button, the server was down and I lost the post.:furious:

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

You are always so kind and thoughtful! (I had the same thing happen to me - I thought it was my computer, so I rebooted it!:crazy:)

I had a post wriiten out pertaing to that, when I hit the reply button, the server was down and I lost the post.:furious:

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Because i have had problems with Websleuth's servers going down in the past, and therefore losing posts, i now always write out posts in other documents and copy them here so they aren't lost. your words, particularly — to my mind, dear dark shadows — are always most valuable to me. :blowkiss:

i want to hear what you have to say (this does not negate everyone else. i read you all fervently).

be aware, all, i haven't posted so much on Brooke's threads, as i'm simply reading and reading. i have nothing of value to add at all. but i'm here when i can be. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500