Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion # 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have a url to a good missing persons database?

they will usually issue you basic hygeine items. They can't withold soap, toothpaste, etc. This isn't Crest, mind you...very generic cheap stuff. Usually, they get 2-3 sets of clothes...underwear would be included unless in isolation. They also get 2-3 issues of whatever the standard prison wardrobe is, including shoes. You usually can't bring any personal items in, though some min security places will let you.

Now once you have money in your commisary account, you can purchase certain brand name items. Usually only one brand of soap, ivory for example, is available. Same with toothpaste. The brand names will change depending on what the prison got a discount on. And you have one day a week to put in your shopping order.

When my son's friend (female) was in jail not prison she had to buy all the items except for the outwear and shoes. She was jailed in Florida!

I'm surprised LE hasn't charged Cindy yet too.The game playing is over!

I think they all have known something bad happened to Caylee & it seems now all they're worried about is there image.

Casey needs given 24 hours notice either talk or murder charges are coming down on you & then charged ASAP. LE has been more then willing for a turn of events. The lawyer .......well he needs ran out of Fl. :furious:

Its still circumstantial, what type of other evidence and fibers did they pick up at the scene's? How can they prove Casey was responsible unless she owns up? If I recall right dad, was last one known to drive the car. If the odor was in fact in that car (which it was) when he picked it up, why didn't he call LE immediately? A crime had been committed. This is serious evidence, he knows this. Also how did he get the gas for the car to get it running, it was suppose to be dry? :waitasec:

If you look at his freinds, Caylee's pic is on the 2nd page. The myspace made when she went missing.

Ohhh, good find! Welcome to WS. :) So then Casey would have been one of his friends from before... since his page hasn't been logged in to since 7/9/2007. I wonder if this was just a high school connection or more. I wished that one of her high school friends would give us an idea about if they hung out or whatever.

Ohhh, good find! Welcome to WS. :) So then Casey would have been one of his friends from before... since his page hasn't been logged in to since 7/9/2007. I wonder if this was just a high school connection or more. I wished that one of her high school friends would give us an idea about if they hung out or whatever.

She had an icon in photobucket account that said "I (heart) Jesus Ortiz". They obviously knew each other.

You know, mommya, early on in this case, I commented on the 'traveling prostitutes' in the tricked out limo? It was in Florida and was only about 6 weeks ago. Anyone else remember it? LOL, they had lapdances, and even a curtained off area for sex. There was also a New York affiliation, I believe.
But why would she run up $45 grand on GMAs credit cards if she was prostituting?

How do you know thats a police dept myspace page? It doesn't say it is and it has the same exact info as mom's page does even including her phone numbers. Why would the police make a mirror image of hers? I think a family member made this other page and copied it for mom in case people were looking and spelling the child's name wrong.

# Police Dept.'s MySpace Page For Caylee
http://www.myspace.com/kayseeomaree

# Caylee Missing On MySpace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=10472558

from this article (right-hand sidebar): http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/7/27/prayer_vigil_for_caylee.html

i think it is interesting that the police have an identical, but completely separate, myspace page on this. it makes me think that they are very much on top of the same things that we are and that they may be monitoring not only new leads, but old clues as well. hmmm...

When my son's friend was in jail ... (female) she had to buy all the items except for the outwear and shoes. She was jailed in Florida!
Interesting comment again u have spoke of isolation. Casey's is not allowed under wear? How was she mingling with other inmates in order to obtain her attorney's name? Baez said all she had was a blanket, no bedding and no under wear and in isolation???????? He says it the interviews. LE is not suppose to advise an attorney, big no, no. Is this more Casey stories???

Maybe I'm just being cynical, but imho, who gives their kids that much access to their credit cards? She was old enough to have her own cards and if she were indeed working, then there is no reason she needed gma's credit card..

When a police report is filed for theft, LE has an obligation to investigate it. Amy has stated that Casey DID steal money and checks from her. The bank has replaced Amy's money. There is a legal and a criminal consequence here.

i agree with you. but with credit card fraud, for example, the company itself makes an independent determination about who is wrong/right. it is still fraud, but not criminal fraud at this point. once they either return the funds or rule against you, the company advises you on your options. if an individual then decides to press charges in court, it is an entirely different matter. so i dont know how far along amy went with this. and i dont know if it is the same in every state.

i could obviously be wrong. but the only reason i know anything about this at least, is because my dad's house was broken into last week. they ran up his credit cards and stole blank checks. he has been dealing with the bank ever since...

:) Thanks!
I actually was not thinking of the credit card fraud. I was thinking of the police report that Amy had to make, and also the checks (theft of a monetary instrument). Casey left her car at a check cashing place. Now, if Casey wrote a check and cleared out Amy's checking account as she said she did, then that is theft as well as forgery. Amy said it amounted to approximately $1,000.00. There would be a misdeameanor and a felony charge here.
Also, say if the check cashing place and the bank are within the city limits, it would be the Orlando Police Department jurisdiction. Casey is in OCSO custody. She could make bail, BUT if there is a detainer on her from Orlando Police Department, then they would be called, Casey would be picked up from the jail by them, then booked in there. Arraignment first, then bond set.
Maybe I did not word it very well. I was in LE for 10 years, and saw this happen many times.

How do you know thats a police dept myspace page? It doesn't say it is and it has the same exact info as mom's page does even including her phone numbers. Why would the police make a mirror image of hers? I think a family member made this other page and copied it for mom in case people were looking and spelling the child's name wrong.

Lee took over both mom and Casey's accounts, Now their all Cayleeismissing.

Interesting point...

Howver, if casey did indeed go into the check cashing store, there should be video survelliance and maybe a possibility of a sighting of Caylee with her. All of this makes my head spin

When my son's friend (female) was in jail not prison she had to buy all the items except for the outwear and shoes. She was jailed in Florida!

The jail could have gotten in trouble for not providing a toothbrush, miniscule tube of toothpaste, tiny bar of soap, a disposable razor, and 1 roll of toilet paper.
Every jail, detention center, and prison HAS to supply that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592