Caylee Anthony 2 year old #21 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just cause I am serously ill over this case, and because I am a firm believer in karma and paying attention to signs:

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/Blink34_photos/WS/100_3485.jpg

It is a photo I just ran back and took of the side of a landscaper a neighbor is using for one reason only:

What are ther chances that it has Casey's name, a J and a shamrock all on the logo?? I took it as a sign, let's all hope it's close.. Hang on Caylee.

If your not a karma person and you think I gone flipped my noodle, that's ok too :blowkiss:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=8&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

(snip)
The video of Casey's visit with her family in the jail on Friday was not released as expected, as investigators have not reviewed the material on the recording.

weigh in websleuthers! Why would LE release jailhouse phone calls and video?

I have my opinion.... it is to smoke the story out of anyone who is hesitant friends~wise or other, of Casey. I think perhaps they may have some forensics back and are working the reverse psychology angle on the family and friends of Casey. I sure hope it works!

This party crowd must live with mommy and daddy. Where else would they have the money to play dress-up every weekend?

18 to enter, 21 to drink.... This is such a young crowd.

Actually a lot of them are college students and are living on their own...and yes most are living off of mommy and daddy OR school loans. The University of Central Florida has over 50,000 students and that whole area is filled with off campus college housing. There are LOTS of people in that age range here. UCF(the university) is only a few miles down the street from this club. So, I would only say the locals may still live with the parents.

You know what, I thought this also. There is just too much going on in front of the camera for there to not be plenty of "behind the scenes" happenings. I don't see where there is so much money to be made in taking pictures of people clubbing.
The promotion companies could be four-walling the club for their "nights", paying what amounts to a rental fee and splitting the bar take with the club owner. The promoters were "cool kids", according to the guy who owns the place.

Bruce Lam, the owner, offers sushi preparation lessons to the public - I read a review posted on the web somewhere by someone who took the class and said it was mostly UCF students (and she and her partner, the "yuppie couple").

Just cause I am serously ill over this case, and because I am a firm believer in karma and paying attention to signs:

It is a photo I just ran back and took of the side of a landscaper a neighbor is using for one reason only:

What are ther chances that it has Casey's name, a J and a shamrock all on the logo?? I took it as a sign, let's all hope it's close.. Hang on Caylee.

If your not a karma person and you think I gone flipped my noodle, that's ok too :blowkiss:

Ok freaky odd karma sign. Sicking to think but.... Take that thought a step further and decipher if "Burns" means anything.

I heard on FOX News that Florida has a "satutue", not sunshine law, that these must be released. LE can redact parts.

I wanted to introduce myself as the newest poster to join Websleuths. First of all, I wanted to congratulate each and every one of you for the fine work and research you have contributed to this unfortunate event. I am in total awe of each and every one of you and admire the heart and soul you've put into this forum each and every day. God bless all of you. I have been reading with much interest from day one and have learned a great deal from all of you. Let me first say that my opinion of Casey is she's responsible for Caylee's death in some way. Perhaps it was an accidental death due to a result of her negligence. She might have been high or inebriated in some way but would be guessing if I gave an exact answer as to how it occurred. Nevertheless, my first thought about this crime Casey committed could be described as an involuntary manslaughter type but as time withers away I think it has now become a crime of a cover up which always make the initial crime much worse. I'm fairly sure her family knows the real story. The direction the family is taking now with regard to Casey I believe is to set up what her defense will ultimately be. Having said that, I hope and pray like many of you that it comes to an end quickly and the body can be located to give young Caylee a proper burial and resting place. I accept the cadaver dogs findings and certainly hope the authorities find the crucial DNA evidence that is needed to insure a successful prosecution. When all is said and done I am hopeful the Grandmother will be charged with Obstruction of Justice for inhibiting the investigation. I think she has enabled Casey irresponsible behavior from birth to adulthood. Now Casey's irresponsible behavior has come home to roost. When you compare Casey's brother Lee to her, there is a night and day difference. The bottom line is Casey has never taken any personal responsibility for her poor decision making her entire life. When the press in the beginning attempted to reach out to the Anthony family, the Grandmother shot them down. She was rude, offensive and lashed out at those who could have offered a great deal of help. She is arrogant and condescending towards those who want to help. My fear is Casey will get away with this crime some way. If you watch her, study her and listen to her she is a master manipulator. She's a con woman. The only person who got cheated through this entire situation is poor little Caylee. God has her in his arms right now. I accept that with all of my heart. For you posters keep sleuthing because your opinions and research is needed and desired. My hat is off to all of you and thanks for what you do. I won't be posting a lot but will always be hear reading and offering any moral support I can. Sorry for the long post but God bless all of you and thank you for what you're doing.

just to note:

the sawgrass apts where the nanny was supposedly staying...they look all great online, but I looked at them two years ago, and I was totally creeped out by the type of people lurking in the parking lot. I did not feel comfortable with the place at all and it was pretty run down compared to the photos online...and when I say "run down" it was run down for orlando, most people may not consider it that.......I say that just cuz even the crap is kept up here to look nice since it's a tourist town. Let's just say I never rented there tho because I did not feel safe.

I have my opinion.... it is to smoke the story out of anyone who is hesitant friends~wise or other, of Casey. I think perhaps they may have some forensics back and are working the reverse psychology angle on the family and friends of Casey. I sure hope it works!

Well, this one instance of them not releasing them yet, is to go over them with a fine tooth comb.

The reason they are releasing them after they have had time to review them, IMO, is because the public has been more useful and resourceful about this missing child than Casey from day one.

WOW....:eek:

Welcome to the forum, Stander Verwoerd and welcome to all the other new posters.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=8&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

(snip)
The video of Casey's visit with her family in the jail on Friday was not released as expected, as investigators have not reviewed the material on the recording.

I for one do not believe that for one sec, the pi laws would allow the release as said by Melich; remember these visits occurred Fri, and Baez met with LE Friday eve and came out looking like he was rode hard and put away wet (sorry about the visual). Cindy was with Baez few hours Saturday. They are working on a deal, or working on the family to get her to confess, imo, as they should. They were reviewing that "real time".

They are close and may be witholding it to get them to agree on a strategy, OR working the leads that came from it.

Second, Suz, I agree that Lee is the best of the bunch, but by no means impressive. I also think he is in one of the worst positions I can imagine. I hope he does the right thing for this baby.

Video to Be Released of Missing Florida Girl's Grandmother Jailhouse Meeting With Daughter: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,392341,00.html

I'm trying to figure out why they would release this and the only thing I can come up with is they are trying to snuff out Casey or her mom. Perhaps there are lies about other people during this meeting that would make Casey and/or Cindy break?

Dying here!

The reason they are releasing them after they have had time to review them, IMO, is because the public has been more useful and resourceful about this missing child than Casey from day one.
It takes less than ten minutes for the people here to be all over that stuff like a cheap suit!

Does anyone know. . . . .

I keep finding myself going back to the car and "the smell". You can bet - they (LE and FBI) have, at the very least, the initial tests back - and they've had them for a day or two. So they know. Whether its been enough time to compare to Caylee's DNA - don't know.

Anyway, GM is nurse and she stated that "it smells like a dead body" in there. GF is retired LE and he picked up the car and cleaned it out. I can't remember seeing him asked or even him commenting on this crucial piece. He HAD TO HAVE smelled it as well.

Anyone seen or know about GF's reaction to the "smell in the car"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KreepinSavage