Caylee Anthony 2 year old #22 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your pic turned out to be quite full of clues, didn't it? If this gas was actually stolen by Casey, the "burns" makes perfect sense. It's amazing, that's what!

DUDE- eerie. I will post again on this thread- just so "night shift" can see it:

From last thread:

Originally Posted by Blink34
Just cause I am serously ill over this case, and because I am a firm believer in karma and paying attention to signs:

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...S/100_3485.jpg

It is a photo I just ran back and took of the side of a landscaper a neighbor is using for one reason only:

What are ther chances that it has Casey's name, a J and a shamrock all on the logo?? I took it as a sign, let's all hope it's close.. Hang on Caylee.

If your not a karma person and you think I gone flipped my noodle, that's ok too :blowkiss:

If Casey stole the gas it certainly wasn't because she ran out.. She had been using credit cards and charging madly ~ I'm sure she would just charge the gas as well. So why steal the gas cans? Is anyone else thinking that Casey may have wanted the cans of gas to burn evidence or even worse? Maybe, she knew her parents were away so she broke into the shed to get them rather than take the time to buy cans and then gas?? Maybe (although she doesn't seem so saavy) she realized people buy bleach etc when trying to dispose of bodies/evidence and are traced back to the crime.. maybe she figured why risk that and just steal (once again) from her parents?

I know its alot of speculation, but i can't imagine someone who's charging thousands of dollars to her parents credit cards and keeping their granddaughter from them would risk getting caught breaking into their shed for $50 worth of gas..

Maybe they intentionally locked the gas up so Casey can't get it. Pretty sure that's why she didn't have a key or know where the keys are.

So between 6/22/08 at 6pm (Sunday) and 6/24/08 at 10am (Tuesday), someone stole gas. Assuming this was Casey that did this... Again, she probably didn't act alone. But this may be the same time frame that she borrowed the shovel.

Still not sure why steal gas when she has credit cards, unless she stole the credit cards on the same day she stole the gas. This might explain why Cindy has tabs on her whereabouts for the last 2 weeks, which would be directly after this time, up until they go the car back and realized something is wrong.

6/24/08 (Tuesday) Jesse calls Casey and hears Caylee in the background.
6/25/08 (Wednesday) Casey calls Jesse again? to go to the beach on the weekend.

Car was abandoned 6/27/08? (Friday) stinking to all hell, and towed 6/30/08 (Monday).

That still fits into the same time frame some of us already thought Casey did something with Caylee.

Something happened June 24th - 27th.

I think it was the 26th or 27th, because it fits into the time when Casey seem to vanish with no comments to anybody on myspace or facebook during those days...unless somebody has found one???

J-Me I am with SS. Please be careful. We have to try and keep our integrity here on WS's we don't play games with people. That's not what we are here for.

I do not think J-Me meant any harm in posting the MySpace link. He/she probably noticed that several people have been posting links to myspace accounts since this case started. If we are now going to complain to posters for posting links to Public message boards such as MySpace, then we should probably have the thread that SS started called "MySpace Links" removed since many of the accounts are for people that more than likely have nothing to do with this case.

I have to agree that he is just doing his job. However, shouldn't he have done this in the beginning when both he and Cindy were running around on every national media show?! Maybe it is just me...but it seems like too little too late.

It does seem a little late.. and also looks like a sudden desperate plea of "DON'T SHOW THOSE TAPES, THAT WILL INCRIMINATE MY CLIENT!!!"

Now I really want to know what was said in those visits.

It's public record :confused:
I agree. I don't have a problem with LE releasing those at all. They are begging for some answers...ANY answers to find Caylee. Since Casey won't cooperate with authorities, they needed to go further with the public than they normally would to hopefully get some leads.

DUDE- eerie. I will post again on this thread- just so "night shift" can see it:

From last thread:

Originally Posted by Blink34
Just cause I am serously ill over this case, and because I am a firm believer in karma and paying attention to signs:

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...S/100_3485.jpg

It is a photo I just ran back and took of the side of a landscaper a neighbor is using for one reason only:

What are ther chances that it has Casey's name, a J and a shamrock all on the logo?? I took it as a sign, let's all hope it's close.. Hang on Caylee.

If your not a karma person and you think I gone flipped my noodle, that's ok too :blowkiss:

We need a "Flipped Noodle Club".

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/07/timeline-of-eve.html

Check this time line out that I found online:

July 29, 2008

Timeline of Events : Casey Anthony : Caylee Anthony

What follows is a timeline of events in the case of 22-year-old Casey Anthony and her missing 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.
The dates presented here are based on police files, court documents, Internet accounts, and witness statements.
June 9 – Between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., Casey Anthony allegedly drops Caylee off with her nanny, Zenaida Hernandez-Gonzalez, at the Sawgrass Apartments on South Conway Road.
Casey moves out of her parent's house and in with her ex-boyfriend, Ricardo Morales, and friend, Amy Huizenga.

June 9 to June 12 – Casey tells her parents that she is having Hernandez-Gonzalez babysit Caylee so she can go on a business trip for Universal Studios.

June 12 – Family friends allegedly spot Caylee in a shopping center near the Orange-Seminole county line. She was reportedly wearing a pink and blue outfit and white-rimmed sunglasses.

June 12 to June 14 – Christine Chester, a friend of Casey’s, says that she went for a walk with Casey and Caylee on one of these dates.

June 14 – Casey allegedly logs into her MySpace account and leaves a message on a profile allegedly belonging to her boyfriend, Anthony Lazzaro. The message, time-stamped 8:05 a.m., read, "You're absolutely my favorite." It remains unclear if Anthony ever replied, as the majority of Casey's comments from that period have been deleted.

June 15 – Caylee visits her great-grandfather at an assisted living facility. A video is later produced in an attempt to verify the sighting.

READ the rest at the link above

Maybe they should have put out missing fliers for the gas cans, they have more information and a better description of that timeline than they do for Caylee. They could have started a search for their gas cans at the Amsoct and worked backwards.

I do not think J-Me meant any harm in posting the MySpace link. He/she probably noticed that several people have been posting links to myspace accounts since this case started. If we are now going to complain to posters for posting links to Public message boards such as MySpace, then we should probably have the thread that SS started called "MySpace Links" removed since many of the accounts are for people that more than likely have nothing to do with this case.
Oh, I agree with you Ella, I am sure it was innocent. It's just that Tricia has asked us all to be very careful. Some of us are pretty protective when it comes to Tricia. We appreciate this board and would hate to ever lose it.:blowkiss:

I agree. I don't have a problem with LE releasing those at all. They are begging for some answers...ANY answers to find Caylee. Since Casey won't cooperate with authorities, they needed to go further with the public than they normally would to hopefully get some leads.

I agree- there's a deceased baby out there, that has to be the priority

there's a 20 and 21 also.

I must be going insane! When I went into each thread I was able to follow the links at the end of each thread to the beginning of the next new thread, and got to all of them. I can't believe I missed 2 whole threads. I am so behind!!!

I don't think Casey stole the gas.
There would have been approx 10 gallons of gas, weighing approx 9 pounds per gallon. Unless the 50.00 quoted as value is including the cost of the cans.

10 gallons of gas is about $50.00 based on the rate of gasoline now-a-days

It does seem a little late.. and also looks like a sudden desperate plea of "DON'T SHOW THOSE TAPES, THAT WILL INCRIMINATE MY CLIENT!!!"

Now I really want to know what was said in those visits.

I want to know it TOO but when I put myself in THEIR shoes, I would wish those tapes would only be open to LE scrutiny. Oh boy, how do I explain being torn like this?

I think that amount has to be wrong??? Who could run up that much in charges in 31 days without a major purchase of some sort.:confused:

I think this was only in a matter of 2 weeks. Cindy said she knew where Casey was for the last 2 weeks, quite possibly by credit card receipts. She said she had the receipts to prove Casey's whereabouts.

Could Casey really have left Caylee in the trunk from June 16th-22nd,23rd? Is that even possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nerak80