Caylee Anthony 2 year old #21 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey Anthony's friends reveal new details

: here's the link:

http://www.wftv.com/news/16979873/detail.html

I've not posted a link before. Hope it works.

I do not recall reading this before?? If correct, it confirms where this chic was living, imo.. I know completely believe LE has their timeline down cold for Caylee's death and why we have not heard from him-
If anybody can drap his old facebook and myspace posts that are pertinent, please do.

http://www.myfusian.com/

i think this is the website. i'm not sure though, there are a few fusion sushi bar places, but this was listed on one of her friend's myspace pages
and this place looks rather shady in light of their half~naked~chic flier for the "club" part of the venue. Sushi is a cover for what this place actually is, imhoo

ok,.. I just thought of something,....
What if Casey was into drugs, like I suspect. And she was high when she gave all her statements. Even if she stopped taking drugs, it would be a couple of days to a couple of weeks before her mind would be "clear". That is usually how it goes when you are abusing prescription pills. And now all these "new revelations" are because she is clean, so to speak. Or because she is now on a drug for her mental illness? Just something to think about. jmo

Yes, H
we covered the fact we think she was high and beginning the effects of withdrawl early on and especially following the release of the 911 tapes, I agree.

I do not recall reading this before?? If correct, it confirms where this chic was living, imo.. I know completely believe LE has their timeline down cold for Caylee's death and why we have not heard from him-
If anybody can drap his old facebook and myspace posts that are pertinent, please do.

I couldn't get that link to work. Could you paraphrase what it says?

... and Casey's myspace comments indicate that she's quite fond of those "All White" clothing parties (just like P-Diddy).

This party crowd must live with mommy and daddy. Where else would they have the money to play dress-up every weekend?

18 to enter, 21 to drink.... This is such a young crowd.

Psychopaths don't feel anxiety. And that's what's behind remorse and guilt. Most of us feel very uncomfortable if we lie or are dishonest. They don't feel that. If they ever show true emotions it's strictly for themselves. Such as they are never sorry for what they did, they are just sorry they got caught. Whether it was an accident or not, Casey simply doesn't care. People are objects to them. A toaster breaks, you get a new one.

That is so right on- also they have been known to pass polygraphs because their ability to compartmentalize or convince themselves of a different truth is so strong. She may very well be that ill in her head she does not self-admit what happened here. It seems inline based on her behavior following Caylee's death, imo.

Wait a minute...Didn't this girl post on Jesus Ortiz' my space page? Anyone have a quick link to that? I know they are all spiderwebbed friends, but this would be a more direct link between JO and Caysee. Just wondering if I remember that correctly.
I just found this on the ss death index. i deleted his ss#. What does the marque mean?

Name: Jesus E Ortiz Marque
Birth Date: 08 September 1986 (Historical Events)
Death Date: 08 May 2007 (Historical Events)
Residence at Death: Orlando,Orange,Florida 32822
SSN:
See Neighbors

Casey was living the life of a little rich girl, while mom and dad are getting late notices.

I am so exhausted over thinking about this - my brain hurts. There are WAY TOO many questions and NO answers. One thing - I can't help but keep thinking about Susan Smith - the one who drowned her two little boys in a car in a lake and tried to blame it on a "black guy carjacker". She cracked - I can't remember how long it took but she did and I don't think it took as long for her to crack as this has. Next - on Greta last week I remember her asking Baez about the conditions that Casey are being held under - something to the effect that she didn't even have underwear - I took that as possible Casey was under suicide watch - she didn't want to say that word and Baez (clever little snake he is) just kept saying he didn't know what she was implying. Where was all that coming from?

Then, Cindy saying that she is tired of the cops calling and always asking for George or Lee and not talking to her - treating her like a child.

One thing that is definitely for sure - the cops (and Feds) have worked round the clock this weekend - they have access to so so so so much information that we don't. Especially the FBI - they know things and they can know them quickly.

Its so frustrating to have to wait to hear what little snippets of info they are going to release. This whole story is like reading a murder mystery novel and not having the last 100 or so pages.

Where is this precious little girl? Why would Casey have to have a babysitter/nanny when she lived at home? IF she worked - wouldn't GM or GF be there to "sit" - now I know GM worked but it has been said that GF is retired.

So many questions.

I was wandering if anyone has an account with ancestry.com ?

I don't... but my family has a couple of cousins who put stuff in our "tree", even if its only a rumor. If Jesus family or any cousins of his do a family tree, one of them could have added Caylee, if they believe that Jesus is the father.

Hey, wouldn't that also clear up what Jesus' mother's name is ???

You know.. this is turning into a 3 ring circus. Casey knows that LE is dissecting everything on video meetings and phone calls. She may even be sitting back, throwing out more BS for her own humor.

WHERE IS CAYLEE? STOP PLAYING THESE GAMES! GRR!!!!

Why they are letting that little snot access a television is beyond me.

and this place looks rather shady in light of their half~naked~chic flier for the "club" part of the venue. Sushi is a cover for what this place actually is, imhoo

You know what, I thought this also. There is just too much going on in front of the camera for there to not be plenty of "behind the scenes" happenings. I don't see where there is so much money to be made in taking pictures of people clubbing.

Casey has not only lied to her parents for years she has lied to her friends as well. I don't think a lot of people that knew Casey really KNEW Casey.
and I add, in my opinion, that Casey herself does not know the real Casey. Like any good habitual lier she lies to herself as well and she believes it. She, imhoo, has compartmentalized what she has done and has a lie in her mind about it that is already part of her belief system.

This party crowd must live with mommy and daddy. Where else would they have the money to play dress-up every weekend?

18 to enter, 21 to drink.... This is such a young crowd.
Isn't this a UCF hangout? College kids... dorms...

Casey was living the life of a little rich girl, while mom and dad are getting late notices.

Yup, absolutely. They were plenty aware of Casey's activities, no doubt in my mind now that's why the shed was locked and so much discussion from her mother about that.

I couldn't get that link to work. Could you paraphrase what it says?

In short ,story saying she cooked din din over the 4th of July weekend for Tony ( yes, I will no longer use that ridiculous E) Ton believed her story she was an event planner but could work from his Winterpark apartment on his computer.. does not direct an exact source but "friends"-

I dont know if the story came out after that where Tony refutes she was living there?? Affidavit says last time he saw Caylee was 6/2 there, I believe he came out then and said she was living with Amy? But that could not have been prior to end of June at earliest?? AHH

My only problem with the whole accident theory, is if it was indeed an accident, why no tears. NO guilt, no emotion, nothing. Take a look at the photos taken on the day of her arrest. She sure doesn't look riddled with guilt. She was out partying, and acting carefree. That is not the actions of someone who is upset that they accidentally killed their child. JMO

My guess is that the accident wouldn't really be considered an accident, but manslaughter, or child abuse resulting in death. If it was an accident, it probably resulted from physical abuse.

However, no one has said she had a history of being short tempered with the child.

If she did it in cold blood, I'll bet she did it out of revenge to spite her parents. That might have been a spur of the moment decision.
She was so angry about her parents wanting custody of Caylee, that she snapped and killed Caylee.

[*]Jesus Ortiz (21) died from injuries sustained in an automobile accident
Filed Under: Automobile Accident
Published: Feb 12, 2008 @ 12:09 AM
Your Ad Here

Jesus Ortiz (21)

Date: May 08, 2007
Cause of Death: Automobile Accident

Advertise on this site The lives of three UCF students were changed forever May 8 when a violent car crash on Alafaya Trail left one student dead and sent two to the hospital.

Jesus Ortiz, a business major, died in the crash.

Ortiz left Boardwalk Apartments driving a 1999 Honda Accord. His girlfriend Sarah Rogers, a Student Government Association senator and president of the Society of Women Engineers, was in the passenger seat.

Seth Merle was heading north on Alafaya Trail in a 2007 Mazda. Ortiz turned right onto Alafaya Trail to go north and pulled in front of Merle's Mazda.

Merle swerved to try and avoid the impact but hit the driver's side.

The violent impact of metal and glass crushed the driver's side of the Accord nearly into the passenger seat and sent both vehicles spinning into the southbound lanes.

When Florida Highway Patrol officers arrived, Ortiz was already dead. His girlfriend, Rogers, was taken to Orlando Regional Medical Center in a coma. She's now listed in stable condition and has made progress toward recovery.

"[Ortiz] was probably one of the best people I ever knew," said friend Stephanie Kostakis in an e-mail. "I never saw him without a smile on his face. He had a kind heart, a good head on his shoulders, and could brighten up anyone's day.

"I went to the viewing. Normally when you go they say the person should look 'at peace,' but he didn't," Kostakis continued in the e-mail. "He looked uncomfortable. It wasn't his time."

Merle was taken to ORMC as well, and has since been released.

FHP Trooper Kim Miller said that charges are pending in the accident. Alcohol was not believed to be a factor in the crash.

However, neither Rogers nor Ortiz were wearing seatbelts.

Ortiz's viewing and burial were held on May 7 and 8. He was buried at Greenwood Cemetery.

His best friend, Valencia student Robbie Swiebel, described him as someone who "enjoyed everything. [He liked] to eat, [go to] the beach, the finer things in life, but mostly just being with his friends." [/*]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stephanie Kostakis is scheduled for a jailhouse visit on August 3 with Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther